Any Carl Anderson dowsing rod success stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Come on now guys and gal. What's with this posting real facts and non delusional statements????

Let's stick to the current theme.

I are legend,,hear me roar,,,,,,meow meow

Of course you know we are wrong, somebody's about to let us know. Tick, Tick, Tick

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
????????????? where is Judy's post that swr responded to?

Don Jose de La Mancha

JudyH said:
My posts have a habit of disappearing lately, Luv.
Apparently I rub someone's fur the wrong way. ;D
Imagine that.

:cat: meow

[mod]http://www.treasurenet.com/terms/

MOST IMPORANTLY
If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post! (You've probably violated some rule)[/mod]

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fenixdigger said:
[mod]Wastes of Space removed.

please Stay on topic Or don't post[/mod]

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jef mi buddy, so I can stay o-in the safe side, where is a difference between swr''s post and Juy's regarding little heads ?

swr ->Did ya reel in enough folks with the Glamour Shots so that you could fight little heads? Maybe a few more Glamour Shots will eliminate those thinking with their little heads.

Judy's post --> Not even a small pair....snicker. Hope you can find some better digging tools ...... you're gonna need 'em to dig yourself outta this one, Peaches.

mine -->hio swr: you posted -->Maybe a few more Glamour Shots will eliminate those thinking with their little heads

sheehs blushing violently.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Pete Mclure

Feb 11, 2013
New York and Guyana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo and Dowsing Rod.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Carl Anderson dowsing rod. I used it while mining in guyana
I use to find work grounds. That is, locating a spot with the rod then boring down with the dredge. Alternately you can "guess" a spot and hope that you hit gravel whilst burning a drum or more of diesel. I have always hit gravel with this rod.

A good story is that I was working a hole 20 feet down, getting avg.28oz, monthly for a couple of months. Then the soil got hard and the water jet was not cutting the soil....so I had to move. A guy with an excavator jumped into the hole and made 900 oz in one month.
WANT PROOF?? I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE SPOT ON MY RELATIVE'S CLAIM OR LET YOU talk to him....Area..OKO..GUYANA.

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
I know of 3 finds located with an Anderson Rod. 1.A stash of coins 2. 14 small silver and gold bars 3. A small box of nuggets.
These were all found by the same person (not me) within a 1 year period. He has since passed on, so I will mention his finds.
Additionally I have an Anderson Universal Antenna Rod and have located coins and a silver bar in a demonstration. No problems,
I went right to them. I won't mention any other finds of mine or discuss whether it is dowsing or an LRL, but some people want
to know about the Anderson rods so I am sharing.
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions