The Questions LRLers Refuse to Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
what another cute little dodge. My answer is, is, is BLUE. Yea that's the ticket. You are really fooling us. OMG again

Man up or shut up. ANSWER the questions

I hate to spoil this for you but I made up a list for you guys before you did but due to a few lines Marc rightly cut it. Looks like you saw it before he did and copied a lot of it. Haven't you noticed people telling you that you do the things on that list? Wake up.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
what another cute little dodge. My answer is, is, is BLUE. Yea that's the ticket. You are really fooling us. OMG again

Man up or shut up. ANSWER the questions

I hate to spoil this for you but I made up a list for you guys before you did but due to a few lines Marc rightly cut it. Looks like you saw it before he did and copied a lot of it. Haven't you noticed people telling you that you do the things on that list? Wake up.

fenix brothers---Answer: #32 in the bottom link. Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
However, I predict that the LRL promoters will simply spam the thread even more, merely to divert attention away from these logical issues.
I see no logic at all

Or they will claim that, "Carl's test is foo-foo," is a rational answer.
No we do not
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo-Foo
Foo-Foo is a fictional dog in The Muppet Show. She is a white poodle owned by Muppet diva Miss Piggy. She is very tender towards her, even to the point of sickly saccharine baby talk. In the first episode of Muppets Tonight, Piggy gets jealous of Michelle Pfeiffer and sics the poodle on her during the finale. Pfeiffer responded by ordering Animal to eat the dog. Steve Whitmire provided Foo-Foo's high-pitched yaps. In The Muppet Show Foo-Foo was played by a Muppet and a real toy poodle in different shots.

Or they will simply ignore this, and fail to reply.
The right to be ignore has to be earned

So, let's see if they will snap back to reality, or remain in their fantasy world, shall we?
We live in the real world…Witch do you live in?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
I see no logic at all

I have suspected that for a long time.

Thanks for finally confirming it.

P.S. The Foo Foo to which you are referring is capitalized, while my reference is not.

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I have suspected that for a long time.

Thanks for finally confirming it.

P.S. The Foo Foo to which you are referring is capitalized, while my reference is not.

laughing7 laughing7 laughing7 laughing7 laughing7

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

Is this more insults???

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
How about his?

Do you really think that you are convincing anyone of anything, except that you are a fraud?

Or this--Blatant #22, in the bottom link---

This? Fenix brothers---Answer: #32 in the bottom link. Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
How about his?

Do you really think that you are convincing anyone of anything, except that you are a fraud?

Or this--Blatant #22, in the bottom link---

This? Fenix brothers---Answer: #32 in the bottom link. Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

You are off topic, and at this point, being nothing more than a Troll.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
You are off topic, and at this point, being nothing more than a Troll.
Your standard answer for answers that make sense..Art

More nonsense insults, more Trolling.

The Big Four Proofs of LRLs Fraud

1. There is no standard electronics explanation for the devices ever working.
2. The movement of the swivel pointer or rods is not powered by the devices.
3. Makers and owners of these devices refuse to take a double blind test.
4. The proponent's only rebuttal is that they find what they are looking for. This, however is not being contested by items #1-3. The statement of this list is that the electronics add-ons, to what is merely a dowsing device, are not necessary, and are only there to charge high prices. This makes their reports of finding stuff a total Straw Man type of fallacy, and thus void as rebuttals to this list.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
#34 in the bottom link.
34. CAs can be observed spewing continuous, nonsensical, #10; when they realize that all is lost for them.
10. But the CA does care,[*a.] a lot; enough that he then strongly insults all "skeptics."
How does this apply to my post?..Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
#34 in the bottom link.
34. CAs can be observed spewing continuous, nonsensical, #10; when they realize that all is lost for them.
10. But the CA does care,[*a.] a lot; enough that he then strongly insults all "skeptics."
How does this apply to my post?..Art

I'm glad that you asked, thanks!

It is meaningless nonsense, the only purpose of which is to take up space and disrupt any discussion of the topic.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
It is meaningless nonsense, the only purpose of which is to take up space and disrupt any discussion of the topic.
Thank you for admitting what you insult list was produce for..Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Thank you for admitting what you insult list was produce for..Art

If you refuse to address the facts of the topic, you should quit Trolling. It only exposes you for what you are.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
If you refuse to addres the facts of the topic, you should quit Trolling. It only exposes you for what you are.
We have discussed the topic.. The Questions LRLers Refuse to Answer
And answered all your questions. You have admitted that your posts are just a tactic
.. It is meaningless nonsense, the only purpose of which is to take up space and disrupt any discussion of the topic.
As far as facts…I have saw none from you..Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions