Indian Artifacts Search

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Indian Artifacts Search.
This Tribe’s history only goes back about 200 year. They would like to know if there was a site of their own near by..They have ask me to join the team in the effort to find their village..I thought ..heck ya..I can wonder around the reservation without looking over my shoulder..

I will soon get the written accounts or tales from the past..They have a small Museum that I can do some testing on known artifacts. I can not get in there until the Skunk Spray has curered…

I will be reading on T-Net about what others have learned…Right now I only have a few things on my list..Large Campfire’s, Clay Pots, Burial Sites and Arrow heads..I am assuming that these would all be buried. The visual clues would be pictographs ( I know where a few of these are already) Flat areas with a water source nearby.

This area is in Carson Valley Nevada. Any help or ideas will be appreciated..Frequencies to try in the Museum are always Welcome…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thank You Saturna..I will add that to my try list..I have a combination frequency of 14.72hz for Porcelain or pottery..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Bill..I have already done a quick check on the frequency. It will swing to the “pigs” big did for the rest of the objects..I know I have some pottery clay and a unfired object around here so I will continue testing..Art

Attachments

• 100_0586.jpg
    100_0586.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 457
  • 100_0587.jpg
    100_0587.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 292

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread