OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
If you refuse to addres the facts of the topic, you should quit Trolling. It only exposes you for what you are.
We have discussed the topic.. The Questions LRLers Refuse to Answer
And answered all your questions. You have admitted that your posts are just a tactic
.. It is meaningless nonsense, the only purpose of which is to take up space and disrupt any discussion of the topic.
As far as facts…I have saw none from you..Art

They are all facts, artie. You're merely saying they're not does nothing to change the truth.

You always refuse to answer them, because you can't, without admitting that your LRL devices are fake.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Puffy---

The problem with your assertion is that the LRL manufacturers don't advertise their devices that way. They claim that these things are electronic, and will work for anyone. There is no mention of dowsing ability, or psychic ability.

If LRLs were actually all electronic, then anyone could simply read the instructions and have them work as advertised, much like metal detectors or any other electronic gear, like a DVD player. But, as you have said, this isn't the case.

If you can pass Carl's test, you can win the $25K, and after travel and lodging expenses, easily clear $20,000.00, and give it away to whoever you want. If you actually felt as strongly about it as your post indicates, and you could do it, you would just do it.

Anything else is just nonsensical verbage.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
The nonsense is if you think those offers are on the up and up. Push them all you want, we know they are fraudulent to simply steal any successful method of doing this. So you are supporting and strongly promoting this type of action. Shame, shame. Why not promote
fake perpetual machines and other thieving schemes?? Oh, the humanity.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Yes, there is logic in it---they want to post anything that will focus attention away from the "Questions," which they can't answer rationally without admitting that their LRLs don't work.

:laughing7:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
It really doesn't matter. You don't use them any way. Are you in the deal to market the solution to the little test? Is that why you are so hot to get someone to give up the info. That would make a lot of sense. Most educated people would not be a part of such a greasy
scheme unless they were part of it.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
It really doesn't matter. You don't use them any way. Are you in the deal to market the solution to the little test? Is that why you are so hot to get someone to give up the info. That would make a lot of sense. Most educated people would not be a part of such a greasy
scheme unless they were part of it.

I am, as I always have been, and as I have explained on here many time, just asking a few, simple, common sense questions.

(And noting the severe lack of rational answers!)

And what, exactly, is suddenly so secret about LRLs?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Since you like to tout common sense, lets give it a try. While the % was low, the value of the procedures was low. The tests were proposed in hopes that when someone worked it out, they could be goaded into giving up the info, which would be invaluable. In this endeavor stooges were subtly recruited to assist in this. ---welcome to the corps.

Well guess what? Now some people are running 100%, yes that's right. And NO I'm not furnishing or validating that. You are not getting that info on my watch. You think we are being cute, saying you won't understand, but you and sparky prove that almost every post.

Just accept the fact. And it is one. Will you ever grasp it ? I hope so. Are you going to get the real info? Not a chance. You and Sparky are wasting your time with "validate that" "Prove that" "Take a test". Validate it yourself if you have the stones. You sure have them to demand people waste their time fooling with you.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Back on the hunt to promote stealing someones stuff, huh?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
While the % was low, the value of the procedures was low.

OK, now I get it.

You're saying that the LRL makers, themselves, don't know how to use their own equipment. You're saying that the LRL designers were able to create these devices, because of their "higher knowledge," above known science. Knowledge of the true nature of the Universe, and especially of precious metals, allowed them to come up with the LRL concepts, and refine them.

Yet the makers themselves still don't really know how to use them.

But you do.

So therefore, everyone should go out and buy one, even though the instructions that come with them don't really work.

And you will be the only one who ever knows how to really use them, but we should all buy a few of them anyway, and cheer you on as you brag about being the only person who can use them.

But you can't prove your story, because someone might find out your secret to untold riches. And the only reward you want from all this is to sit at your computer all day and taunt all the others who don't know how to use them.

And you are the one who has been claiming that others have mental problems?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Let's see how much like Sparky Sr. this is.

OK, now I get it.

You're saying that the LRL makers, themselves, don't know how to use their own equipment. You're saying that the LRL designers were able to create these devices, because of their "higher knowledge," above known science. Knowledge of the true nature of the Universe, and especially of precious metals, allowed them to come up with the LRL concepts, and refine them.

Yet the makers themselves still don't really know how to use them.

But you do.

So therefore, everyone should go out and buy one, even though the instructions that come with them don't really work.

And you will be the only one who ever knows how to really use them, but we should all buy a few of them anyway, and cheer you on as you brag about being the only person who can use them.

But you can't prove your story, because someone might find out your secret to untold riches. And the only reward you want from all this is to sit at your computer all day and taunt all the others who don't know how to use them.

And you are the one who has been claiming that others have mental problems?

AGAIN,,, I am saying, Things have evolved in the last year. True, True. Several people are at a very high %. True, True To get to this

point I have worked with almost a dozen people to do this. I was only a small part of it.

All that other stuff,,----- YOU are saying, trying to hang it on me . Good try. That's one of Sparky Sr. oldest transference glitches.

Talk about proof of mental glitches,, Hoo Boy

How do I know what anyone that I am not in contact with knows or does? Give it a break!!

This is typical of a non user. No, no, you're doing great. Keep it up Sparky

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey fenixdigger ..This is the 4th or 5th time that these questions have been asked and answered..using good logic why should you answer it again”..Everyone else knows the answer so why should anyone else be forced to read the answer again?...Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Now you see SWR, that is what I've been telling you. That compulsive response thing you have is almost as out of control as the transference. Now it's rubbing off on Sparky Jr. Now we'll have to clean him up before we redress him.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Geez, you must have worked for the dept. of redundancy dept. Good job again.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
AGAIN,,, I am saying, Things have evolved in the last year. True, True. Several people are at a very high %. True, True To get to this point I have worked with almost a dozen people to do this. I was only a small part of it.

If you want to make that claim in public, that's fine with me. Although that's not a very good way to keep it all top secret! :laughing7:

The problem is that you were using your "top secret" device/procedure as an (another) excuse for not doing Carl's test and collecting that $25K---remember?

So now you are saying that all the "normal" LRLs, and their "normal" procedures can pass Carl's test, but it's just that your "top secret" stuff is even better.

OK, then you can simply use a "normal" LRL, and use "normal" procedures, and get that $25,000.00 without revealing your "top secret" stuff.

So when would you like to schedule your test?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EE THr said:
fenixdigger said:
AGAIN,,, I am saying, Things have evolved in the last year. True, True. Several people are at a very high %. True, True To get to this point I have worked with almost a dozen people to do this. I was only a small part of it.

If you want to make that claim in public, that's fine with me. Although that's not a very good way to keep it all top secret! :laughing7:

The problem is that you were using your "top secret" device/procedure as an (another) excuse for not doing Carl's test and collecting that $25K---remember?

So now you are saying that all the "normal" LRLs, and their "normal" procedures can pass Carl's test, but it's just that your "top secret" stuff is even better.

OK, then you can simply use a "normal" LRL, and use "normal" procedures, and get that $25,000.00 without revealing your "top secret" stuff.

So when would you like to schedule your test?

Well, fenix, at least you floundered under the correct topic this time.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
What a laugh riot you guys are. Every time I see that " So what you are saying" thing, I think of Wise guys and Joe Pesci and the skit he did on SNL.

Why not just say, "let me twist this around a little". Thanks guys. Always good for a laugh.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
What a laugh riot you guys are. Every time I see that " So what you are saying" thing, I think of Wise guys and Joe Pesci and the skit he did on SNL.

Why not just say, "let me twist this around a little". Thanks guys. Always good for a laugh.

What you are saying now is, that you have no data to logically support what you claimed, so you want to change the subject and start talking about people, instead.

You guys are, once again, your own best "skeptics."

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
What you are saying now is, that you have no data to logically support what you claimed, so you want to change the subject and start talking about people, instead.
You guys are, once again, your own best "skeptics.
Twist and spin and dodge and duck

Clearly this a #2, a #27, A #33, A 38 and a #41…Good work EE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread