RangerTell Calculator - A Comprehensive Report..2

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey hung…I was in the middle of reading your response on the Ranger Tell Calculator - A Comprehensive Report board when it just disappeared along with all the posts..Then it was started again but it is now locked so we can not respond to it. Could you please repost it as I was finding the post very funny..Art

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey hung…I was in the middle of reading your response on the Ranger Tell Calculator - A Comprehensive Report board when it just disappeared along with all the posts..Then it was started again but it is now locked so we can not respond to it. Could you please repost it as I was finding the post very funny..Art

Sure.
I think there's a Chris Angel among us. :laughing7:

I was telling that I got a message from someone and I would not believe it if I had not seen this with my own eyes.
In Carl's forum, member JP, the same one who begged RT to try their device for a limited time and not only did not return the unit RT kindly sent him but also unscrupously opened and exposed the insides of it, is replying posts from the rangertell calculator discussion in the OTHER FORUM!
That is, he was spying the answers here and complaining there! :laughing7:
Well, for the skepheads maybe this is a normal behavior.
Of course, he did bash me and bashed you and Tayopa as well. Surprised?
I think he apparently regrets to have found only noise and not the lotto numbers he expected when he stabbed the oscope probes in the 'heart' of the calculator.

Since I and Esteban have quit to post in that forum, I would imagine that things there would slow down a bit, but not to the point of watching the skepheads freak attacks of boredom and abstinence, as they not pursuing anything at all to talk about are being encouraged by JP to gather around here have a sit and start spying us through the keylock hole.

Well JP, you may post here if you wish but bear in mind that unlike the other forum where some skephead states a BS and all the others say amen, here you will be challenged and questioned by the LRL guys.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
SWR said:
I am sure the LRL promoters/makers/users will utilize this thread to prove that the common calculator will transmit various frequencies via keystrokes.

I hear the LRLers are working on a model that uses a digital wristwatch instead of a calculator.

Whenever the time display changes, it Locates a different element.

It also has a setting for a second time zone, and whenever you switch to the other zone, it takes you into an alternate reality where pseudoscience actually works. All they have to do then, is convince others to join them there (Oops, but that is what they are doing already, isn't it, just without the watch).

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
More and more claims..the question has still not been answered..How come our posts were deleted and them we were locked out of the thread ?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
However....the thread in question was deleted because it was so far off-topic it was not salvageable. It was posted as a Report, and not a thread about Rats or demeaning insults about somebody who doesn't even post on this forum. I was granted copyright permissions in regards to the Report.....not the banter, demeaning insults or discussions about irrelevant issues.
Thank You SWR for becoming a censor for Marc ..I thought we already had Moderator for this board..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
However....the thread in question was deleted because it was so far off-topic it was not salvageable. It was posted as a Report, and not a thread about Rats or demeaning insults about somebody who doesn't even post on this forum. I was granted copyright permissions in regards to the Report.....not the banter, demeaning insults or discussions about irrelevant issues.
Thank You SWR for becoming a censor for Marc ..I thought we already had Moderator for this board..Art

Do you whine about everything?

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
However....the thread in question was deleted because it was so far off-topic it was not salvageable. It was posted as a Report, and not a thread about Rats or demeaning insults about somebody who doesn't even post on this forum. I was granted copyright permissions in regards to the Report.....not the banter, demeaning insults or discussions about irrelevant
issues.
~EE THr~
Do you whine about everything?
No I don’t..Just when my posts have been tampered with..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~From http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,393139.0.html
The calculator that came with the Examiner has no brand name or other marks to identify it other than "scientific calculator" printed on the front.
After a member of the Geotech forum identified the calculator as looking the same as his Casio
, I got to wondering if my Casio calculator was the same too.
My Casio fx-300ES calculator has nearly the same buttons as the Examiner calculator,
but mine has a solar power panel, while the Examiner calculator does not. I opened the backs of both calculators where the batteries are changed, and
I could see they are not the same. The circuit boards are different, and the Casio has a few more components,
probably associated with the power panel. The Casio has a single battery for a 1.5v supply, while the Examiner calculator uses two cells to run at 3v.
The casio also had more conductors leading to the display to drive 15 digits, while the other has only 12 digits.
I could see both calculators had a large drop of black epoxy covering the processor area just below the display.
The drop of epoxy is what gave me my next idea.
If there is any signal coming from the calculator, then it would originate in the processor area under the epoxy. And if this signal is inductively coupled to the Examiner, I should be able to pick it up by using a coil. So I put both calculators back together and made up a 5cm diameter coil 50 turns from #18 wire and connected one end to ground, and the other end to the oscilloscope probe. First I looked at what wave form I could see in the air
And the whole report goes down hill from here

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Not a lot of "proof" being posted in this thread supporting pocket calculators having the capability to create various frequencies

How odd....the LRL proponents were very vocal in my thread...that proves they (calculators) cannot accomplish that claim.
I am sure that is the reason you deleted it and then Locked it..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
No....hung's pseudo-babble was not supported by reliable references or sources. It has not been explained.
hung's pseudo-babble was proven false.
C'mon Art.....let's help inform the consumers. Post some reliable references or sources supporting your claim.
Now the truth comes out..You did not like what hung had to say so you deleted the entire thread..sorry Charlie..Denying the consumers the facts…Got ya..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Looks to me like you want to talk to us about posts that belonged to others that you deleted..great move ..Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't that what advertising is all about swr? Truth in advertising doesn't exist in the US. Look how much you now actually get in a package of food, if your are lucky perhaps 1/2 of the box is filled any more, especially kiddie food.

Ok, I have given you a dozen points for you to post on.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
Looks to me like you want to screw the consumers....great move.
Please explain how I am going to screw the consumers? I do not sell a product. I do not recommend any product. I do not work for any manufacture..Seems to me that you made an error..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
Is this the LRL proponents evidence that calculators can create various frequencies?
Is this it? Art's claim that hung's pseudo-babble that was NOT supported by reliable references or sources? You actually think "informing consumers" comes in the form of a message board post WITHOUT supporting references?
What a buddy....what a pal! Screw the consumers appears to be your tactic!
Great rant SWR..but you failed to answer any of the questions.
Please explain how I am going to screw the consumers? I do not sell a product. I do not recommend any product. I do not work for any manufacture

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
s this the LRL proponents evidence that calculators can create various frequencies?

Is this it? Art's claim that hung's pseudo-babble that was NOT supported by reliable references or sources? You actually think "informing consumers" comes in the form of a message board post WITHOUT supporting references?

What a buddy....what a pal! Screw the consumers appears to be your tactic!
Art
Great rant SWR..but you failed to answer any of the questions.
Please explain how I am going to screw the consumers? I do not sell a product. I do not recommend any product. I do not work for any manufacture
~SWR~
It was already posted. It is not my fault you cannot comprehend what you read
Thank You..You are our hero..Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi swr posted --> You actually think "informing consumers" comes in the form of a message
board post WITHOUT supporting references?

Still waiting for your's. yawn.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread