Field Results from The Sho-Nuff Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I have offered a simple inexpensive experiment as a basic test to enable someone to comprehend answers about LRL use.

It is as follows; Place a silver quarter on the ground (sample). Put 1 silver quarter and 4 steel washers in separate paper towels that you wad up and then mix them up. Throw them on the ground 25 ft or so around the sample. Take your coat hanger L Rod (17 x 5 inches) and walk around the sample clockwise 6 ft from the sample. SLOWLY, with the rod held slightly down.

Watch for any movement. If you get a reaction, stop, back up and slowly move forward to verify it. Check the results and post them here.

I will post the results of my personal test after I do this with 5 other people. I will post their results first.

As it uses a "bait" or "sample" I do not consider this "dowsing" more like a non electrical LRL.

If the instructions are not clear enough or too complicated for an attempt, ask for clarification.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
I have offered a simple inexpensive experiment as a basic test to enable someone to comprehend answers about LRL use.

It is as follows; Place a silver quarter on the ground (sample). Put 1 silver quarter and 4 steel washers in separate paper towels that you wad up and then mix them up. Throw them on the ground 25 ft or so around the sample. Take your coat hanger L Rod (17 x 5 inches) and walk around the sample clockwise 6 ft from the sample. SLOWLY, with the rod held slightly down.

Watch for any movement. If you get a reaction, stop, back up and slowly move forward to verify it. Check the results and post them here.

I will post the results of my personal test after I do this with 5 other people. I will post their results first.

As it uses a "bait" or "sample" I do not consider this "dowsing" more like a non electrical LRL.

If the instructions are not clear enough or too complicated for an attempt, ask for clarification.

fenix(es)---

First of all, if you want me to take you seriously, about anything, you will need to start itdentifying yourselves. Maybe fenix1, fenix2, fenix3, and so forth.

I'm not going to do like I did before, and carry on a conversation with one person, then the next day the "fenix on duty" doesn't "remember" what I had said the day before.

Second of all, it's not about dowsing. If I want to learn how to dowse, I can do that on my own. But it's about LRLs.

Are LRLs dowsers? None of the LRL promoters want to answer that question, even though there is a separate thread just for answering it.

So, I'll stick to the LRL discussions, thanks.

:coffee2:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
`EE THr~
We are trying to discuss LRL’s but some how the skeptics keep trying to change the subject

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,387205.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,389117.0.html

So now you're calling coat hanger rods, "LRLs"?

You certainly don't mind stretching things, do you!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
SWR said:
Maybe this is their way of admitting electronic LRL's are simply dowsing rods with do-nothing electronics? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

Exactly!

But that's now. Five minutes from now the LRLs will be "all electronically operated."

It seems they can't even Locate their own opinions!

:laughing7:

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Art;
I see from what you posted, they may be too confused to even take the little experiment. I'm trying to show the basics of what is going on with some of the phenomena. It will allow you to understand the things that you can't grasp at this time.

If you want to remain blind and continue with your endless arguments, pay no attention to the swine test. BUT

For a few cents and 10 mins to pass this up says a lot about motive. And likely you will hear about not trying this for a long time.

As Carl's test requires time and money while going into an unknown environment, this requires almost nothing and provides a
total proof, something you see and do yourself. This is the real truth, my your own hand. If you are scared, just say so.

I will do what I said and test 5 or more people. Remember the post where I said that I do experiments and tests, not just talk.

Let's see what you guys are really made of. Want me to guess again??? Think I'll go back and look at the ignored posts.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
`EE THr~
We are trying to discuss LRL’s but some how the skeptics keep trying to change the subject

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,387205.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,389117.0.html

So, from your first link, I get that you're saying that you don't consider knowing what your LRLs actually are supposed to be, is important. That figures.

And from the second, you certainly wouldn't want to state what you think they are. That figures also.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Art;
I see from what you posted, they may be too confused to even take the little experiment. I'm trying to show the basics of what is going on with some of the phenomena. It will allow you to understand the things that you can't grasp at this time.

If you want to remain blind and continue with your endless arguments, pay no attention to the swine test. BUT

For a few cents and 10 mins to pass this up says a lot about motive. And likely you will hear about not trying this for a long time.

As Carl's test requires time and money while going into an unknown environment, this requires almost nothing and provides a
total proof, something you see and do yourself. This is the real truth, my your own hand. If you are scared, just say so.

I will do what I said and test 5 or more people. Remember the post where I said that I do experiments and tests, not just talk.

Let's see what you guys are really made of. Want me to guess again??? Think I'll go back and look at the ignored posts.

fenix(es)---

As I've told you before (or was that one of the other fenixes that I was talking to?), I don't contest dowsing. I have no reason to doubt that some people can dowse, but I also have no reason to believe that then can. It's a moot point with me. I'm not interested in dowsing, at all.

My contention is that LRLs are fraudulent, because they advertise that they work electronically, and imply that "anyone can do it." But they actually are, at best, dowsing devices, with a lot of phony hype and very high prices, when a couple coathangers or a forked twig would do just as well.

So, I have no interest in dowsing. And it doesn't matter to me if dowsing works or not. Either way, LRLs are a ripoff.

Does that make sense to you? (Whichever one you are.)

:coffee2:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Still soliciting DOWSING on the electronic LRL forum. Confusion originates from the poorly thought-out "test"
Poorly thought out test ?..Please tell us a better test for determining if you can use a set of L-Rods with the old type LRL’s?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Still soliciting DOWSING on the electronic LRL forum. Confusion originates from the poorly thought-out "test"
Poorly thought out test ?..Please tell us a better test for determining if you can use a set of L-Rods with the old type LRL’s?

Dowsing is dowsing, Einstein.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test?

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
I knew better.

Were you able to read the part about the sample? This is a LRL of sorts. You don't have enough understanding at this point to grasp the point. Instead of the sample you can use a MFD, the Examiner, or a lot of others. I'm trying to keep this as cheap and simple as possible. If it is over you head, say so.

Maybe Art can help you.

EE; Remember I said I would not let them come on and make fun of you guys??? Getting selective memory also?

So, quit whining and try it. If you don't have the 2 quarters let me know. Here's your chance to really prove me wrong as I have already predicted the behavior pattern. SHO-NUFF

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whoa, that didn't take long to jump into. Perfect.

Poor SWR 10,000 posts and still can't tell the difference. When you refused the offer to "see" a demo in person at your place, I knew your game.

Hey, I know, let's just argue about this and not do it. That should save you guys a bunch of justification. SHO-NUFF

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yes LT..they are still confused..amazing how a little bent wire is confusing to them..it is no won der that a electronic devise goes so far over their heads. I guess if you can’t Dowser or use a LRL it would be hard for them. Most of the open minded treasure hunters will know what you are doing..So go ahead with your experiment as those guys have proved that they have no business on a LRL board..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
I knew better.

Were you able to read the part about the sample? This is a LRL of sorts. You don't have enough understanding at this point to grasp the point. Instead of the sample you can use a MFD, the Examiner, or a lot of others. I'm trying to keep this as cheap and simple as possible. If it is over you head, say so.

Maybe Art can help you.

EE; Remember I said I would not let them come on and make fun of you guys??? Getting selective memory also?

So, quit whining and try it. If you don't have the 2 quarters let me know. Here's your chance to really prove me wrong as I have already predicted the behavior pattern. SHO-NUFF

fenix(es)---

Your use of pronouns, and no references, makes it difficult to figure out what you're talking about.

This section is not about "LRLs of sorts," it's about LRLs.

You don't understand that I have no interest in your imaginary activities.

What you should do is---

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You don't understand that I have no interest in your imaginary activities.
It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Let's make sure I'm wrong. Did Curtis offer to come to you and demo a H 3? AND you told him NO.

Drop all your little excuses and try it. Be a big boy. All you have to do is say your scared and I'll understand.

This is using a signal (the sample) to locate.

Dowsing uses the rod and the dowser only. You know this, everybody sees through this little ploy.

SHO-NUFF

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
fenixdigger said:
As Carl's test requires time and money

Time shouldn't be a problem for someone who finds the time to
post here everyday.

Money shouldn't be a problem for someone who finds the
amount of treasure someone keeps claiming they find.

Just sell a few ounces of gold, go win the $25,000 and
end the supposedly endless arguments.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
This could be the best proof of the conditions running amuck with some posters. Every possible lame excuse not to take 10 minutes of their time to be able to come here and say, "I personally tried that and here's the results". I really can't find the right words to describe how that looks. This opportunity was presented in hopes of having conversations where each side did not think the other was nuts.

ALL LRL users were skeptical that this had any merit at one time. That means we were you. We know how and what you think as
we already did it just like you. The problem is you have no clue past that. Say what you will, twist it any way you want, that truth
is in stone.

I'm not trying to "convert" anyone, just let them see what we are really talking about. Most of the posts involve, So you are saying, or, now your saying, simple proof that you don't understand.

Let me go look for that post where you turned Curtis down.

SHO-NUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread