Damning story about Charles Christensen of H3Tec

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
I don't know if the person that posted this is really Chuckie's sister, but if it is the truth (and there are several
aspects of her story that lend credence to this), it makes Chuckie a pretty reprehensible character.

You be the judge. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17173

Don't forget to look at Chuckie's Biography, as he paid for what is written there.
http://www.cambridgewhoswho.com/Members/UT/Charles-Christensen-951021.html

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Pretty cool that it was posted today and you caught it. Hmmmmm

You seem to be following the H3 real close.

She sort of writes like you, by the way. Hmmmm

OP
OP
Rudy(CA)

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
fenixdigger said:
Pretty cool that it was posted today and you caught it. Hmmmmm

You seem to be following the H3 real close.

She sort of writes like you, by the way. Hmmmm

What? You never learned to click on "New Posts" when you visit a web site?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Rudy, for christ sakes, I'm pulling your leg.

I think that whole bunch is a joke, a very expensive one.

OP
OP
Rudy(CA)

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
fenixdigger said:
Rudy, for christ sakes, I'm pulling your leg.

I think that whole bunch is a joke, a very expensive one.

A very expensive one.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to disapoint you doc.
But that geoskep post smells as fake as your rebuttal promise over my thread.
http://forum.h3tec.com/post?id=5190367

Apparently it's a hoax and Mr. Christensen already knows who did this.
And if proved to be fake, I would not like to be under this someone's skin who went down as low as a human being can get.
In fact it's amazing how H3tec might be shaking the metal detector industry. Idiots who plan such hoax think that people are idiots to believe what idiots post.

By the way, how is that court case against whites detectors sued by minelab going?
Does anyone know?

OP
OP
Rudy(CA)

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
Seems like Carl ran a check on Cowgirl and is satisfied she is who she says she is.
As admin of the site he has access to all kinds of information that would help is
assessing the truthfulness of Cowgirl's post.

So Dr. Hung, how much does Chuckie pay you for being his publicist and damage
control person?

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
The Chuckie that Cowgirl described is the Chuckie we already knew straight from Chuckie Himself. A few new details, but none of them surprises. Everyone here already knew what kind of person Chuckie was and is, and is continuing to be.

And several people act surprised and shocked. What a bunch of hypocrites! They knew exactly what Chuckie was the whole time!

Chuckie's only surprise was that his sister went public about him. He doesn't seem surprised about any of the content.

One of the H3 loyalists posted over at H3tec to the effect that the swingy thingy swingies, and that's all that counts. In other words, he's admitting to the truth of the whole thing, and is saying it doesn't matter!

Over on Geotech someone else is glad he doesn't have a sister like that. Another true confession-- precisely the kind of sister that a lyin' thievin' crook would hate to have. Heck, I'd be proud to have a sister like that!

The fallout of Cowgirl's letter is that we have proof that the H3Tec allies knew the whole time what Chuckie was, just like the anti-fraudsters did. We all knew the same thing. The H3Tec allies were getting what they wanted out of the deal, and the fact it was crooked from start to finish didn't bother them. Which means they're accomplices. Read the posts and you have the list. It's exactly as Chuckie himself says: "Those of you guys who know me also know who I am and what we do." Don't have to be a "member of the family" to know, Chuckie's been broadcasting it for years.

Now since Chuckie is into threatening people, that's his trademark style, anybody want to guess whether "Mr. Boom" has threatened his sister? .......with violence? Hung, you're Chuckie's publicist, what should Chuckie's sister be doing to protect herself against her monster brother?

--Toto

EDIT: the post to which I referred over on Geotech I don't see it there any more, sorry. At last report Jim Anderson's post is still there at H3Tec.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
SWR said:
woof! said:
EDIT: the post to which I referred over on Geotech I don't see it there any more, sorry. At last report Jim Anderson's post is still there at H3Tec.

This one?

A sister said this???? I don't know how much credence I would give this. This sounds as fishey as their claims and pricing.

The odds his sister "found" this forum to post on are slightly elevated, if you catch my drift.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=126619&postcount=71

Naw, that's just standard Fenix denial and pretending not to know what's already obvious. I never had Fenix pegged as a Chuckie accomplice.

Now here's the funny part. Anyone who has visited the old H3 website knows what Chuckie is. Especially if they've followed the H3 bulletin board, they know what Chuckie is. Anyone who has read the Chuckie "Cambridge Bio" knows what Chuckie is. Anybody who's followed the Chuckie harrassment of Carl knows what Chuckie is. Chuckie himself is very quick to remove all doubt, there's only one Chuckie and that's the one in plain view.

Anyone who knows what Chuckie is straight from Chuckie Himself, should have no difficulty reading the "Letter from Chuckie's sister" and figuring out that it's also for real. Don't have to take Carl's word for it, just "read the advertisement" and you know. Nobody out there is pretending to be Chuckie and nobody out there is pretending to be Chuckie's sister. I'd like to think that nobody here is stupid enough to have read that letter and had any doubt that it was for real, only that there are people here who are strongly disposed to deny what they already know.

The fallout is producing the proof that Chuckie's buddies have known all along the same thing as the rest of us, and how could they not? They're the ones closest to the action! See Chuckie's own post over on H3 if you dare go there, "Those of you guys who know me also know who I am and what we do." Yep!

Now here's another funny part. There are LRL apologists on this forum who have been defending Chuckie for a long time even though they had no skin in the game. All the while knowing the same thing about Chuckie that everyone else did. It's only because of the confusion caused by the Hungification of the website and the surprise Christensen family witness that they're suddenly rather quiet. What causes LRL fans to side with a guy they know is not just an LRL manufacturer, but running a business so crooked through and through that it has no counterpart in the LRL world? Why don't they say "stay away from that bad apple, buy a Ranger or a Thomas or a Vernell"? After all, that's not about whether LRL's work, it's about staying away from a company that's rotten to the core even if LRL's do work. Contrast that to the metal detector user community, where there's lively debate over which manufacturer makes better stuff than the others, but when it comes to the counterfeiters, nobody's defending them even though some of the counterfeits do beep on metal.

The reason for this strange behavior on the part of LRL fans is that the alabi system that is necessary to LRL'ing, predisposes to denial of anything and everything you wish you didn't know. Apparatus that works the way it's supposed to needs no such alabi system and therefore you can get open discussion among users (for instance of metal detectors) about the products and the manufacturers.

--Toto

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
After an information exchange, I think this is on the level. You have to admit, coming out of nowhere, this sounded a little far
fetched.

Just my nature to be skeptical until I prove it myself. (myself)

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nuthin' to see here folks... keep movin', keep movin'...

But that ol' Carl, now there's a scandal! Can't trust nuthin' he says...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was posted -->But that ol' Carl, now there's a scandal! Can't trust nuthin' he says...

Nah, no way, I trust him with anything but my mule, Judy, Unicorn, and understanding Lrl's.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
Rudy(CA)

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
Carl-NC said:
Nuthin' to see here folks... keep movin', keep movin'...

But that ol' Carl, now there's a scandal! Can't trust nuthin' he says...
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Rudy(CA)

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
Yeah, and Carl checked Chuckles record at Cal Tech. It seems his record there was spotless ...
as in blank, nada, never went there.

However, according to his sister, he does seem to have a record at Utah State ....
Penn. ::)

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Rudy(CA) said:
Yeah, and Carl checked Chuckles record at Cal Tech. It seems his record there was spotless ...
as in blank, nada, never went there.

However, according to his sister, he does seem to have a record at Utah State ....
Penn. ::)

Golly, that wasn't on his resume!

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Humm.. let's see... We have Mineoro from Brazil, OKM, from Germany, Rangertell from Australia, some LRLs from Greece, a lot from Saudi Arabia, some from Bulgaria, etc.
But hey guys, tell your paying sponsors that in USA there are also Fitzgeralds', Electroscopes and Vernell besides H3tec. So share the bashing... :laughing7:
It's quite revealing the skeptics tour de force around H3tec...
Hummm.. I just visited their forum. All users are happy, no complaints. New technology evolving each day.
Would it be that H3tec has left the probability field to become a real threat to the crap MD industry in USA? :laughing7: So soon? :laughing7:

Please, keep the show going on skepheads. It's fun watching your posts when we return from the field.
Tired, but rewarding. :happy1:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread