What LRLs and MFDs Have in Common

Status
Not open for further replies.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Of all the LRLs and MFDs on the market, none have a FCC Transmitter Power Output Rating, or FCC ID on the label.

That's right, their rated transmitting power output is ZERO.

But the LRL and MFD promoters on here keep referencing all types of power output, from microwave to magnetic. What's up with that?

ref: All About LRLs, and The Truth About MFDs.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
LRL promoters use only verbage as Social Proof, because they can never produce any Real Proof. But there actually are many Known Facts About LRLs, which they always ignore. Yet they continually demand proof from debunkers, while also ignoring A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud, even though they are fully aware that these points have never been rationally refuted.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
Of all the LRLs and MFDs on the market, none have a FCC Transmitter Power Output Rating, or FCC ID on the label.

But the LRL and MFD promoters on here keep referencing all types of power output, from microwave to magnetic. What's up with that?
I sure hope that you will not report my answer to this mis information on your thread as spam.
Could it be as simple as they are not required to comply with a FCC Transmitter Power Output Rating as they do not interfere with other devices that are required to do so?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

I sure hope that you will not report my answer to this mis information on your thread as spam.
Could it be as simple as they are not required to comply with a FCC Transmitter Power Output Rating as they do not interfere with other devices that are required to do so?

You already tried that excuse. I posted this---

If it transmitts, it must have one of these labels---

FCC Labels Required.jpg

Art---

If you want to insist that these things on the market actually transmit, then state the output power.

You don't need to be exact, plus or minus 20% will do.

I'm all ears....

:dontknow:

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Not required
About 465,000,000 results (0.13 seconds)

You seem to be having a lot of trouble with thes two words..I hope this helps you understand them

My toaster doesn't require an FCC sticker, either.

Because, just like your MFDs (and LRLs), none of them transmit.

If you think you have an LRL or MFD which actually transmits, then state the output Wattage.

I'm all ears.

:dontknow:

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
My toaster doesn't require an FCC sticker, either.
Because, just like your MFDs (and LRLs), none of them transmit.
If you think you have an LRL or MFD which actually transmits, then state the output Wattage.
I'm all ears.
Like I told you in one of my many posts on this subject today...None of my devices require a FCC sticker so I just plain don't know. besides that..As long as my devices locate treasure I don't care...Find one and accually test it if you need to know the wattage..Artt

You don't know the transmitted output Wattage, because they do not transmit anything, and therefore have no output Wattage. That's why they have no FCC sticker.

You have successfully debunked your own claims.

Thank you, and keep up the good work!

:coffee2:

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
You don't know the transmitted output Wattage, because they do not transmit anything, and therefore have no output Wattage. That's why they have no FCC sticker.
Know I don’t know what the output Wattage is on my LRL...Am I suppose to pay $10000 for a tool to find that out?

You have successfully debunked your own claims.
No..I am not a skeptic when comes to LRL’s

Thank you, and keep up the good work!
Just keep posting..

The fact in this matter is that MFDs and LRLs just don't transmit any radio signals whatsoever.

If you have any documented evidence that says otherwise, then go ahead and show it.

But you don't.

Because they don't transmit.

Sorry.

:crybaby2:

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys are arguing over nonsense. Has nothing to do with transmitted power.

The L-rod receiving apparatus is designed to indicate the gravity field tilt azimuth of the L-rod. It's powered by gravity, and the tilt is controlled by the human hand. Works the same under an AM radio transmitting tower as next to a "radar oven" as next to a toaster as next to a completely unpowered brick outhouse. The challenge to anyone who disputes this is real easy: show us how you can tilt it and it doesn't swing in the direction of tilt but continues to point in a target direction. If it does that, it's done what a $5 compass can do. So far, no LRL has meet that critereon. If it did, repeatably under non-fraudulent conditions, nobody would even call it an "LRL", it'd be real stuff. The acronym "LRL" is used to identify fraudulent stuff.

If the fact that things the size of pocket calculators can talk around the world "proves" that anything is possible and therefore a supposedly electronified L-rod can do anything its claimant claims of it, then a pocket calculator glued to a swivel and a telescoping "antenna" should surely work just great as a cellphone in the hands of an LRL fraudster. And as we know, such a fraud can actually be demo'd if necessary. However so far as I know, nobody's actually demo'd that particular fraud. Perhaps a necromancer can use it to speak with the dead?

--Toto

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
woof! said:
You guys are arguing over nonsense. Has nothing to do with transmitted power.

I understand what you're saying, but look at the topic title of this thread. MFD doesn't have the gravity thing in common with the LRL.

But I agree with what you did say there (except, of course, your statement that the lack of a transmitter being a big problem with the "LRL story," is nonsense).
:sign13:

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Begging your pardon, sir, but without a receiver capable of providing an indication, a transmitter is irrelevant. L-rods are powered by gravity to indicate tilt. The transmitter is how many tons of tungsten did they say, and what does that have to do with "micron gold"? Regain your senses, man! The supposed electronic L-rods, whether "LRL", or "MFD" which most regard as a subcategory of LRL, are frauds! They're frauds! Don't pander to them!

Dowsing makes no essential pretense of electronic gimcrackery, opening the possibility of grasping the essential fact that if the L-rods are doing anything besides wandering around aimlessly, they're being tilted by a human hand (which everyone agrees is there) connected to a human brain (which some dowsers are willing to admit is there). To declare LRL's as fraudulent has nothing to do with declaring dowsing as fraudulent.

To put a personal perspective on this, I've dowsed, successfully, not to prove anything to anyone but merely to investigate the phenomenon. And electronics, well, that's how I've earned my living for most of my life. Many of the people who post on this website are beneficiaries of that expertise, even many of those who have decided they don't like me badmouthing LRL's, how's that for gratitude? The electronics associated with LRL's are bogus, that is literally what makes them LRL's because if they were anything but bogus, they would have a different designation. MFD's are LRL's because anyone who is calling their product an MFD is in the LRL market, bogus. If it works they don't call it that, even Chuckie (who evidently rents LRL's rather than selling them) has got that much figured out.

So, coat hangers and home-brew pivoted L-rods, I've done those. I'm not ashamed to go out in public with coat hangers, I don't have the fundamentalist and materialist dowsing hangups that the LRL crowd is afflicted with. People may think I'm funny and that's just fine, I'm learning and they're not. ..... but put a Chuckie Unit in my hand, and I'd laugh all the way to Montana Mike's because knowing what the damn thing really is would ruin any ability to dowse with the clownish apparat. Maybe someone out there can die laughing at the ludicrousity of the apparat in their hands while doing a successful dowse, but I'm quite sure my name's not on that list. Most of my dowsing is as they say "mental" anyhow, requiring no apparatus at all. You may have seen how I "channeled" "Slim" a day or two ago. It wasn't supernatural majick, it was simply recognizing the pattern of con artists. For instance stage necromancers.

--Toto

PS: I've done necromancy too. It wasn't supernatural, it had nothing to do with performance art, it proved nothing of a scientific nature to anyone, it was not a con game and it was a good thing. For good reason that the OT prophet (sorry I forgot chapter and verse) excoriated necromancers who "cheep and jibber", that kind of necromancy leads to nothing good and is nearly always fraudulent anyhow. Slim is a performance artist, he can explain this stuff better than I can (probably almost as well as AR can) but I predict that he won't. He earns his living at it. In his own way, he's just another AR.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Toto, what EE is trying to argue is that all MFD supposedly have a transmitter that transmits a signal to distant targets, regardless of whether dowsing rods are used to "receive" said signal, yet they don't have an FCC label designating them as transmitters, therefore they must not transmit anything. It's still a bogus argument, regardless of whether there is a receiver present or not.

EE, do all metal detectors transmit a signal? How about all the metal detectors that don't have an FCC label?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Carl-NC said:
Toto, what EE is trying to argue is that all MFD supposedly have a transmitter that transmits a signal to distant targets, regardless of whether dowsing rods are used to "receive" said signal, yet they don't have an FCC label designating them as transmitters, therefore they must not transmit anything. It's still a bogus argument, regardless of whether there is a receiver present or not.

EE, do all metal detectors transmit a signal? How about all the metal detectors that don't have an FCC label?

Carl---

You're right about my transmitter argument. It is a cut-and-dried statement, whereas the "receiver argument" would allow for someone to say the the L-rods are somehow "receivers," so I chose to just keep it simple, and I left the receiver part out.

Metal detectors are not primarily radio wave transmitters.

I'm not an expert on the FCC rules. I looked on the Web, and everything I found contained references to other parts of the rules which weren't listed. It kind of goes around in circles. But I got enough out of it to see that there are some exceptions. But it doesn't appear that anything that would actually have a real "transmitter" would escape FCC regulation. The exceptions I saw were things like pocket calculators and some very low power stuff used by governmental agencies.

Why not tell what you know about it, as pertains to MFDs and metal detectors? That would be most contributing to the discussion, and probably clear up that aspect of it.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
woof! said:
Begging your pardon, sir, but without a receiver capable of providing an indication....

woof---

As I have said many times on here before, I have no reason to doubt that some people can dowse. So, if you can dowse, then you can dowse. No problem there.

See Carl's and my posts, directly above, for the transmitter thing.

EE THr said:
But I agree with what you did say there....

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE THr said:
Metal detectors are not primarily radio wave transmitters. ... I'm not an expert on the FCC rules. ... But it doesn't appear that anything that would actually have a real "transmitter" would escape FCC regulation.

If you don't really know what needs an FCC label and what doesn't, nor what happens when someone fails to label a device that should be labeled, then why would you passionately argue this point like it's written in the Gospel of Truth? Kinda like staking an argument on "no LRL debunker has been sued by a manufacturer." If you were facing any better debate opposition than the likes of Art, you'd get chewed up and shat out.

Can I make a suggestion?

Please... Do your homework.

Can I make another suggestion?

If you got nothing to say, then that's about the right thing to say.

Simply looking a notch better than Art ain't something to brag about.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Carl-NC said:
EE THr said:
Metal detectors are not primarily radio wave transmitters. ... I'm not an expert on the FCC rules. ... But it doesn't appear that anything that would actually have a real "transmitter" would escape FCC regulation.

If you don't really know what needs an FCC label and what doesn't, nor what happens when someone fails to label a device that should be labeled, then why would you passionately argue this point like it's written in the Gospel of Truth? Kinda like staking an argument on "no LRL debunker has been sued by a manufacturer." If you were facing any better debate opposition than the likes of Art, you'd get chewed up and shat out.

Can I make a suggestion?

Please... Do your homework.

Can I make another suggestion?

If you got nothing to say, then that's about the right thing to say.

Simply looking a notch better than Art ain't something to brag about.

Congratulations! You finally found something, although minute, to find fault with about me, personally. that tells me that you took something I said to you, personally. Right now I'm thinking it was the sickiatry eugenics population reduction video, "Sickiatry is Eugenics, Part 1 of 10." Actually, I think you are still feeling guilty about trying to slam me for the "adding frequencies" statement I made to RDT. Then you tried to pass it off by saying something like, "It's OK because I just have a rotten disposition." Tisk-tisk. :nono:

I did read somewhere lately, that you said a guy was going to sue you, but when you wouldn't settle, he withdrew the suit the day before it was to go to court. If that's what you were talking about, why didn't you just mention that, rather than trying to climb all over me about it? And now you are trying to bring it up all over again today, even though it's relatively unimportant. I'm not impressed with what seems to be your anti-social attitude.

Also unimportant is the FCC thing. I wanted to see what Art would say, and I learned something from it. I learned that a guy who can hardly spell his own name, suddenly knows the voluminus FCC regulation backwards and forwards---not, he's getting coaching from HQ. Very interesting.

Although I discuss the LRL "situation," in this Section, I'm not going to take time out to study stacks of information merely to "debate" LRL promoters. Because there is no real debate there, due to the nature of the devices, and it being obvious that 99% of the people using the LRL Section here already know the truth. They do put on a good performance, however. Especially the recent part about debunkers being such bullies that they are depriving the LRL fraudsters of their income from ripping off unsuspecting customers.

Anyhow, it appears that you are interested in debate, no matter what the subject is, and no matter how irrelevent to the topic it is. I'm not interested in that kind of discussion. I like the social kind where everyone contributes to the knowledge of others. Check my sig some time. What's in your pocket?

Merry Christmas.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thank You EE...Yes I have learned a lot about LRL’s right on the internet...Skeptics are a good source..What ever they say just think that most of the time it will be upside down..I learned about how the FCC rules applied to LRL ‘s from the skeptics who developed a working LRL years ago...When they found that it could not be sold because of the FCC rules they disbanded their little group...Try doing so personal research so time...Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Thank You EE...Yes I have learned a lot about LRL’s right on the internet...Skeptics are a good source..What ever they say just think that most of the time it will be upside down..I learned about how the FCC rules applied to LRL ‘s from the skeptics who developed a working LRL years ago...When they found that it could not be sold because of the FCC rules they disbanded their little group...Try doing so personal research so time...Art

I doubt that it was "working," but apparently it did transmit. And thereby required FCC licensing.

At any rate, it's totally tangential. My points in the LRL discussion are toward LRLs on the market.

There is no way to sell a black market LRL, except maybe by advertising it on a Forum. And it's against the TOU here, to use the board to commit crime.

So, getting back to the point, marketed LRLs don't transmit anything.

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
I doubt that it was "working," but apparently it did transmit. And thereby required FCC licensing.
Ever one else is wrong about the FCC rules except for you..And as usual you have no knowledge about FCC rules.

At any rate, it's totally tangential. My points in the LRL discussion are toward LRLs on the market.
Yes..according to the FCC rules illegal LRL’s and MFD’s can not be sold...LRL’s and MFD’s that meet the FCC rules can be sold...

There is no way to sell a black market LRL, except maybe by advertising it on a Forum. And it's against the TOU here, to use the board to commit crime.
Who has been trying to sell illegal LRL’s and MFD’s on a forum?

So..You are telling us that every LRL and MFD sold are illegal?...Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Ever one else is wrong about the FCC rules except for you..And as usual you have no knowledge about FCC rules.

Yes..according to the FCC rules illegal LRL’s and MFD’s can not be sold...LRL’s and MFD’s that meet the FCC rules can be sold...

Who has been trying to sell illegal LRL’s and MFD’s on a forum?

So..You are telling us that every LRL and MFD sold are illegal?...Art

Art---

You have a humorous way of trying to change what I say. That, of course is the classic Straw Man tactic. You seem to do it automatically, rather than responding to what I actually say. No matter how many times I call you on it, you just continue to do it. Oh well. Everyone can see what you are doing....

How about this?---Instead of your trying to make it sound like I said things which I didn't, why don't you just say what it is that you are implying?

For instance: What is the output Wattage of marketed LRLs?

And: What do the FCC rules say about the requirements for LRL licensing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wattage
watt•age (w t j)
n.
1. An amount of power, especially electric power, expressed in watts or kilowatts.
2. The electric power required by an appliance or device.
http://searchcio-midmarket.techtarget.com/definition/watt
watt
The watt (abbreviated W) is the International System of Units' (SI) standard unit of power (energy per unit time), the equivalent of one jouleper second. The watt is used to specify the rate at which electrical energy isdissipated, or the rate at which electromagnetic energy is radiated, absorbed, or dissipated.
In DC (direct-current) and low-frequency AC (alternating current) electrical circuits and systems, power is the product of the current
~EE~
For instance: What is the output Wattage of marketed LRLs?
With all the 100’s of different models on the market how are we supposed to know that? What do you not understand about the fact they are all different?..I told you that I own one that runs on @100 mil-volts..2 that run off a 12 volt M/C battery and third that operates on 9 volt dry cell battery..How could they all have the same wattage?

And: What do the FCC rules say about the requirements for LRL licensing?
That they have to be registered with the FCC and that they require no license to be used..Check the rules..No license required below 9KHz.
Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread