OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Yes ..god bless Dell...When I first came to t-net he taught me a lot...He always listened and gave everyone good advice...I used a knock off of Dell’s MFD one time..The rod movements were odd but we located and recovered a gold bar that day..I will pray for Dell and Trudy...Art
Yes..the Apology is for all of your threads

humble

May 26, 2011
Signal line, Dell and Trudy's health issues are a part of life, and growing old. Of course, it's frustrating not to be able to accomplish everything that we have started or be financially unable to do, but never the less, we feel very blessed to have experienced some amazing learning opportunities and be able to share some of that knowledge with others.

Evoking sympathy from Carl Morland, James Randi, or their supporters only gives the Skeptics the satisfaction and pride of believing their unscrupulous campaign of public lies, and private attacks which started over 17 years ago in their effort to intentionally dis-credit Dell Winders, and put him out of business has been successful.

As records indicate, they have been relentless in that pursuit. Carl and Randi, have a lot of years and resources invested in trying to discredit and silence Dell. It would be against their best interests to publicly apologize and cease the cover up at this late stage of their agenda.

Randi's years of lies, fraud and deception has caught up with him, just as it eventually will with Carl, if he continues on this same path.

So, not to be concerned.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! humble

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Dell---

As long as the thread is about apologies, I would like to apologize to you too.

In fact, I would love to apologize to you.

All you would need to do is prove to the World, once and for all, that you are being truthful about your devices actually working. And I will publically apologize.

Since you stand behind Science, then the matter of providing absolute, documented proof, from some recognized professional organization, should be of no problem whatsoever to you, and would certainly clear the air at last. This could be done for free, so finances need not be an issue with it.

Seeing as you have pronounced yourself to be a man of honesty and integrity, I know that you will be anxious to finally straighten all this out, and receive the acclaim which you rightfully deserve. And I, for one, would be happy to see that happen.

Exactly how you go about having your units proved out, of course is up to you. However, I have made some suggestions for just such an event which would be both, easy to accomplish in a timely manner, and provide adequate Scientific evidence.

I hope you will allow me the opportunity to make amends with you, by simply proving to the World that your MFDs actually can find stuff on a reliable basis.

Sincerely,
EE THr

:coffee2:

And, Happy Holidays to you and yours!

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used