signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Sorceror's magic wand and other true stories

Ancient healers used moldy bread and spider webs to heal wounds. Many of these people were tried for witchcraft and some were burned at the stake. It wasn't until the late 1920's that scientists "discovered" penicillin--the "wonder drug".

Then there were stories and fables about sorcerors and their "magic wands". Scientists still haven't got that one figured out yet. But modern treasure hunters call them LRL's--Long Range Locators. Of course many skeptics would love to see these people burned at the stake, too. Talk of Satan worshipers, black magic, pseudo-science and you name it.

Skeptics seem to forget the Catholic Church had many priests who furthered the study in things like dowsing and map dowsing. Among those Abbe Mermet discovered many principles still used today.

The more things change, the more they remain the same. Maybe in another couple hundred years science will discover LRL's and claim it's the best discovery of mankind. But we already know that.

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: The Sorceror's magic wand and other true stories

There are always those in the vanguard who are way ahead of the orthodox pack. The orthodox types always criticize, condemn, and try to get rid of those advanced thinkers as their livelihood and reputations are at stake. Mostly their overly inflated egos are getting drubbed and they can't stand to believe that they don't have the answers.

The best way to deal with the orthodox types is to ignore them. Arguing with them never accomplishes anything. Just go out and prove to yourself the LRLs or energy sources or whatever works. The orthodox types will eventually come around and claim they invented and knew it all along.
Goldfinder

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

Signal, anything you make up in your fancy, you define as "true". Doesn't even matter what it is-- did you notice the ridiculous switch of who you were siding with halfway through your post, and can't keep straight who did what?

But don't despair, there are probably a few other people reading this forum who like the fantasies between their own ears that your post triggers, and may want to buy an LRL. Despite having been told on this forum what LRL's really are. Signal, my advice for such a person is your fondest dream: "PM Mr. Signal and ask him to sell you his most expensive unit. Just spend your own money, not someone else's."

--Toto

EDIT: Until about 30 years ago, there was no such thing as an "LRL", dowsing rods were dowsing rods. There was of course long range locating equipment, but stuff that actually works according to scientific principles is never referred to as "LRL", it has a name like "radar" or "telescope". Probably the most common dowsing rod in use today is the "bent coat hanger" (often actually a welding rod), but if you want something with a better handle & bearing arrangement and don't want to make it yourself, you can find commercial ones for a whole lot less than $100. If you want to deny you're dowsing, how much is worth to you to deny you're dowsing? I'm not the only one who knows how to ask that question, manufacturers of "LRL's" are in the business of both asking that question and offering a selection of answers.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I should add homeopathic remedies to the list. It's about sympathetic resonance like using a locator.

Studies were done with two dishes of bacteria that was seperated by quartz glass. One dish was poisoned and the other dish exhibited the same symptoms/effect just from the vibrations.

Homeopathic remedies work because the human body senses the vibrations from the dilluted "poison" or whatever the treatment is. The body's immune system responds to this and the healing occurs. More witchcraft according to the skeptics.

So don't buy the I'm holier than thou." propaganda because it's all about money and greed--FOR THEM. They aren't happy with the millions they have already made, they want more and if it means stealing it from crippled poor people, grieving widows, it does not matter who they grab it from. This country is going to Hell and you are witnessing it right here on this forum.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Skepticism is a cancer of the soul. Just like the bacteria cultures that were seperated by quartz glass picked by the bad vibes from the poisoned dish, you are picking up bad vibes through your computer monitor when you read their "poison". And one skeptic that was recently banned suggested just that--a program that would send bad frequencies through the computer. One skeptic hacker is very capable of doing just that and I don't doubt it might already being done. That's one reason I highly suggest you put the skeptics on "IGNORE".

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Signal---

Ah, the old Marketing method of "positioning," again. Positioning is when someone uses advertising to try and establish an equality of his product with some other well known and accepted product.

You are trying to say that these fake locating devices have the same workability as a couple medicines which were first rejected, then accepted by society. That is your false premise.

Then you offer the conclusion that since these medicines are in general use today, that, therefore, LRLs and MFDs actually work, because they were first rejected, also.

That's just another lame attempt to substitute false logic for real Scientific proof, since there can never be any real Scientific proof that LRLs and MFDs work, because they are pure fantasy schemes.

No cigar for you.

But you have been caught Marketing LRLs!

:laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~EE~~
Ah, the old Marketing method of "positioning," again. Positioning is when someone uses advertising to try and establish an equality of his product with some other well known and accepted product.
Gee..If he was trying to Market a product you would be correct for the first time.

You are trying to say that these fake locating devices have the same workability as a couple medicines which were first rejected, then accepted by society. That is your false premise.
I see that you have not comprehended another part of the post

Then you offer the conclusion that since these medicines are in general use today, that, therefore, LRLs and MFDs actually work, because they were first rejected, also.
Reading comprehension again

That's just another lame attempt to substitute false logic for real Scientific proof, since there can never be any real Scientific proof that LRLs and MFDs work, because they are pure fantasy schemes.
More claims
No cigar for you.
How do you know that he would smoke a cigar?

It is funny that none of use Market LRL’s but you claim we do...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~~
Gee..If he was trying to Market a product you would be correct for the first time.

I see that you have not comprehended another part of the post

Reading comprehension again

More claims
No cigar for you.
How do you know that he would smoke a cigar?

It is funny that none of use Market LRL’s but you claim we do...Art

I don't think your gibberish will entice anyone to buy LRLs.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
Thank You EE..We are not trying to entice anyone to buy LRL’s on this forum..We are here to discuss LRL’s as the forum rules state..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Thank You EE..We are not trying to entice anyone to buy LRL’s on this forum..We are here to discuss LRL’s as the forum rules state..Art

Then why don't you discuss LRLs, then. Instead of insulting everyone, and telling fish stories about all the treasure you have found (which doesn't exist, or else you would be rich and in the Bahamas right now)?

:sign13:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

Then why don't you discuss LRLs, then. Instead of insulting everyone, and telling fish stories about all the treasure you have found (which doesn't exist, or else you would be rich and in the Bahamas right now)?

:sign13:

You would do well to heed your own advice about insults.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
Then why don't you discuss LRLs,
We have answered most of the questions ask about LRL’ s
Instead of insulting everyone,
When we answer the question it seems that some people think we are insulting them
and telling fish stories about all the treasure you have found
Yes we have told of treasures we have found
(which doesn't exist,
That is what you keep claiming
or else you would be rich and in the Bahamas right now)?
Just maybe I am happy living in Nevada...
Do you consider these as Fish stories ...art

Attachments

• Dogslf.gif
    Dogslf.gif
    83.3 KB · Views: 407
  • gold_2_001.jpg
    gold_2_001.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 390
  • p1010011.jpg
    p1010011.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 371
  • Dogslf.gif
    Dogslf.gif
    83.3 KB · Views: 347
  • gold_2_001.jpg
    gold_2_001.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 368
  • half dollar.gif
    half dollar.gif
    48.8 KB · Views: 368
  • p1010011.jpg
    p1010011.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 354

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:
You would do well to heed your own advice about insults.

Actually Eddie, you're totally wrong once again, and this time you know it.

I've told you before that you can go back to my very first posts in this Section, and you'll see that I was very polite at first. Only after several insults, in response to my common sense questions, did I return some of what was being thrown at me.

I've also explained the pattern to you recently, a couple of times. One has only to read to see that the pattern I described is factual.

And that makes you again biased toward the LRL scam, because you've never commented about all the insults handed out by the LRL promoters on here.

Also, it can be seen that about 98% of your posts, for all your time in this Section, are about people, rather than about the Section topic, LRL devices.

That's why it's obvious that you are just "running interference" for the LRL promoters and makers on here.

ref: Shill.

Now let's here your totally illogical denial....

:sign10:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Then why don't you discuss LRLs,
We have answered most of the questions ask about LRL’ s
Instead of insulting everyone,
When we answer the question it seems that some people think we are insulting them
and telling fish stories about all the treasure you have found
Yes we have told of treasures we have found
(which doesn't exist,
That is what you keep claiming
or else you would be rich and in the Bahamas right now)?
Just maybe I am happy living in Nevada...

OMG, the one in the first picture was found by your dog!

Good grief!

aarthrj3811 said:
Back when I was a Gold Dredger I had a faithful Dog that was with me all the time. Today is the date of his death. I thought I would post a photo of the gold nugget he found…Art

That quartz bearing gold doesn't form as only one rock, Art---Where is the rest of the ore? :laughing7:

Sorry, I don't have time right now to go through them all.

Of courst, you never said you "located" them with an LRL, did you?

Jeeeeez!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~

Good grief!
Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Nov 06, 2007, 11:28:35 am
Back when I was a Gold Dredger I had a faithful Dog that was with me all the time. Today is the date of his death. I thought I would post a photo of the gold nugget he found…Art

That quartz bearing gold doesn't form as only one rock, Art---Where is the rest of the ore?

Jeeeeez!
Thank You EE..The question was Do you consider these as Fish stories ...art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

Art, it was evidently a dog story. Same dog as in the Electroscope ads?

A year or so ago I indulged you on a fish story about how you caught a limit of trout before breakfast, but since the source was Art I didn't actually believe it. After all, you're known around here as "Photoshop Art".

Spoze I should congratulate you on spamming Signal's thread, though. Have a good evening, and don't forget to stick your head out the door and take a look at the Nevada sky, you might catch an aurora borealis tonight. And if not that, it's good planet-watching these days.

--Toto

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

Good grief!
Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Nov 06, 2007, 11:28:35 am

That quartz bearing gold doesn't form as only one rock, Art---Where is the rest of the ore?

Jeeeeez!
Thank You EE..The question was Do you consider these as Fish stories ...art

The topic of this Section is LRLs. The thread (off-) topic is Magic Marketing or something.

Suddenly posting random photos that you got off the Web somewhere isn't in line with either of those topics. Are you trying to convince people that those photos somehow prove that LRLs and MFDs actually work? You will never stay on track if you keep letting your train of thought derail.

:nono:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:

OK, so you claimed before that you found the chunck of quartz with the gold in it, by dowsing, not by "using" an LRL.

You seem to delight in misleading people.

P.S. Why does it look so clean?

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

signal_line said:
Ancient healers used moldy bread and spider webs to heal wounds. Many of these people were tried for witchcraft and some were burned at the stake. It wasn't until the late 1920's that scientists "discovered" penicillin--the "wonder drug".

Then there were stories and fables about sorcerors and their "magic wands". Scientists still haven't got that one figured out yet. But modern treasure hunters call them LRL's--Long Range Locators. Of course many skeptics would love to see these people burned at the stake, too. Talk of Satan worshipers, black magic, pseudo-science and you name it.

Skeptics seem to forget the Catholic Church had many priests who furthered the study in things like dowsing and map dowsing. Among those Abbe Mermet discovered many principles still used today.

The more things change, the more they remain the same. Maybe in another couple hundred years science will discover LRL's and claim it's the best discovery of mankind. But we already know that.

Posted by a guy who can't keep his "history story" straight, he gets the Catholic Church and "skeptics" and "Satan worshipers" all confused from one word to the next. If stories like that appeal to you, and convince you that if everything is scrambled that proves his LRL's are worth the money, the Justice of the LORD (otherwise known as "Darwin's Law") awaits you. Buy the guy's most expensive unit-- with your own money of course. Mikey likes it.

If you're open to "second opinions", here's a couple.

1. The difference between a dowsing rod (those have been around for thousands of years) and an LRL, is that an LRL is a dowsing rod to which bogus electronics have been added in order to play the "and it's high-tech!" card to gullibillies. Of course none of the oldie moldies ever commented on LRL's one way or the other specifically, because they'd never even imagined such a thing.

2. The oldie moldies of the Hebrew tradition did however counsel against being a gullibilly. The most radical prophets were ruthlessly sceptical, that's the horsepower behind the scandalous Jesus fellow whom "righteousness" did not impress one whit. .......Although Jesus is not reported to have said anything specific about dowsing-related stuff, the OT prophets had a lot to say about things in that category. It is because of that tradition that dowsing is commonly referred to as "witching". The problem with dowsing is that it is mysterious stuff that tempts people to go off the deep end, same as "worshipping idols" and gambling and necromancy. The simplest rule is just to ban such activities: for most people that's very good advice. Some people can handle such things okay: the use of icons and statues in Catholic Christianity doesn't confuse Catholics nearly so much as some conservative Protestants imagine. And I know people who play Lotto and limit themselves to small amounts each week so they can get their entertainment value without having to delude themselves that they're betting smartly against the house. And a few people can dabble in dowsing without chucking their ability to reason about what they're doing.

--Toto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread