aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Re: The Sorceror's magic wand and other true stories

~woof`~
Art, it was evidently a dog story. Same dog as in the Electroscope ads?

A year or so ago I indulged you on a fish story about how you caught a limit of trout before breakfast, but since the source was Art I didn't actually believe it. After all, you're known around here as "Photoshop Art".
Spoze I should congratulate you on spamming Signal's thread, though. Have a good evening, and don't forget to stick your head out the door and take a look at the Nevada sky, you might catch an aurora borealis tonight. And if not that, it's good planet-watching these days.
~EE~
The topic of this Section is LRLs. The thread (off-) topic is Magic Marketing or something.
Suddenly posting random photos that you got off the Web somewhere isn't in line with either of those topics. Are you trying to convince people that those photos somehow prove that LRLs and MFDs actually work? You will never stay on track if you keep letting your train of thought derail.

~EE~
OK, so you claimed before that you found the chunck of quartz with the gold in it, by dowsing, not by "using" an LRL.
You seem to delight in misleading people.

P.S. Why does it look so clean?
Thank you Mr. Skeptics for proving that you are begging for proof but when it is presented you can do nothing but insult..You guys make it so easy for us to make you look foolish..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
Thank you Mr. Skeptics for proving that you are begging for proof but when it is presented you can do nothing but insult..You guys make it so easy for us to make you look foolish..Art

So, now you are back to claiming that your photos are "proof" that you found stuff with your LRL. But in the quote I posted, you said your dog found that chain. And the quartz chunk is great example of a "specimen" piece, which was sold in a store. The rest of them---who knows where they came from? This is just more of your insistance that lame claims are the same thing as proof.

:sign13:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EE THr said:
EddieR said:
You would do well to heed your own advice about insults.

Actually Eddie, you're totally wrong once again, and this time you know it.

I've told you before that you can go back to my very first posts in this Section, and you'll see that I was very polite at first. Only after several insults, in response to my common sense questions, did I return some of what was being thrown at me.

I've also explained the pattern to you recently, a couple of times. One has only to read to see that the pattern I described is factual.

And that makes you again biased toward the LRL scam, because you've never commented about all the insults handed out by the LRL promoters on here.

Also, it can be seen that about 98% of your posts, for all your time in this Section, are about people, rather than about the Section topic, LRL devices.

That's why it's obvious that you are just "running interference" for the LRL promoters and makers on here.

ref: Shill.

Now let's here your totally illogical denial....

:sign10:

How can I be wrong for you to heed your own advice???? :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Unless it's bad advice, of course. Is that what you are claiming now?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:
How can I be wrong for you to heed your own advice

It's not the "heed one's own advice" part that is wrong.

It's misstating what my "advice" was, that you have all wrong, and you already knew that before you posted it.

For anyone who might have missed it, here is the rundown on how it goes---

If someone insults me several times, I don't see any moral reason to restrain myself from tossing a dig back at him. But, as I have told you before, I've never insulted anyone first.

If I were to give advice about this, my advice would be, to not insult someone in the first place.

Therefore, I do heed my own advice.

Another piece of advice, would be to stay on topic. In this case, that topic would be the one of this Section, which is LRL devices. Not people. Not useless fish stories. Devices.

Anything else is just an obvious diversion away from the real topic.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
So, now you are back to claiming that your photos are "proof" that you found stuff with your LRL. But in the quote I posted, you said your dog found that chain.
Yes I told the story about “how my Dog found the nugget.
And the quartz chunk is great example of a "specimen" piece, which was sold in a store.
Gee EE...I found it while using my Ranger Tell...Any one can see that it has not travel in a river, stream or a sand wash. One can only conclude that it worked it’s way down the mountain by natural erosion. It may have taken millions of years for it to get there as I could not find the outcropping that it broke free of...It was easy to clean up using vinegar, salt and a soft brush. Yes it may have been sold in a store many times after I sold it to my gold man as it is very valuable. I am sorry that I don’t have a movie of the find but I don’t think it is wise to have a film crew when looking for gold on a Naval Bombing range..
The rest of them---who knows where they came from? This is just more of your insistance that lame claims are the same thing as proof.
Welcome to my club..I can not tell you where some of the gold came from as I know some of it came from different areas of California and Nevada...Yes it is proof that I found all those items...How do you think I had them to take the photo’s?..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
So, now you are back to claiming that your photos are "proof" that you found stuff with your LRL. But in the quote I posted, you said your dog found that chain.
Yes I told the story about “how my Dog found the nugget.
And the quartz chunk is great example of a "specimen" piece, which was sold in a store.
Gee EE...I found it while using my Ranger Tell...Any one can see that it has not travel in a river, stream or a sand wash. One can only conclude that it worked it’s way down the mountain by natural erosion. It may have taken millions of years for it to get there as I could not find the outcropping that it broke free of...It was easy to clean up using vinegar, salt and a soft brush. Yes it may have been sold in a store many times after I sold it to my gold man as it is very valuable. I am sorry that I don’t have a movie of the find but I don’t think it is wise to have a film crew when looking for gold on a Naval Bombing range..
The rest of them---who knows where they came from? This is just more of your insistance that lame claims are the same thing as proof.
Welcome to my club..I can not tell you where some of the gold came from as I know some of it came from different areas of California and Nevada...Yes it is proof that I found all those items...How do you think I had them to take the photo’s?..Art

In the topic "Where Are the Dowser Finds," you reported this about the same quartz chunk---

aarthrj3811 said:
I thought I would add a little to this thread. Less than a foot deep. What’s the odds of finding this with a metal detector?....Art

What is it they say about stories that keep changing?

:laughing7:

P.S. With your phony stories (your dog found the chain, not an LRL), and your changing stories (first you dowsed it, then you LRLed it), and your Web-ripped and proven photoshopped "pan-o-gold," your jar of obvious glitter that was supposed to be "gold dust," your "purple haze" photoshopped "mystery energy," and your obviously set-up videos---if you ever did have any of that pictured stuff in your posession, it probably came from eBay.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
In the topic "Where Are the Dowser Finds," you reported this about the same quartz chunk---

I see your having a reading comprehension thing again..
What is it they say about stories that keep changing?

No it does not..I found it

P.S. With your phony stories (your dog found the chain, not an LRL),

I have never said that the nugget was found with a LRL

and your changing stories (first you dowsed it, then you LRLed it),

More reading lack of reading comprehension

and your Web-ripped and proven photoshopped "pan-o-gold," your jar of obvious glitter that was supposed to be "gold dust

Proved by who?..
," your "purple haze" photoshopped "mystery energy,"

Yes I posted that photo on many web sites and clearly stated that it was sent to me by a NSSA Engineer

and your obviously set-up videos---
Yes...that is what skeptics keep saying

if you ever did have any of that pictured stuff in your posession, it probably came from eBay.
No..I never sold any of it on ebay

Gee EE ..the question was... Do you consider these as Fish stories ?...art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
Gee EE ..the question was... Do you consider these as Fish stories ?...art

When someone asks for dowsing finds, and you posted that quartz chunk without stipulating otherwise, I consider it to be an intentionally misleading fish story.

First you implied that you dowsed it, and now you claim that you used a so-called "LRL." That is a changing story. You seem to think it's a good "one size fits all" fish story.

Yes, you claimed the quartz was found with an LRL, by using it to ask if I considered it as one of your "LRL" fish stories. Apparently you think that you can use trickery like that, so long as it might be technically deniable. But it's too obvious, Art. You will need to become much sneakier than that in order to become a real crook!

You accuse me of having a lack of reading comprehension, which is your usual tactic of attempted invalidation whenever you are caught in your misrepresentations. Sorry, it won't work anymore. :nono: But at least it has functioned to expose your total willingness to mislead people in order to promote the proven-fraudulent devices which scam artists lovingly call "Long Range Locators."

Several people on here have posted photos of yours side-by-side with the originals which you ripped off the Internet. Showing with, and without, your photo editing add-ins. Would you like me to repost some of them?

Your set-up video that was most funny was the one where you supposedly "found" the silver dollar out in the countryside. When you were asked why someone would take a silver dollar, since they are now considered to be rare coins, out into the countryside---you came up with the excuse that the place hadn't been used since back when silver dollare were still in circulation. They haven't been in use for what, over 30 years now?---And the dollar you "found" was as bright and shiny as a mint specimen! That's impossible, in case you haven't figured that part out yet.

And about that quartz chunk-o-gold....

You just said this, a couple posts above---

aarthrj3811 said:

Gee EE...I found it while using my Ranger Tell...Any one can see that it has not travel in a river, stream or a sand wash. One can only conclude that it worked it’s way down the mountain by natural erosion. It may have taken millions of years for it to get there as I could not find the outcropping that it broke free of...

But before, you said this about the same chunk---

aarthrj3811 said:
The Specimen is 3 inch’s x 3 inch’s x 2 ½ inch’s. The vein extends for about 2 miles and appears to be in the top of a natural cave. The depth seems to be from 1 foot to 100 feet …..Art

(In case anyone isn't familiar with the quote box link, you can click on where it says "Quote from...," and it will take you right to the quoted post, even if it's in another thread.)

Just another case of your changing, "one size fits all, stretch-to-fit" fish stories---and your eagerness to mislead people anytime, anywhere!

:hello2:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~

When someone asks for dowsing finds, and you posted that quartz chunk without stipulating otherwise, I consider it to be an intentionally misleading fish story.
So you admit it I told no story. I said... Some of my finds....Art which is the truth

First you implied that you dowsed it, and now you claim that you used a so-called "LRL." That is a changing story. You seem to think it's a good "one size fits all" fish story.
No I did not...You are assuming all that.

Yes, you claimed the quartz was found with an LRL, by using it to ask if I considered it as one of your "LRL" fish stories. Apparently you think that you can use trickery like that, so long as it might be technically deniable. But it's too obvious, Art. You will need to become much sneakier than that in order to become a real crook!
All that to call me a crook..

You accuse me of having a lack of reading comprehension, which is your usual tactic of attempted invalidation whenever you are caught in your misrepresentations. Sorry, it won't work anymore. But at least it has functioned to expose your total willingness to mislead people in order to promote the proven-fraudulent devices which scam artists lovingly call "Long Range Locators."
You have exposed nothing.. No one has went to jail..Everyone is still selling LRL.s. People are still bying them..And people are still locating and recovering treasure with tem

Several people on here have posted photos of yours side-by-side with the originals which you ripped off the Internet. Showing with, and without, your photo editing add-ins. Would you like me to repost some of them?

If you want...But please post the web adresses where they claim to come from..
Your set-up video that was most funny was the one where you supposedly "found" the silver dollar out in the countryside. When you were asked why someone would take a silver dollar, since they are now considered to be rare coins, out into the countryside---you came up with the excuse that the place hadn't been used since back when silver dollare were still in circulation. They haven't been in use for what, over 30 years now?---And the dollar you "found" was as bright and shiny as a mint specimen! That's impossible, in case you haven't figured that part out yet.
There you go stretching the truth again...I clearly said that I found the coin in an off road vehicle park. That can be seen by the trail in the movie and the quad tracks..There is no sign of disturbed dirt in the movie...How am I going to know how the coin got to that location..Yes I showed that I am not a movie maker because there are things that I should have done different.. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,305970.0.html
And about that quartz chunk-o-gold....

You just said this, a couple posts above---
Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 01:45:18 pm

Gee EE...I found it while using my Ranger Tell...Any one can see that it has not travel in a river, stream or a sand wash. One can only conclude that it worked it’s way down the mountain by natural erosion. It may have taken millions of years for it to get there as I could not find the outcropping that it broke free of...

But before, you said this about the same chunk---
Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Sep 24, 2008, 11:53:14 am
The Specimen is 3 inch’s x 3 inch’s x 2 ½ inch’s. The vein extends for about 2 miles and appears to be in the top of a natural cave. The depth seems to be from 1 foot to 100 feet …..Art

(In case anyone isn't familiar with the quote box link, you can click on where it says "Quote from...," and it will take you right to the quoted post, even if it's in another thread.)

Just another case of your changing, "one size fits all, stretch-to-fit" fish stories---and your eagerness to mislead people anytime, anywhere!
Gee EE..I do not remember it happening that way..I have found a few "specimen" over the years...Some with Dowsing Rods and some with a LRL..Thanks for reading the dowsing board and I hope you leaned more about our hobby...

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:

Gee EE..I do not remember it happening that way..I have found a few "specimen" over the years...Some with Dowsing Rods and some with a LRL..

You don't need to worry about your memory, Art---Just click on the quote box, and you can see your own two very different fish stories about the very same quartz rock. One, above, where you claim it was all by itself, in dirt; and the other, where it was part of a vein of quartz over a mile long.

:icon_sunny:

There is no mistake, here's another of your quotes about the quartz vein---

aarthrj3811 said:
I broke the specimen away from the vein with a rock hammer. I could pay an assayer to give me his guess or crush it and weight the gold. In this form it is a lot more valuable than it would be if I were to alter it…..Art

Yet, above you said---

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
You don't need to worry about your memory, Art---Just click on the quote box, and you can see your own two very different fish stories about the very same quartz rock. One, above, where you claim it was all by itself, in dirt; and the other, where it was part of a vein of quartz over a mile long.

Yes I have found specimens both ways
I broke the specimen away from the vein with a rock hammer. I could pay an assayer to give me his guess or crush it and weight the gold. In this form it is a lot more valuable than it would be if I were to alter it…..Art
That is true

That is also true...So..How many fish did I catch on those two days?...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

Yes I have found specimens both ways
That is true

That is also true...So..How many fish did I catch on those two days?...Art

We are talking about the exact same gold bearing quartz rock, of which you posted a picture along with each of the two different "explanations" of how you "found" it.

By the way, that "specimen" is exactly that---a piece of gold bearing quartz which has been shaped with a power tool to remove all areas of dark stone material, except the layer on top. Neither of your explanations for "finding" it would support the surface structure it has, whether it had rolled downstream in a river, or was chipped out of a vein (as in one of your stories about it), or "eroded" down a hillside (according to your other story about it). Anyone who has ever seen white quartz with gold inclusions would immediately recognize that.

:nono:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE!
We are talking about the exact same gold bearing quartz rock, of which you posted a picture along with each of the two different "explanations" of how you "found" it.
That may be

By the way, that "specimen" is exactly that---a piece of gold bearing quartz which has been shaped with a power tool to remove all areas of dark stone material, except the layer on top.
I don’t know who buys your gold...If any of my specimens showed any sign of being shaped they would not have been bought.
Neither of your explanations for "finding" it would support the surface structure it has, whether it had rolled downstream in a river, or was chipped out of a vein (as in one of your stories about it), or "eroded" down a hillside (according to your other story about it). Anyone who has ever seen white quartz with gold inclusions would immediately recognize that.
Yes they would and have..So are you telling us that you have never found a Gold specimen?..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE!
That may be

By the way, that "specimen" is exactly that---a piece of gold bearing quartz which has been shaped with a power tool to remove all areas of dark stone material, except the layer on top.
I don’t know who buys your gold...If any of my specimens showed any sign of being shaped they would not have been bought.
Neither of your explanations for "finding" it would support the surface structure it has, whether it had rolled downstream in a river, or was chipped out of a vein (as in one of your stories about it), or "eroded" down a hillside (according to your other story about it). Anyone who has ever seen white quartz with gold inclusions would immediately recognize that.
Yes they would and have..So are you telling us that you have never found a Gold specimen?..Art

I've found some that have already been tooled, in shops. But never in the ground!

I see that you are no longer denying that you told two different stories about it, also.

Thanks.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
I've found some that have already been tooled, in shops. But never in the ground!
Gee EE...Are you now claiming that gold specimens have to be tooled after they are found?...How did you know that what you saw had been tooled?..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Gee EE...Are you now claiming that gold specimens have to be tooled after they are found?...How did you know that what you saw had been tooled?..Art

By looking at it.

By seeing other gold bearing quartz rocks.

By having tooled gemstones myself.

Neither of the stories you told, of how you found it, would account for it's surface characteristics.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
And there is your typical #22 on The LRL Promoters' List!
Totally predicted....
Thanks again, Art.
Gee EE..Did you forget that you deleted all that thread except for 12 predictions?..Poor boy has completely lost control..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
And there is your typical #22 on The LRL Promoters' List!
Totally predicted....
Thanks again, Art.
Gee EE..Did you forget that you deleted all that thread except for 12 predictions?..Poor boy has completely lost control..Art

Wrong again, Art. It wasn't deleted. The link works just fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread