Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Electronic receiver proves MFD's are not dowsing

This is my last post on this subject.

Electronic receiver is not dowsing, but it does the same thing as L-rods. You walk around the transmitter and when you cross the signal line, the meter goes high and the tone sounds louder, and the clicking gets quicker, then as you pass the signal line the meter drops quickly. Anybody that thinks this is mental dowsing is mental alright. MFD's originally did not use L-rods--they used an electronic receiver. The modern ones that Vernell Electronics sells are much smaller and cost no more than an expensive Locator Rod. All these millioinaire skeptics have to do is go buy one but they are such cheap skate, penny pinching types all they can do is buy used garbage then claim it doesn't work.

Last edited:

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a whole industry based on using a hand-held receiver to follow a signal line from a transmitter, and several metal detector manufacturers are in that business. Since the stuff is not fraudulent and actually works, it's not LRL's.

If what you have isn't fraudulent and actually works, why do you keep posting about it on an LRL forum?

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~woof~
There's a whole industry based on using a hand-held receiver to follow a signal line from a transmitter, and several metal detector manufacturers are in that business. Since the stuff is not fraudulent and actually works, it's not LRL's.

Sorry that his posts continue to upset you...the whole point is that you guys keep claiming that using a LRL is just Dowsing...There are still some LRL’s that require the use of Rods ( please note that I said Rods) to follow the signal. The point is that if you can not learn to use the rods there are hand-held receivers on the market that will do the job..

If what you have isn't fraudulent and actually works, why do you keep posting about it on an LRL forum?
What is fraudulent about locating and recovering Treasure that way?...Heck...I have friends who borrow my old Prospector unit and use Conventional Metal detectors to locate and recover gold...Like my Dad told me...There is always another way to skin a Cat...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
There used to be another LRL promoter on here, who tried to claim that Ground Penetrating Radar was an LRL device, along with other valid electronics like Sonar, ground resistance machines, and a number of others.

I guess his argument was that since those "LRLs" worked, then all LRLs worked. But he was set straight right away, and didn't say much more along that line.

Sometimes they try to pull the farce that, "OK, LRLs are just dowsing devices, but MFDs really work and they're not LRLs." But eventually they come full circle, and say that people can't complain about the swingy-thingy LRLs, because "MFDs are LRLs too, and they don't swivel, therefore just because LRLs can't really point to any target doesn't mean that LRLs don't work.

The advantage of having promoters pose as mere LRL users, is that they each can have a different story, and thus create huge confusion factor. Plus, they can simply change their story whenever they need to!

The fact is that no LRL or MFD has ever been proven to the World to actually be able to find anything, at any range. But the makers, dealers, and their promoters simply ignore that fact, and just continue to ramble on about all the various ridiculous claims that they can dream up---and try to insult anyone who points out the missing, or outright false, facts in their fantasies.

They have a circular, repeating pattern which they blindly follow, even after being proved wrong time after time.

Fortunately, it's all here in print, for people to observe and then think for themselves---which is what eventually happens with anyone who reads this section (except for the LRL recruiters---um, I mean promoters---themselves, of course).

:unhappysmiley:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...the whole point is that you guys keep claiming that using a LRL is just Dowsing...

I don't claim that. I have never said LRL is dowsing. I only say that LRL is a scam. Without anything to prove it works or even a coherent theory behind what is supposed to make it work it can only be a scam.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's total nonsense. Obviously Vernon Rose knew enough about what he designed and built. Obviously he knew more than you do. Don't make a fool of yourself.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE THr~
There used to be another LRL promoter on here, who tried to claim that Ground Penetrating Radar was an LRL device, along with other valid electronics like Sonar, ground resistance machines, and a number of others.
Do they not locate stuff from a long distance?
I guess his argument was that since those "LRLs" worked, then all LRLs worked. But he was set straight right away, and didn't say much more along that line
He was?.

Sometimes they try to pull the farce that, "OK, LRLs are just dowsing devices, but MFDs really work and they're not LRLs." But eventually they come full circle, and say that people can't complain about the swingy-thingy LRLs, because "MFDs are LRLs too, and they don't swivel, therefore just because LRLs can't really point to any target doesn't mean that LRLs don't work.
What are you talking about?

The advantage of having promoters pose as mere LRL users, is that they each can have a different story, and thus create huge confusion factor. Plus, they can simply change their story whenever they need to!
Gee..We have two Manufactures posting here and 70 plus owner/operators..I have saw no one trying to sell LRL’s on here..So who is posing as a promotior?

The fact is that no LRL or MFD has ever been proven to the World to actually be able to find anything, at any range. But the makers, dealers, and their promoters simply ignore that fact, and just continue to ramble on about all the various ridiculous claims that they can dream up---and try to insult anyone who points out the missing, or outright false, facts in their fantasies.
Your right..In you mind there is no proof
They have a circular, repeating pattern which they blindly follow, even after being proved wrong time after time.
We do not claim to be blind..that is your claim

Fortunately, it's all here in print, for people to observe and then think for themselves---which is what eventually happens with anyone who reads this section (except for the LRL recruiters---um, I mean promoters---themselves, of course).
Yes it is.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Jason in Enid~
I don't claim that. I have never said LRL is dowsing. I only say that LRL is a scam. Without anything to prove it works or even a coherent theory behind what is supposed to make it work it can only be a scam.
Welcome Jason..In over 40 years not one manufacturer of Treasure Hunting devices has been convicted of scamming by a Jury..so how can it be a scam?...Art

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~Jason in Enid~
Welcome Jason..In over 40 years not one manufacturer of Treasure Hunting devices has been convicted of scamming by a Jury..so how can it be a scam?...Art

Prove that it can find ANYTHING! The only reason the courts can't convict the sellers or makers is because they very carefully word thier advertisements so they only allude to these abilities without actually claiming them.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your post are off topic but here is the info for this thread. It's the typical skeptic M.O.--once you get caught red-handed, try to change the subject. I don't think you even know what I am talking about here. First your scam accusations did not hold water, now your accusations about the wording is wrong, too. You are looking more foolish with every post. You took the skeptic bait, hook, line and sinker. Metal Detectors and VR Detectors by Vernell Electronics - Product information for all Metal Detectors

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Jason in Enid~
Prove that it can find ANYTHING! The only reason the courts can't convict the sellers or makers is because they very carefully word thier advertisements so they only allude to these abilities without actually claiming them.
Thank You Jason...So the advertisement is the scam and not product..good logic...Art

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, just keep denying it. I'm sure you don't miss those thousands of $$$ you wasted on your LRL junk. I think it's funny how you can't show any finds yet deny that you got ripped off.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Jason in Enid

1. LOL, just keep denying it. I'm sure you don't miss those thousands of $$$ you wasted on your LRL junk. I think it's funny how you can't show any finds yet deny that you got ripp

[/QUOTE
]Gee Jason...I have already posted some finds which the skeptics all deny...Yes I own 4 LRL’s and MFD’s that I have invested less than $2000...They have all paid for themselves plus all the enjoyment of using them to peruse my hobby of Treasure Hunting....
  1. Check out my treasure hunting videos at TheSilverFiend - YouTube
Looks to me you are also enjoying your hobby with the tools you like to use...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Your post are off topic but here is the info for this thread. It's the typical skeptic M.O.--once you get caught red-handed, try to change the subject. I don't think you even know what I am talking about here. First your scam accusations did not hold water, now your accusations about the wording is wrong, too. You are looking more foolish with every post. You took the skeptic bait, hook, line and sinker. Metal Detectors and VR Detectors by Vernell Electronics - Product information for all Metal Detectors

The Vernell ad does not state that any of their devices will actually locate any particular kind of object(s).

It does state, however: "This feature, in our metal detector products, has eliminated the need for the filters, amplifiers and parabolic antennas other detectors use." Yup---No amplifiers necessary! They merely work by magic!

Only their "work" is not claimed to include actually finding anything. :unhappysmiley:

No, Jason's post is not off topic, and his statements do hold water...including those about the ad wording.

You, Signal, are the only one looking foolish---as anyone reading the previous posts can readily see for themselves. And your silly attempts to paint debunkers as mere "skeptics," are adding to that look.

You are trying to convince people to accept your fantasy as reality. But readers of TreasureNet aren't that gullible. Sorry, no cigar for you today. Get a real job, huh?

ROFL!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE THr~
The Vernell ad does not state that any of their devices will actually locate any particular kind of object(s).

It does state, however: "This feature, in our metal detector products, has eliminated the need for the filters, amplifiers and parabolic antennas other detectors use." Yup---No amplifiers necessary! They merely work by magic!

Only their "work" is not claimed to include actually finding anything
I sure hope everyone reads the web site... Official Site - Metal Detectors by Vernell Electronics - VR Detectors Home Page

You, Signal, are the only one looking foolish---as anyone reading the previous posts can readily see for themselves. And your silly attempts to paint debunkers as mere "skeptics," are adding to that look
... Skepticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debunker. .Yes we understand your opinion

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the link, Art. Everyone should read it.

Here goes the Toto boilerplate again: If after having "read the advertisement" you want the LRL, by all means buy the dang thing! After all, you surely deserve it!

--Toto

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
Here goes the Toto boilerplate again: If after having "read the advertisement" you want the LRL, by all means buy the dang thing! After all, you surely deserve it!
That is bad advice..Before any one buys a LRL they should study up on different devices...When they have decided which device would meet their needs they then need to make arrangements for a hands on demonstration..After the demonstration they will be an informed consumer...They can then decide how and if they want to spend their money...Art

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Vernel ad has a picture of a guy holding what looks like L-rods. Where are the ones Signal Line is mentioning devices that electronically detect the signal going out to the treasure. SL says there are actual electronic devices that really detect the signal going to the gold or treasure of whatever. I'd like to buy one of these. Where is the ad for these or who do I contact? I got my credit card ready or cash if that is what the manufacturer requires.
Goldfinder

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Before any one buys a LRL they should study up on different devices...When they have decided which device would meet their needs they then need to make arrangements for a hands on demonstration..After the demonstration they will be an informed consumer...They can then decide how and if they want to spend their money...Art

Good luck trying to study up on "different devices" if those "different devices" are in the "LRL" category. For example, from the Vernell website, just what is it that the Vernell unit is supposed to actually do? Vernell ain't sayin'. But he knows what business he's in. According to the warranty, if you expect it to do anything at all, the warranty doesn't cover that. Dead on arrival straight out of the box is indistinguishable from a unit that does exactly what it's designed to do.

So, Art, if Vernell knows what business he's in, what's stopping you from knowing? After all, you're the one who posted the link to the advertisement!

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
Good luck trying to study up on "different devices" if those "different devices" are in the "LRL" category. For example, from the Vernell website, just what is it that the Vernell unit is supposed to actually do? Vernell ain't sayin'. But he knows what business he's in. According to the warranty, if you expect it to do anything at all, the warranty doesn't cover that. Dead on arrival straight out of the box is indistinguishable from a unit that does exactly what it's designed to do.
So you are saying the Vernell will not find treasure?...You can determine that from the advertisement?...That is good woof...You think that you have found a LRL that does not work..That’s the first you skeptics have named in over 2 years..

So, Art, if Vernell knows what business he's in, what's stopping you from knowing? After all, you're the one who posted the link to the advertisement!
Since I can not read minds I have to assume he sells Metal Detectors just like he is advertising.....If I wanted to know more about their products I would contact them...If I wanted to know more about one of their models I would make arrangements for a hands on demonstration...Then I would know more about his devices..Since I know what I want to do while using a LRL I am very picky..I have used 7 different LRL’s and all found and recovered gold...The operating systems were all different with different strengths of the signal line and the other functions that they had..With over 100 manufacturers and perhaps more than 300 models you now have more to pick from...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread