Status
Not open for further replies.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Few times or maybe 'once in a lifetime' I bother to even care to make a coment on this guy above, but heck, this is for all the others 'sane' gentlemen who might happen to take a look in his BS post.

Hey Davey Jones, 'bout 3 months ago, a fella I know found Inca pieces of gold 18 feet deep with his Bionic 01.
In short I will say it again. Bionic 01, Bionic X4, Mineoro FG series, and other of the same league work fine and can do exactly what your crap fisher toys you are involved with simply will not do. Ever.

Regards.
See you next year maybe when I feel like quoting you again.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Hung, what would make a person think LRL's "work" when the manufacturers themselves obviously regard their LRL products as fraudulent? (To refresh your memory, you may be afraid to post links to the manufacturers' websites, but I'm not.)

And, that "fella you know" who "found" "Inca pieces of gold 18 feet deep" "with his Bionic 01"......... Us old timers have wised up to how LRL'ers tell a story that is supposed to sound like success even when nothing worthwhile actually happened, so I gotta ask the obvious: did the fella ever find out what the stuff actually looked like? (Not the only question that could be asked, but that's a good place to start.)

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~woof~
Hung, what would make a person think LRL's "work" when the manufacturers themselves obviously regard their LRL products as fraudulent? (To refresh your memory, you may be afraid to post links to the manufacturers' websites, but I'm not.)

Bionic X4 long range gold detector with Android Smart Phone - OKM Metal Detectors
I read the ad..I did not see where the manufacturer says the device is fraudulent..
And, that "fella you know" who "found" "Inca pieces of gold 18 feet deep" "with his Bionic 01"......... Us old timers have wised up to how LRL'ers tell a story that is supposed to sound like success even when nothing worthwhile actually happened, so I gotta ask the obvious: did the fella ever find out what the stuff actually looked like? (Not the only question that could be asked, but that's a good place to start.)
~hung~
Hey Davey Jones, 'bout 3 months ago, a fella I know found Inca pieces of gold 18 feet deep with his Bionic 01.

And again I see nothing in hung’s post that supports your theory...Art

supafly136

May 12, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
omg that video had us all crakin up

OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, Art, that's a great video! Funnier than heck, and great "read the advertisement!" material to boot!

Fraudsters usually tip their hand that they're committing fraud, sure did in this case. Hung, can you point out the elements in the video which prove the manufacturer regards the whole thing as a con game?

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
Thanks, Art, that's a great video! Funnier than heck, and great "read the advertisement!" material to boot!
Thank you for posting the link...I found the video interesting...I now know how the device operates...I think that the advertisement tells the facts for treasure hunters who are interested in using this type tool...Art

OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for posting the link...I found the video interesting...I now know how the device operates...I think that the advertisement tells the facts for treasure hunters who are interested in using this type tool...Art

Yep, in its own peculiar way it certainly does!

--Toto

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
It's just as funny watching the video the second time around.
Yes it was fun...If I was in the market looking for a device to locate long buried treasure I would make arrangements for a hands on demonstration...Art

OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Hung, you may be ashamed of it but I'm not: the ugliest LRL on the planet.

Mineoro® - Detectores de Ouro (Tesouro) scroll down to DCH85M.

It ain't a flick, just a photo, but at least it's funny.

And Art, don't bother asking for a demo, they say it can't detect gold unless it's been buried at least 30 years. (If you argue "well, what if I've got a place where I know there's gold, that was buried more than 30 years", Mineoro's 'way ahead of ya on that one.) Elsewhere on the site they explicitly state that scientific instruments cannot detect the "fields" referred to. The manufacturer is certain that the product is fraudulent, because after all, they're the manufacturer! So why would anyone argue with them? (Rhetorical question, we already know the answer..........)

The OKM unit is equally fraudulent, but better (!) because it's got a Samsung Android phone glued to it! Ranger-Tell, just a cheapie pocket calculator, like Art says "the technology" has come a long ways in 30 years......

"Skeptics" (folks what's got brains with more backbone than a jellyfish) don't have to make this stuff up, the manufacturers themselves provide the information!

--Toto

But wait! At least the Ranger-Tell has a swivel! The OKM LRL is like a car with a 12,000 rpm 16-cylinder engine and a dashboard like a 747 cockpit, but no transmission or wheels, to get to the corner store you have to tow it on a trailer behind your old beat-up pick'emup truck.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~art~
Yes it was fun...If I was in the market looking for a device to locate long buried treasure I would make arrangements for a hands on demonstration...Art
~woof~
And Art, don't bother asking for a demo, they say it can't detect gold unless it's been buried at least 30 years. (If you argue "well, what if I've got a place where I know there's gold, that was buried more than 30 years",
Yes..that is what I said if I was interrested.
But wait! At least the Ranger-Tell has a swivel! The OKM LRL is like a car with a 12,000 rpm 16-cylinder engine and a dashboard like a 747 cockpit, but no transmission or wheels, to get to the corner store you have to tow it on a trailer behind your old beat-up pick'emup truck.
Yes in the movie I saw no transmission or wheels..I also saw a man making a search without the aid of a trailer and pick-up...Art

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
What I love is when you buy the device, it comes with the android phone!!. Instead of doing what everyone else does and put their softwear on the google market place and you get a code to download it to your own android device when you purchase the small box, they have it preloaded, aka it would not pass googles policy about programs.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~werleibr~
What I love is when you buy the device, it comes with the android phone!!. Instead of doing what everyone else does and put their softwear on the google market place
Does everyone have an android phone?. Does everyone use Google to sell their software products?
and you get a code to download it to your own android device when you purchase the small box, they have it preloaded, aka it would not pass googles policy about programs.
Gee..I recently bought a Microsoft Program from Google so it has to be legal solfware?...Art

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
~werleibr~

Does everyone have an android phone?. Does everyone use Google to sell their software products?

Gee..I recently bought a Microsoft Program from Google so it has to be legal solfware?...Art

No Art, not everyone has an android phone, however why pay for a phone, when they could use a small tablet instead. No one is going to be making calls with this phone so there is really no need to utilize the antena within the phone. Why add extra noise to the equation???

Art do you understand what the google market place is aka google play? It is where you buy software that meets Googles standards for programs to be installed onto android. Now you can get software for android if you root it and then download it from a third party, however 9 times out of 10 the reason it is that way is because it violates Googles terms.

And yes art if you did buy a microsoft program from google it has to be legal software.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~werleibr~
No Art, not everyone has an android phone, however why pay for a phone, when they could use a small tablet instead.
Can a small tablet be used?
No one is going to be making calls with this phone so there is really no need to utilize the antena within the phone. Why add extra noise to the equation
Does it add noise?

Art do you understand what the google market place is aka google play? It is where you buy software that meets Googles standards for programs to be installed onto android. Now you can get software for android if you root it and then download it from a third party, however 9 times out of 10 the reason it is that way is because it violates Googles terms.
Looks to me like they do not want any one who has not bought the unit to have their software.
And yes art if you did buy a microsoft program from google it has to be legal software.
Yes it would have been legal for me to use if I had purchased it from Microsolf..Art

dest

Dec 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~werleibr~

Hello, the reason why they deliver Bionic with smartphone is very simple. Exact that phone has build in magnetometer. So they claim Bionic can detect some metal and it actualy can.Without the samsung phone Bionic is just regular stand for a smartphone. Its funy, isnt it?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Whats new...There are experiments on this board that tells you how to use any telephone or any CB radio as a LRL...they are not very good but they work..I know one treasure hunter who uses a Microwave oven and others that uses boom boxes..Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread