Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you started off with quoting quack science from a quack web site:

"Everything in the Universe has energy and produces electro magnetic waves. Everything has its own frequency?each has a different frequency and resonates with its? own similar frequency."

Then you went off on unrelated mechanical resonance:

"Have you ever heard an idling car vibrate the windows in your house?"

So, in the end, I have no idea what "principle of resonant frequency" you're talking about, and apparently you don't know, either. I think you've just latched on to some pseudoscience that sounds good... it happens to be the same pseudoscience that is cited in most LRL fraud, and it has a RealScience aspect to it that makes it seem valid. So, if you feel good believing it, then I recommend you continue to feel good. If you want to feel even better, go buy yourself a "principle of resonant frequency" LRL... the more expensive the LRL, the better you'll feel, for a while.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
So, in the end, I have no idea what "principle of resonant frequency" you're talking about
Spin Connection Resonance.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Carl~
So, in the end, I have no idea what "principle of resonant frequency" you're talking about, and apparently you don't know, either. I think you've just latched on to some pseudoscience that sounds good... it happens to be the same pseudoscience that is cited in most LRL fraud, and it has a RealScience aspect to it that makes it seem valid. So, if you feel good believing it, then I recommend you continue to feel good. If you want to feel even better, go buy yourself a "principle of resonant frequency" LRL... the more expensive the LRL, the better you'll feel, for a while.
We know that these devices have near to 100 % discrimination. We know that some of these devices use rods to pick up and follow the signal. We know that electronic receivers can be used to operate these devices. We know that devices with swing handles just swing to the target and lock onto it..
For 40 years you have been asking the same questions about these devices. In 40 years we have saw these devices be improved and are amazed at the information that they can now provide. In 40 years thousands of treasure hunters have located and recovered what they were seeking....In 40 years we have saw the amount of scientist who understand these devices increase from a few to thousands..In 40 years it seems like you have learned nothing...Art

K

Kentucky Kache

Well, you started off with quoting quack science from a quack web site:

"Everything in the Universe has energy and produces electro magnetic waves. Everything has its own frequency?each has a different frequency and resonates with its? own similar frequency."

Yes, I posted a link to a web site that talked about that. And because you didn't read it in your 8th grade school book, you call it quack science, or pseudo science. That's the way it's always been. You know who else were "quacks"? Edison, Tesla, Einstine...the list goes on. In fact, if you name just about any major inventor, everyone of them is famous for thinking outside the norm. If you think about it, if we never did that we'd stay stuck where we are. Does that make even a little sense to you?

Then you went off on unrelated mechanical resonance:

"Have you ever heard an idling car vibrate the windows in your house?"

Okay, now you've got me worried. If you honestly don't get what I said about the vibration of the window (resonating at a certain frequency), then I'll borrow your saying - I can't help you. You seemed to understand, and agree with it, when we discussed it before. Everyone knows about the vibrating window, and that it vibrates at a SPECIFIC frequency, according to it's size, shape, etc.

So you still don't know about resonant frequency? Okay, no problem.

Last edited:

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Stoney,
Great to have you on board. You ask a legit question and got a lot fluff from both sides, pro and anti LRL. or LRD, whatever, and no real answer.

I did a lot of research into the LRL phenomena and made a lot of various detectors (extensive hi-tech background). There are historical examples of ones that worked. Most of them came out of Nazi Germany after the war. Basically, the Germans found some resonances with various elements and found ways to detect them. Most of the LRL manufacturers don't have these devices. But some of the frequencies have percolated through into their devices. Basically, most of them are signal generators that put out frequencies that supposedly resonate with various elements like gold, copper, silver. The correct signals from these LRL transmiter do create a resonance line from the transmitter to the detector. The LRL detectors are basically using a "human in the loop" type of detection, mostly a dowsing response to pick up this signal line. From what I see on this forum, guys like Art have perfected their capability to detect this "signal line". The naysayers don't have this sensitivity. I found many things about this weird signal line during my research of this phenomena.

You mentioned your have an extensive background in science, sounded mostly like the electronics arena. I do believe there exists real electronic instruments that can detect these signal responses. So don't give up. Experimentation is the road to success.
Goldfinder

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stoney,
If you can build a microwave detector then there is some way to detect modern money. All the newer bills, $20 up have a detectable stripe in them and their wavelength is in the uwave region. Airport metal detectors use these. There are large caches of drug money, especially in the border states which could be detected. :icon_thumright:
Goldfinder

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~goldfinder~
From what I see on this forum, guys like Art have perfected their capability to detect this "signal line". The naysayers don't have this sensitivity. I found many things about this weird signal line during my research of this phenomena.
With research and a lot of practice anyone can find these signal lines...the natural signal lines and the man made lines are different....I know how to find them and how to use them...Art

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for such a slow response to this thread.

The inventor of MFD, Vernon Rose, is deceased. For years the skeptics have tried every dirty trick in the book (and many more) to try to find the answer to your question.

If you want to do your own research, study ground radio. Lockheed Martin recently developed an underground communications system for miners. They had to use such low power that it would not create a spark. Yet they were able to communicate by voice (much more difficult to do) over a half-mile underground. So when you hear the skeptics try to tell you an MFD signal cannot travel more than a few inches underground, well you believe who you like.

Poor skeptics!!

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
signal_line said:
Sorry for such a slow response to this thread.

The inventor of MFD, Vernon Rose, is deceased. For years the skeptics have tried every dirty trick in the book (and many more) to try to find the answer to your question.

If you want to do your own research, study ground radio. Lockheed Martin recently developed an underground communications system for miners. They had to use such low power that it would not create a spark. Yet they were able to communicate by voice (much more difficult to do) over a half-mile underground. So when you hear the skeptics try to tell you an MFD signal cannot travel more than a few inches underground, well you believe who you like.

Military had this long ago.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
This type of communications to be used for miners was announced in 2008 or 2009 I think. I came to know about it in a forum in the internet and immediately hinted that it was based on ol' plain inductance. Simple.

At the time I had lots more time to surf the internet and found about this system in a forum. When reading the opinions from the members, I stumbled with a particular post who caught my attention. This guy was telling some interesting technical things above the average 'mambo' some 'expertics' usually babble in forums.

I contacted him and he told me to have worked for the US Government in the 80's in a secret, now closed project to find hydrocarbons with a special and simple device employing a giant monster thick ferrite bar about 6' long with windings and other stuff that I will not comment here. He and his partner used to blew the oil guys' minds when they visited the drilling fields and in a matter of minutes would tell them where to dig.
I traded some ideas with him by email and he also agreed with me on how several simple scientific phenomena is bad researched and understood by scientists and some clumsy explanation is accepted.

Recently I proved Hertz wrong with a new kind of sensor for my LRL.
But this is another story.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
A crystal radio receiver, also called a crystal set or cat's whisker receiver, is a very simple radio receiver, popular in the early days of radio. It needs no battery or power source and runs on the power received from radio waves by a long wire antenna. It gets its name from its most important component, known as a crystal detector, originally made with a piece of crystalline mineral such as galena.[SUP][1][/SUP] This component is now called a diode.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Ahhh....nice to see some things never change, no matter how long a person has been gone! Hey everybody!!! LOL!

Still going strong with the debate, I see!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
No Eddie..It has changed...a lot less skeptics with the same old theroies...they refuse to learn..Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions