Status
Not open for further replies.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
In recent years, science by the work of some scientists, has been demonstrating flaws of standard scientific concepts and accomplishing better knowledge of several phenomena. One of these cases is regarding magnetism. Maxwell's equations have to be modified in order to cover a portion of the subject involving magnetism.
Today, phenomena evidencing the fact that magnetism is not and has never been only related to metallic objects abound.

The experiment case you post above is only a primitive way of demonstrating 'magnetic imprinting' in fluid or ether.
The experiments in China which I cover in my thread 'When Science Shouts to the Deaf'. covers this aspect.

Magnetism is inherent also to a person and involves complex frequency parameters. In his Unified Field Theory, Einstein mathematically proved 'love' as a critical variable in the quantum level.
Chico Xavier, the brilliant and outstanding medium in Brazil, now deceased, was not only a remarkable psychic. He was as far as I know, the most evolved human being at the time he was alive. TVs, and all the media here, used to refer to him as 'the man called love'. This 'person' if I can call him like that, cured thousands of people both physically and also spiritually. In this case, by the hundreds of books written.
He was a personal friend of mine and my family. Just to give you an example of how magnetism and Einstein's UFT used to converge in this human being's presence, I will tell only one of the ordinary and common cases involving Chico.
In his weekly reunions with poor and sick people, a glass gallon of water was always set aside over a table. In the end of the meeting after his prayers, he would touch the glass with his hands, and imediately, the water would turn hazy with several and several small white pieces of rose petals. When the glass was uncovered, the smell of roses was so strong that would infest the whole room in seconds.
This was an outstanding phenomenon of fluid magnetization. This water later had to be diluted as it was extremely concentrated and served to the sick people.

Just a remark... In his years of youth, Chico actually touched the glass to produce the phenomenon. But in his late years, he did not need to do it at all. After his prayers, the water would magnetize without any physical contact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread