Not open for further replies.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
A friend of mine wants me to go after the Treasure also. But not understanding what my Dowsing abilities are capable of always causes a long explanation. My first answer to him was, do you realize how many Gold signals are up in the mountains of New Mexico, and where would I find time to investigate them all. Meteorites have Gold but those could be ruled out with use of other Elements, but without some kind of confirmed location, dowsing the precise Gold signal is difficult. Even though it has Diamonds in the Treasure, and Carbon could be used to help confirm Treasure on the same Gold signal line, diamond quantity is small so beinjg closer to the Treasure is a factor. It's easier to locate a Gold Treasure at great distance, when there isn't other Gold signals around.

you need a "confirmed location" in order for your dowsing to be effective? Better yet, have you given thought that the actual possible answer is: dowsing doesn't work from the git-go? Stop blaming carbon meteorites, elements, sun and solar and moon flares, magnets, etc.... Because at some point, you have to admit it's just gut intuition, random chance, research to already-suspected sites, etc...

But alas, I'm probably wasting my breath :(

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many years now?, that you've been wasting your breath, telling me that I can't do what I can.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For Long Range Locating, weather it's done by Dowsing, Machine, or both, the signal line has to be disected, to confirm Element content of target prior to reaching it. So far the Treasure's in a Bronze box? That would be Copper and Tin, and we know of Gold and Diamonds, other Gems, possibly Silver, maybe Platinum, so far. It's not a matter of thinking Treasure and walking to it. If the signal line has Nickle, and Iron in it, i would concider it possible Meteorite, and not the Treasure. It would take time to find it, but it can be done. Tell me the Mountain it's on, and I'll find it faster than any Metal Detectorist can.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
That is correct dowser...We have a lot of information..If all those things are present from where you first get a signal the odds are very good...Art

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have dowsed this and had two others dowse this. The story is crap. He has not hid the treasure like he said. If it was hid I could map dowse it and find a very close location. When an item like this is still in possession of the owner it cannot be found by dowsing. At this time it is still in the possession of Forrest Fenn. So good luck to all of you looking for a place with no treasure. Go find something that you know is there instead of a whim from an old man...

Hangtown

Jan 10, 2013
El dorado county
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have dowsed this and had two others dowse this. The story is crap. He has not hid the treasure like he said. If it was hid I could map dowse it and find a very close location. When an item like this is still in possession of the owner it cannot be found by dowsing. At this time it is still in the possession of Forrest Fenn. So good luck to all of you looking for a place with no treasure. Go find something that you know is there instead of a whim from an old man...
A 1948 study tested 58 dowsers' ability to detect water. None of them was more reliable than chance.[16] A 1979 review examined many controlled studies of dowsing for water, and found that none of them showed better than chance results.[5]
More recently a study[17] was undertaken in Kassel, Germany, under the direction of the Gesellschaft zur Wissenschaftlichen Untersuchung von Parawissenschaften (GWUP) [Society for the Scientific Investigation of the Parasciences]. The three-day test of some 30 dowsers involved plastic pipes through which water flow could be controlled and directed. The pipes were buried 50 centimeters under a level field, the position of each marked on the surface with a colored strip. The dowsers had to tell whether water was running through each pipe. All the dowsers signed a statement agreeing this was a fair test of their abilities and that they expected a 100 percent success rate, however the results were no better than chance.
[edit]

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
58 Dowsers and not one could detect flowing water, that's 58 People who thought they could dowse, not 58 Dowsers.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a LRL that had a send and receive line that you would place on the ground ten feet apart, and the only indication that that the machine was on was the led numbers, unless you were able to Dowse a return line indicating signaled Element preasant, you had no clue that the device even worked. It wasn't long before I realized i wasn't always Dowsing a return line when I should have been. I knew something was wrong. So i opened the sealed machine and found the female side of the jack plug wasn't bent enough to make proper contact, so I bent it to work, and that fixed it. Explain how it was possible to know that it wasn't working unless it had worked before, unless i could Dowse. I didn't run around saying Dowsing or the Machine doesn't work, I figired out how to fix the problem, and kept on Dowsing.

Groves

Mar 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Various LRLs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee Tom... I have put finds on this board..I also have finds on Ranger Tell...Art

Vincent Blaines (aka Ranger Tell) will put anything on his site (true or untrue) in an effort to fool the technically-challenged into buying one of his worthless gadgets.

dishpan

Aug 30, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow coyote3,

You're gonna be PO-ed when I find it. The treasure is still "his posession" (not in) until someone finds it and takes over title.

dish

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Groves~
Vincent Blaines (aka Ranger Tell) will put anything on his site (true or untrue) in an effort to fool the technically-challenged into buying one of his worthless gadgets.
His methods seem to work much better than the door to door salesman of Dowsing Rods did 30 years ago..Art

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its not found cause I havent started looking for it yet.

Groves

Mar 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Various LRLs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His methods seem to work much better than the door to door salesman of Dowsing Rods did 30 years ago..Art

It doesn't matter who is selling them, or for how long; dowsing rods (enhanced or otherwise) work today the same as they did yesterday or for the past 2000 years. That is, they respond to a figment of your imagination originating in the subconscious mind. When applied to the gyrations of a dowsing rod, the results will always be consistent with statistical random "chance" results.

If you think otherwise; consider yourself as technically-challenged. :laughing7:

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
So Groves, just consider yourself "Dowsing challenged" and consider it something you aren't good at.
Rich

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~groves~
It doesn't matter who is selling them, or for how long; dowsing rods (enhanced or otherwise) work today the same as they did yesterday or for the past 2000 years.
How were they enhanced 2000 years ago?
T
hat is, they respond to a figment of your imagination originating in the subconscious mind.
Yes we know that is your claim as is what we find and recover.
When applied to the gyrations of a dowsing rod, the results will always be consistent with statistical random "chance" results.
Them why do you not have any proof of that?
If you think otherwise; consider yourself as technically-challenged.
Urban Dictionary: technologically challenged
Noun- Person who is totally unable to work with technology.
Gee..I don’t think so...I have used 7 different LRL’s and found and recovered gold with them all...That may be your problem but not mine...Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TF, the only qualifications for dowsing is a brain and a nervous system. No further comment necessary. LOL

Last edited:

Hangtown

Jan 10, 2013
El dorado county
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
58 Dowsers and not one could detect flowing water, that's 58 People who thought they could dowse, not 58 Dowsers.

Good deflecting answer that absolutely proved nothing. Show me evidence of your voodoo dowsing and I might think about believing you. Lol. Dowsing. Lol. Can you read my palm at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread