Anyone have an instruction manual for a SI GO by Fitzgerald?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coy, if you got it without the dowsing rods then you ain't got squat. The dowsing rods are the #1 ingredient, everything else is window dressing and optional. If you got it with the dowsing rods, then you're asking for dowsing instructions.

Since I've never known a successful dowser, I can't help you there, other than to say I've never known a successful dowser. But I know a lot of folks who claim to be dowsers, and they can give you dowsing advice til the cows come home, at which point you'll have a lot of cows.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Carl~
Coy, if you got it without the dowsing rods then you ain't got squat. The dowsing rods are the #1 ingredient, everything else is window dressing and optional. If you got it with the dowsing rods, then you're asking for dowsing instructions.

Since I've never known a successful dowser, I can't help you there, other than to say I've never known a successful dowser. But I know a lot of folks who claim to be dowsers, and they can give you dowsing advice til the cows come home, at which point you'll have a lot of cows.
Gee Carl..It seems that you do not understand these devices..If you try to dowse with them you will fail..after testing 35 of them and not being able to make anyone of them work you should learn something…I have a Si-Go, a Prospector that uses rods and they work just fine…Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There ya go, Coy, if you got the dowsing rods Art can tell you all about how to use the SiGo, though you'll have to pretend it's not dowsing. But pretending is fun. Watch out for those cows.

OP
OP
C

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do have the L Rods for it. Not dowsing rods but they are rather called Electromagnetic resonant image generators. At least that is what I like to call them. Dowsing rods just seems like to vague of a description. :laughing7:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coy, ya got the right attitude, I like that. Sounds like you have an active imagination, and pretending is the #1 requirement in being able to enjoy an LRL. To someone without imagination, those Electromagnetic Resonant Image Generators look exactly like dowsing rods.

Art's your man, he can take you further down Imagination Blvd than anyone else I know, 'cept maybe Mike. Enjoy the trip!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Carl~
Coy, ya got the right attitude, I like that. Sounds like you have an active imagination, and pretending is the #1 requirement in being able to enjoy an LRL. To someone without imagination, those Electromagnetic Resonant Image Generators look exactly like dowsing rods.

Art's your man, he can take you further down Imagination Blvd than anyone else I know, 'cept maybe Mike. Enjoy the trip!
Sorry Charlie....Yes we will keep finding treasure with our devices...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread