Spanish needles in the family............

guillermo

Dec 2, 2015
San Jose, Ca
Detector(s) used
White- V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Carl-NC,
I have a Spanish Dip Needle with three interchangeable needles for the one I have. They are marked, 1, 2, 3. Do you know what number of needle is for? One is for Gold, One for Silver and the other one is for paper (money) I suspect. Do you know what number needle is for each of the needles? Please contact me if you know. Thanks, Guillermo. <[email protected]>

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, I have 2 or 3 Spanish dip needles and my recollection is they have tips for gold, silver, and iron. I don't know about what the numbers refer to, but my recollection is that all 3 tips are the same. Those things are packed up from my last move so I can't verify.

- Carl

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Treasure Finder,

AWESOME personal testimonial that dowsing DOES WORK!! THANKS FOR POSTING THAT!!

So Dave, a nice long explanation of why you are one to the 15% who can't dowse no matter what. I personally have seen 4 recoveries
of unknown treasures by dowsers without metal detectors and no knowledge of a treasure in the area. Personally I follow up my
dowsing "hits" with a metal detector, I am comfortable with both methods, glad you at least have investigated dowsing.
Rich

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have a Spanish Dip Needle with three interchangeable needles for the one I have. They are marked, 1, 2, 3. Do you know what number of needle is for? One is for Gold, One for Silver and the other one is for paper (money) I suspect. Do you know what number needle is for each of the needles? Please contact me if you know. Thanks, Guillermo
I would put targets down and try each needle

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know how two people put their hands on the Ouja Board mouse (cursor), well that's about as close to using the Spanish Dip Needles as you can get. I don't know--two people means exponential problems compared to just one person. Anybody here preaching the K.I.S.S. principle ought to know the Spanish Needles do not comply with this. But I suppose if two master dowsers learned to work together, well maybe, but you'd be better to bet against it until proven otherwise. Not saying it can't work, but it's beyond difficult. And there isn't anything magical about two pairs of knitting needles that are tied together. MITAS to the power of 2+.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
You know how two people put their hands on the Ouja Board mouse (cursor), well that's about as close to using the Spanish Dip Needles as you can get. I don't know--two people means exponential problems compared to just one person. Anybody here preaching the K.I.S.S. principle ought to know the Spanish Needles do not comply with this. But I suppose if two master dowsers learned to work together, well maybe, but you'd be better to bet against it until proven otherwise. Not saying it can't work, but it's beyond difficult. And there isn't anything magical about two pairs of knitting needles that are tied together. MITAS to the power of 2+.
I think that you have been confused by the posts. They are talking about the compass type devices not the flat rods that are used by two people

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
s.l.,

STAY away from that board, bro. really.... :notworthy:

THAT has NOTHING to do with science, which is what YOU are EXCELLENT at!!
(Kindly reply privately to this, my friend)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread