Long Range Locators Work!

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kinda had a hard time following your schematic. I built one looks something like this one (no quartz) I called the SSQL Super Star Quantum Leap. It did not have the L-rod connected, so just circle the transmitter to search for the signal line like other MFD equipment.

What i found was I kept cutting down the signal to almost nothing in an attempt to determine target size. I mean I could almost count the electrons. LOL I came to the conclusion the sample itself can't be shut down.

Not my schematic. The original diagram and original amplifier were created by William Jenson based on parts of a Hieronymus radionics machine. The other parts of diagram were tossed out and only kept the coil and amplifier for the master box. However this makes it an eloptic device not scalar as it's advertised to be. Your results are also in line with eloptic energy theory Hieronymus proposed.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It's interesting how the LRL inventor community operates: attacking each other's devices and belittling the competition's expertise (both in the physical and metaphysical realms). Esoteric research papers are cited as "proof" of concept - though the cited scientists never dreamed (or even aware) that their work would be used to justify quackery. I've even seen a claim that an ex-Nazi rocket scientist has several devices on the market.. but when I went to the history books and U.S. Patent Office - his name was nowhere in sight. An awfully suspicious newspaper article purported to be from the 1970's seems to be the only evidence he even existed has made its way into the historical record on NewspaperArchive.com ... the clock is ticking however, because I alerted that business of possible fraud. Lots of "religious" men involved in the sales and testimonial-side of this business also, though I wonder if their time would be better rewarded attending to the faithful rather than the pursuit of earthly riches.

Last edited:

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's interesting how the LRL inventor community operates: attacking each other's devices and belittling the competition's expertise (both in the physical and metaphysical realms). Esoteric research papers are cited as "proof" of concept - though the cited scientists never dreamed (or even aware) that their work would be used to justify quackery. I've even seen a claim that an ex-Nazi rocket scientist has several devices on the market.. but when I went to the history books and U.S. Patent Office - his name was nowhere in sight. An awfully suspicious newspaper article purported to be from the 1970's seems to be the only evidence he even existed has made its way into the historical record on NewspaperArchive.com ... the clock is ticking however, because I alerted that business of possible fraud. Lots of "religious" men involved in the sales and testimonial-side of this business also, though I wonder if their time would be better rewarded attending to the faithful rather than the pursuit of earthly riches.

Except in the case of Spar and myself there are only my designs based on Jensons prototypes. Which were based on Thomas Galen Hieronymus' inventions. I of course was careful not to draw anything in India ink.:icon_thumleft: If he hadn't of attacked me for giving Gaspard the other boxes and making his usual absurd claims I wouldn't even of bothered. The boxes are and always have been a free open source project. The rod mechanics he had copies made of however are not. Even that wouldn't of been so bad but he's still using the pictures of my rods to make people think that's what they're still receiving. I get complaints from people wanting me to fix their crooked caps, the giant gap the bottom of the handle or replace the handle so it will spin. I was helping them out but even with the $25 trade in I have for older handles I lose money every time I help them out since I can't reuse any pieces of his copy handles. So now I have to charge them full price and of course they're pissed because they can't understand that I didn't build the rod they have.

Kinda funny you mention "religious" men. The main page of my site describes dowsing(LRLs included) as a religious experience to some. Although it's more of a cult mentality.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, it's true, some LRL proponents actually do have some moral fiber. Been a lot of garbage pedaled at obscene prices and mostly by people who do not have a clue and mix in dowsing with it. Oh sure, they THINK they know. The first red flag warning is when they say it is easy to learn. I don't know how many thousands of hours I have on an L-rod, but i still struggle and I ain't rich.

Garbage pedaled at high prices would describe the TFR boxes to a tee. A dowsing rod coupled to a voltage box does not a LRL make. Even though I agreed to add a pass through jack to the rod to connect the boxes when Spar was talking with Jenson I originally wanted nothing to do with the boxes. Being an admirer of Tesla(built my first Tesla coil in elementary school) I wanted nothing to do with Scalar wave generators. When the prototype TFR-2 box turned out to be so full of bell wire it couldn't be reasonably duplicated and weeks of being hounded to help I relented and accepted redesigning it and the target discriminator box. Took almost 3 months for me to finish it. Well actually about 4 hours. The other time was just me looking at an mumbling obscenities lol. Everytime it was touched a bell wire broke and fell out. I think there's about 600 texts of Spar and I arguing over the box on my text records. Mainly over the pseudoscience involved. Especially the part were the board had to built from a certain transistor since they contained special crystals that were required for it to work. And being restricted to not using any SS controls made implementing the things he wanted hard to do.

If any of the TFR series were LRLs and not dowsing rods then Gaspard would of had no trouble using it and the massive amount of training would be unnecessary for average use. Turn it on and go. You may not be good at it but it should work on any known target. Subconscious trailing excluded.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, running the signal through the rod is not how it is done. The rod is the receiver. Put the transmitter on the ground and wait five minutes then circle with an L-rod (bent piece of welding rod). I hope Ryano understands what I am saying and it's not to put somebody down.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn't cost but a few dollars for something like this. Sure, very basic but it can work IF, yeah that elephant in the room!!!, if the person can learn to use the L-rod.

I took it and another device to a dowser's convention and a couple people out of the group got a rod response on/very near the actual signal line. Somebody with little or no rod experience better plan on maybe never being very good at it.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, running the signal through the rod is not how it is done. The rod is the receiver. Put the transmitter on the ground and wait five minutes then circle with an L-rod. I hope Ryano understands what I am saying and it's not just to put somebody down.

The Hieronymus device is a both a transmitter and receiver since according to Hieronymus the the crystals can broadcast, receive and store dual form energy. This is why Jenson suggested it be used with an empty antenna rod so the crystal load of the rod did not interfere with the reception. So the rod is a two way radio in this case. Of course this brings up the question of why you wouldn't just build a radionics machine and ask it where the treasure is.

One of the units that was part of my Prometheus Project test included a ground based broadcast amplifier.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Justaman, I own over 30 LRLs and tested them all, plus some. Every last one of them is a joke, so I'd be curious as to which LRL you believe actually works.

you own over 30 LRLs? Yikes! I hope you didn't buy them.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know they're bunk. If LRLs worked then there wouldn't be much treasure left to find. Most of it would have been discovered and retrieved by now, but I don't think anyone will ever convince the believers of that.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I'm not too big on the faulty, tabloid, skeptic logic. But here's another side to the coin: Just because an LRL works does not mean you will become rich. Or another one: The finest gold nugget detector makes no guarantees to find ANY gold EVER. Okay, enough logic for today. Class dismissed.

Sure, there is mostly trash out there for LRL's. If it's got L-rods, be prepared to spend years at it. Everybody wants to take the shortcut. If it has L-rods there ain't no shortcut. Everybody thinks they are smarter and a faster learner.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The L-rod skill set, yeah sounds easy. Somebody with ten hours isn't going to play a Stradivarius violin any better than a hundred-dollar student model. Somebody jokingly commented that Jack Benny was the only person they ever knew who could make a Stradivarius screech.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably before most people's time around here, but Benny played the character of the world's biggest cheapskate. That was the joke about people didn't believe it was a real Stadivarius because he was so cheap. It was real.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any posts on T-net showing coins or what have you found with a LRL? Just curious.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've mentioned from time to time about some small finds I've made but usually i don't talk about any locating projects. If you've been following my tests with the electronic receiver, you know it hasn't been good. I did find some small jewelry stuff last Fall but nothing to write about. You want to hear my hard luck stories over the past year? Lost count of the cancer surgeries. Still have open wound from last one, got two more scheduled and a root canal (wasn't sure i was going to survive the pain but starting to feel a little better. The pain spread out over the side of my head. Even hurt when i touched my nose. LOL And insurance won't cover it another $1500. All on half rate social security. I ain't got gas money.) Add to that plenty of costly family financial issues. And I thought this was going to be a good year. Issues with the locator, too. I joke about being crazy, but damned lucky I haven't gone over the edge. Wish I could find someone who wants to invest. Most people don't believe it so it's an uphill battle to say the least. Just going to try to get out and find something good in between the surgeries.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Metal detectors work,right? When you go afield take one along. Perhaps you will find sonething of value to sell and finance your project. Sorry to hear about the pain.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now my main pain is not getting out hunting. Okay, the antibiotics make my stomach sick, have to take them for another week. Family issues have dominated most of the past year and actually caused as much stress as the surgeries. But at least for now got all the fires put out and I ran out of any more water (money).

I know people think I'm nuts. That's partly my doing. I mean the part about people THINKING I'm nuts. Sure, I have contributed to the cause. LOL

I eat. breathe, and sleep locating. That's what is going to make it hard to find a like investor--somebody with the locator fever, got money, and knows how to get a product to market.

Sooner of later I guess I need to showcase this thing. I'm building a new transmitter but even that has been stalled. Parts all on the circuit broad for a week waiting to be soldered.

I know people can't believe I compare this to the finest gold nugget detector. Actually an insult to the locator. LOL!!!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I take full blame here. I have not been aggressive enough (or at all). It's the "Build a better mousetrap and the world will bear a path to your door." NOT!!!

So, maybe some day I'll get out and make a find. If I ever get out.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the "LRL" forum, it is not the "Do You Believe In Long Range Locator" Forum, no one is required to prove anything to anyone. If members have issue with threads or posts on LRL forum feel free to move to another forum.
I am moving on to another forum.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well I must eat crow because the post I made a few weeks ago about the German scientist recruited into Werner Von Braun and US Gov't's Operation Paperclip during WW2 really did exist. His name is Armin Bickel and his inventions are referenced by certain builders of LRL devices. Although I can't locate any patents bearing his name I accept I may not have searched in the right places. I submitted an Open Records request to the Gov and they confirmed his property tax records. Here is a link to the newspaper column that profiled him when he retired from rocketry and turned to building metal detectors in the 70's.

https://newspaperarchive.com/lompoc-record-oct-04-1974-p-1/

article begins on the right hand side of page 1h

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread