Conductive ground - long range locator
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Conductive ground - long range locator

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ro
    Oct 2019
    Romania
    Nokta Impact Pro. IM 45 coil. GDI Spectra Long Range.
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Conductive ground - long range locator

I see on some long range documentation is mentioned "conductive ground" and ground balance value.
    Is the ground balance necessary?
    Is all type of ground conductive? If not it means that frequency will not penetrate till target.

Charter Member
    us
    Low & Slow 2C Below

Sep 2017
    SW Washington
    Nox 800, CTX 3030, XP DEUS, Excalibur II Garrett AT Max, Whites DFX, Tesoro Golden ÁMax,
    3453 times
    Ground Balance is very important. What type/brand of metal detector are you using?
    "If you can cut the people off from their
    history, then they can be easily persuaded."
    ~ Karl Marx

"History does not long entrust the
    care of freedom to the weak or the timid."
    ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

ro
    Oct 2019
    Romania
    2 times
    It's a long range locator not conventional metal detector. So thats why I cannot understand the purpose of ground balance...
    Also conductive soil enables auto power on.
    This means not all soils are conductive?
    IMF2020 likes this.

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    13841 times
    Metal Detecting
    Depends. Moisture level increases conductivity; especially where salts are present.

Don't know anything about long range detectors so perhaps it changes the spiritual mana of a region or some such. Salt in the ground keeps away witches - that kind of thing.
    Political correctness is facism pretending to be manners -- George Carlin

Aug 2020
    11 times
    I guess a High Tech eye in the sky using a scan 300 feet deep in the earth could be looked at as a witch by some body here that knows nothing about long range detectors ....

Charter Member
    us
    papa

Feb 2017
    Georgetown, SC
    Fisher F75
    9911 times
    Metal Detecting
    I've seen them in action.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tricorder-spock.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	1863964
    jonesy, gunsil and IMF2020 like this.

"And so the population was gradually led into the demoralising temptations of arcades, baths, and sumptuous banquets. The unsuspecting Britons spoke of such novelties as 'civilisation', when in fact they were only a feature of their enslavement." Tacitus, Roman Senator and Historian, written AD 98.

The Bald Eagle photo...he/she posed for me, gave me it's best American look. I felt privileged to get the shot.

us
    Sep 2004
    central Texas
    29 times
    okayyyyyy

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    13841 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by IMF2020 View Post
    I guess a High Tech eye in the sky using a scan 300 feet deep in the earth could be looked at as a witch by some body here that knows nothing about long range detectors ....
    True. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistingushable from magic. -- Arthur C. Clark. But science can exlain how satellites and ground penetrating radar or evening gravimetric density changes to identiffy deep features work. And they can be demonstrated repeatably in controlled or natural conditions using the scientific method. NONE will find a chest sized object and they cost millions of dollars to construct and place; especially in orbit. They have circuits that connect to other circuits and don't rely on how you hold your tongue.

Science begins with "I don't know" and never really ends.

But you should contact the Air Force. They have to drop a surface probe first to find a bunker 200 ft underground. Could lead to a military advantage if you know of a 300 ft penetrating system that will identify man-made sized features under soil/rock.

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a447502.pdf
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Sep 15, 2020 at 07:05 PM.
    Kray Gelder likes this.
    Political correctness is facism pretending to be manners -- George Carlin

Charter Member
    us
    papa

Feb 2017
    Georgetown, SC
    Fisher F75
    9911 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    True. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistingushable from magic. -- Arthur C. Clark. But science can exlain how satellites and ground penetrating radar or evening gravimetric density changes to identiffy deep features work. And they can be demonstrated repeatably in controlled or natural conditions using the scientific method. NONE will find a chest sized object and they cost millions of dollars to construct and place; especially in orbit. They have circuits that connect to other circuits and don't rely on how you hold your tongue.

Science begins with "I don't know" and never really ends.

But you should contact the Air Force. They have to drop a surface probe first to find a bunker 200 ft underground. Could lead to a military advantage if you know of a 300 ft penetrating system that will identify man-made sized features under soil/rock.

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a447502.pdf
    Here's one of those surface probes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	probe.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	1864000

"And so the population was gradually led into the demoralising temptations of arcades, baths, and sumptuous banquets. The unsuspecting Britons spoke of such novelties as 'civilisation', when in fact they were only a feature of their enslavement." Tacitus, Roman Senator and Historian, written AD 98.

The Bald Eagle photo...he/she posed for me, gave me it's best American look. I felt privileged to get the shot.

Aug 2020
    11 times
    What they said on that T.V. show in search of W.W.2 lost gold the high tech device they used helped find a possible treasure 300 feet under ground ....I guess yamashita treasure not possible either due to witches ....Maybe when they find real treasure will all just say its fake news and LRL don't exist so we can go back to our nickel and dime hunts ....

Mar 2014
    761 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    Depends. Moisture level increases conductivity; especially where salts are present.

Don't know anything about long range detectors so perhaps it changes the spiritual mana of a region or some such. Salt in the ground keeps away witches - that kind of thing.
    ...spiritual mana of the area...hahaha
    Using Tapatalk

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1308 times
    I haven't examined the circuits involved. Never used a locator with ground balance. But what I think they are doing is measuring the ground resistance between the ground probes then changing the parameters since you basically have an RC circuit. Does that make any sense?
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

L-rods are obsolete.

May you never take one single breath for granted.

ro
    Oct 2019
    Romania
    2 times
    Yes it makes some sense. Some soils seems to be hard to penetrate especialy when they are very dry...

Anyhow from all my field tests it seems that is quite difficult to discriminate different metals.
    The freq generator seems to amplify the energy line to the object but cannot be selective so it chooses only gold or silver in a infested field...

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1308 times
    What locator are you using? There have been times I pick up different elements but usually not the case. Dry ground might cause some issues but it's the wet ground that causes more problems. Interference usually from solar magnetic activity can cause things to go on the blink. The signal needs time to lock on to the target. If it is constantly getting knocked out then it will be difficult to lock on to a target. Lower frequencies lock on more quickly so there is a better chance.
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

L-rods are obsolete.

May you never take one single breath for granted.

ph
    Nov 2011
    154 times
    western technology to find an eastern style buried loot, it does not match. the japanese purposely placed layers to put any western technology (metal detectors, scanners) off track.

if a legitimate japanese recovery team find their loot, have you observed they are not using metal detectors and scanners but only compass , markers, etc. if u want to get an eastern loot, should we also use eastern style means to recover?

or you could just metal detect and scan and drill it to wipe away western's ego trip. as i have said, most westerners refuse to acknowledge that what the **** did with their treasures are not simply burying it (so that metal detectors can find it). the **** are too much intelligence for that. they did something that is why Okm 5000-6000, metal detectors, even sattelites of the Us cannot find it. **** are too intelligent before. actually , its a dummy way of hiding it. if the **** think everybody can find it with a metal detector and scanner, then the dummy's approach is to do exactly the opposite. hide it that a metal detector and scanner cannot find. so simple. how to find it, drill it.

if you dont believe me, then drill it and see if you can find anything with your long range locators and scanners.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links