Three Hikers Missing What Happened Where Are They

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have a stray cat ,a old tom cat , he has been with us for about 5 months now , he showed up at are barn and was starving to death we feed him often and he recovered and has gotten big for a house cat . 6 days ago he went out at night and did not come back . we had not seen him in 6 days . i check all over the side of the road to see if he had been hit by a truck or car . but no sign of him anywhere . so i told my girlfriend i was going to cast a spell to call him back if he was alive . she lol .. he showed up less than 1/2 after i cast the spell ... ....these 3 people that are missing , you find them or they find you ...its called a motion spell if they can't move than they can not come to you but they can draw you to them , if they can move , they will show up on your doorstep ....death is only being dead , souls never die .!

Last edited:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have the three souls shown up on your doorstep?
let's not play when their families could be watching ..the spell is called many bones ...look with your mind .look for the bones . if they have past you will see the bones in your 3rd eye ... whisper the words many bones 3 times slowly than think it 3 times slower and repeat it over and over .. a little background for you that are interested in these things , they once called me the witch of Tazz ,i was into it deep .hung out with a cult /gang , warlocks . wizard ,witches . things that go bump in the night , but the Warlocks want to war and hate and i refused so they said if you don't want to be like us leave . one of the most evil warlocks alive , and i said OK and walked away .so i started talking with a few of the witches and wicked and jokingly they made me a horonary witch .. so my spell book is full far more than most ! and that's why they called me the witch of Tazz , spells and courses and a hell of a lot more hidden away waiting for a reason ...most have no idea how much danger is out there you leave food out or scrap your knee ,the smell of blood in the air for miles calling cats and bears and any number of things that would love to have you for dinner , than there is humans ...

Last edited:

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
let's not play when their families could be watching ..the spell is called many bones ...look with your mind .look for the bones . if they have past you will see the bones in your 3rd eye ... whisper the words many bones 3 times slowly than think it 3 times slower and repeat it over and over .. a little background for you that are interested in these things , they once called me the witch of Tazz ,i was into it deep .hung out with a cult /gang , warlocks . wizard ,witches . things that go bump in the night , but the Warlocks want to war and hate and i refused so they said if you don't want to be like us leave . one of the most evil warlocks alive , and i said OK and walked away .so i started talking with a few of the witches and wicked and jokingly they made me a horonary witch .. so my spell book is full far more than most ! and that's why they called me the witch of Tazz , spells and courses and a hell of a lot more hidden away waiting for a reason ...most have no idea how much danger is out there you leave food out or scrap your knee ,the smell of blood in the air for miles calling cats and bears and any number of things that would love to have you for dinner , than there is humans ...
so, tell me. Shamans. Witches. Warlocks. Sons of Fire. Twice Born. Ancient Souls. How do you know which are bad/evil and which are benign. And are any "good". Does it depend on your actions, (which should be governed by virtue)? ie: the choices you make?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so, tell me. Shamans. Witches. Warlocks. Sons of Fire. Twice Born. Ancient Souls. How do you know which are bad/evil and which are benign. And are any "good". Does it depend on your actions, (which should be governed by virtue)? ie: the choices you make?
that depends on a few things ...your skill level vs age and blood lines who you want to become vs who you are ...no one reaches the upper skill levels by being told what to do . you have to be yourself and bring out the best of you from within . if your soul is not at peace with what you do than it will not except the choices you make , do you think those 3 men walked out there to get lost ...? fate and choice are often right in front of each of us yet we seldom see the results of our choice before it's to late

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
that depends on a few things ...your skill level vs age and blood lines who you want to become vs who you are ...no one reaches the upper skill levels by being told what to do . you have to be yourself and bring out the best of you from within . if your soul is not at peace with what you do than it will not except the choices you make , do you think those 3 men walked out there to get lost ...? fate and choice are often right in front of each of us yet we seldom see the results of our choice before it's to late
I received this advice from the tippy top: "The answers were always in you. The path to perfection was already wired into you a long, long time ago....". We should never ignore or snub our selves, our inner selves. Our souls (our true selves) know far more than we comprehend, don't they? It is good to continue searching inside.

Also, I have been able to see the results of my choices - and have gone ahead with them anyway. Call me courageous, or call me a fool. I wanted the experiences. It was the best way to learn. Nowadays I am learning by reading and visiting with some really special beings, it would seem!

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
re: the three that walked into the wilderness and didn't come back. Maybe an inquiry to Creator, and a prayer of safety, that they may be found in time (unless too much time has gone by). Wouldn't it be neat if they have been cared for and will make it back to tell the tale? We do love miracles, after all. I will mention it to our Lord when I meditate next - or maybe while I sleep tonight. Speaking of, it is late. Thanks for chatting with me (and the others)! Good night and May the Stars Keep You!

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
there is always reality and time and environment , the environment of those mountains can be very unpredictable, the weather can change in a few seconds and change without warning ..let alone you must keep your eyes on the ground or face walking off a drop off .. i even had that happen to me once .. so they are most likely still out there and their remains will be found if they are most likely .. but this is what happens when you fail to make plains ahead of you ...

i was born the rampant Wolf .my mohawk name is yah a shu a . it means the Howling Wind !
i have a stray cat ,a old tom cat , he has been with us for about 5 months now , he showed up at are barn and was starving to death we feed him often and he recovered and has gotten big for a house cat . 6 days ago he went out at night and did not come back . we had not seen him in 6 days . i check all over the side of the road to see if he had been hit by a truck or car . but no sign of him anywhere . so i told my girlfriend i was going to cast a spell to call him back if he was alive . she lol .. he showed up less than 1/2 after i cast the spell ... ....these 3 people that are missing , you find them or they find you ...its called a motion spell if they can't move than they can not come to you but they can draw you to them , if they can move , they will show up on your doorstep ....death is only being dead , souls never die .!

do we have any evidence they (3 missing) have been found ? or are they trying to reach out. Along came a cat…when did this cat first visit you ?

Attachments

• IMG_5890.MOV
    130.1 KB
Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Paul,

You are correct.

"Cooper and SSAR found (the third body) about 1100 on Saturday, January 15, 2011. He was found on Black Mesa about 3/4's of mile from where the other two were found by Gywnn on Wednesday, January 5th."......Tom Kollenborn

Take care,

Joe
Guys, this was posted -12 years ago on this same thread.
This is an old thread.

Just saying 🤓

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think this thread has gone into unknown territories... needs its own new thread.... one that only shamans and witches will understand... not to mention the fact that this is a sad thread about dead men.. i would think you could find a better place to have your fun.. also just saying..

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think this thread has gone into unknown territories... needs its own new thread.... one that only shamans and witches will understand... not to mention the fact that this is a sad thread about dead men.. i would think you could find a better place to have your fun.. also just saying..
i agree but it does not make them any less dead does it >?

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow.. very insensitive comment bb.. your way off topic with your spiritual talk, AGAIN......

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do we have any evidence they (3 missing) have been found ? or are they trying to reach out. Along came a cat…when did this cat first visit you ?
those guys were sadly dead and gone before i first posted ..

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow.. very insensitive comment bb.. your way off topic with your spiritual talk, AGAIN......
i am , do you wish to be remembered when you die . will you not have a stone are you not going to heaven or hell ..if death means nothing to you than life will mean even less when your gone

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are not respecting the dead by using a thread about their loss, by speaking of your spiritual and religious beliefs .. start your own thread about your wandering souls, your lineage and your magic skills .. and take the cat with you.. totally just saying..
p.s. when i die, i wont care anymore....

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
. very insensitive comment bb.. your way off topic with your spiritual talk, AGAIN......
Sorry Dredgernaut. Technically this stuff does apply. The Supers are indeed full of a history that will change - and save - mankind.

"The world is beyond saving. Iran, Syria, Israel, Ukraine, China, the US are all a part of a third act that will usher in a period of chaos and pain. A world where the drive to perfection will be understood more clearly as the way of life. It will be our destiny or our end. His patience is not endless; other entities understood this too late. The decision rests with you."

It seems that it would be important to understand what we are trying to find, and why we are trying to find it. And know what we are dealing with if we really do find it. Missing and dead hikers are a warning and a caution. We learn from others' errors in judgement, yes? We will keep to the topic as best we can, or move to another thread, as needed.

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
Howdy Howling Wolf , do you know if any - they (3 missing) have been found ? or are they trying to reach out. Along came a cat…when did this cat first visit you ?
those guys were sadly dead and gone before i first posted ..
🥲 sorry to hear that and extended condolences to the loved ones families. Interesting the cat came to you, these coincidences are never missed .

Attachments

• IMG_5890.MOV
    130.1 KB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread