Votes: 0 0.0%
  • False

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
Charles V of Spain was my grandfather. This was told to me by my immediate grandfather before he died. He said it was customary for the firstborn offspring of Charles V be named Carlos Quinto and every subsequent generation, the firstborn sons are always named Carlos Quinto regardless of which Quinto down the line. They are direct descendents of Charles V. My grandfather, my immediate grandfather, that just recently died, told me. His father was named Carlos and was the last most recent family member to have this name. So as my grandfather told me. Carlos Quinto. I'm not sure which generation took a voyage to Mexico during the voyage. He took up with a German girl and bore her a illegitimate child being royalty. He bestowed upon this child, his namesake Quinto. the Girls name Kemm, this son was named Carlos Quinto-Kemm the Quinto-Kemms have lived in or around Santa Fe New Mexico until the present day, throughout time. Many Spanish land grants were made to the Quinto-Kemms from the Royal family in Spain. My immediate grandfather and his father, CarlosQuinto Kemm Owned vast expanses of beautiful ranches in the southwest and many herds of cattle. I literally grew up on a ranch of my grandfathers along Coyote Creek. Just below elizebeth town New Mexico. I have been a devout catholic Like my grand fathers before me, my grandfather always pressed upon me the utmost importance of religion in our lives. He believed in a spirit world and in heaven and in hell. He believed in signs and apparitions and messages from God. My father just passed away last year. Since then, I have made it my personal quest to find the peralta treasure. John V. Kemm- Juan Quinto Kemm... Santa Fe, New Mexico is the oldest capital city in North America and also the oldest European city west of the Mississippi.

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
There is also a family tree. "RECORD" Also Land Grants, and offered land grants. My immediate grandfather owned three Very Large ranches in northern new mexico as well as 2 fruit orchards many cattle and a farm. His father was """"originally offered 20 square miles of northern new mexico,"""" however because he was uneducated and fear'd the taxes, he turned it down but did accept smaller land grants.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have not seen you on my trail cam yet .. good luck i hope you at lest find your self ... :hello:

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
There is also a family tree. "RECORD" Also Land Grants, and offered land grants. My immediate grandfather owned three Very Large ranches in northern new mexico as well as 2 fruit orchards many cattle and a farm. His father was """"originally offered 20 square miles of northern new mexico,"""" however because he was uneducated and fear'd the taxes, he turned it down but did accept smaller land grants.
Hi Santa Fe

are you still here?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Santa Fe

are you still here?
He hasn't logged in Since 9/27/2010. If you put your mouse over or click on members name it shows when they joined and last login.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread