Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree324Likes

Thread: WANTED: Hikers to help document the conclusion of the Peralta Stone Maps

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Chuck Chatsko

Jun 2012
    HOUSTON
    Garrett pro-something
    308 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

NO ONE ?

Quote Originally Posted by alan m View Post
    Chuck
    Most who post here are of the type to tell you the truth, or at least what they believe is the truth, even if it is contrary to your own ideas. This is a good thing because you sort of know where you stand with these guys.
    Watch out for the ones who agree with everything you say, they are only stroking your ego to get information from you.
    Like I have said in the past, this cache, mine, or treasure has been hidden for a long time, this must mean that it is hidden very well.
    No one is going to just stumble upon it, just like no one is going to just read the tablets like a book
    Alan
    Maybe I should change my name to NO ONE>HaHa,.But on a serious note Alan I would not lie about this. I have decipherd the stones and I know exactly where they lead 100%. I do believe now that at least some of the stones where made in more modern times by somebody that knows the location in question.Maybe they were testing their skills or pulling a hoax,I don`t know.That`s why I started this post.
    alan m likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer.
    5500 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Soloman View Post
    Again, "I recommend this book just for the topo maps, historical maps; illustrations and photographs alone!" There isn't anything there anyway. The government moved all the treasure out in 1953..
    Terry I have ordered the book you have recommended. It has shipped so I will receive on the 25th. TimC and I have been commissioned by a person to look further into the entire Dutchman thing. (this has been months in the making.... not related to this thread). I will use the info in this book to take a look at this thing, hopefully, from a different perspective. Maybe even new info. I am not a treasure hunter, per se, but the info I have sheds new light on this thing. (I've gone far enought for now! Ha ha! TTC
    audigger53 likes this.
    Hard times don't create heroes. But heroes are revealed in the hard times.

Mar 2012
    Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
    353 times
    This is a very disapponting thread, most of you oldtimers on this board know there is only 1 book that can possibility lead to a true treasure find and its bible by Barry storm, which youall continually try to sweep under the dust. Thundergods Gold, edition 1945,but you must find the edition with Notes of Authenticity,which when read between the lines,coupled with the Notes,shows the real treasure trails.Beware the woods are deep and dark,and their have been scores of unsolved murders in the Supers,and the various treasure troves are still guarded today by the unseen...
    jhobbs1824 likes this.

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
    2050 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Entertaining book to be sure, but most of the "oldtimers" as you suggest, also know that Mr. Storm wasn't at all above "creating" things in the mountains to help sell his book. For me that tends to discredit a person quite a bit.
    alan m and audigger53 like this.
    "There is no getting away from a treasure that once fastens upon your mind" - Joseph Conrad (Nostromo)

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11777 times
    Just listening, coffee for all??
    --------------------------------------------
    Don Jose de La Mancha
    audigger53 likes this.
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Dec 2005
    Arizona
    5154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by motel6.5 View Post
    This is a very disapponting thread, most of you oldtimers on this board know there is only 1 book that can possibility lead to a true treasure find and its bible by Barry storm, which youall continually try to sweep under the dust. Thundergods Gold, edition 1945,but you must find the edition with Notes of Authenticity,which when read between the lines,coupled with the Notes,shows the real treasure trails.Beware the woods are deep and dark,and their have been scores of unsolved murders in the Supers,and the various treasure troves are still guarded today by the unseen...

I have #176 of that edition. What do you think is so important in the "Notes Of Authenticity"? Paul has, pretty-much nailed Storm's MO, quite well. IMHO, When it came to self-promotion, he wasn't as good as Kenworthy but he was a close second.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
    Last edited by cactusjumper; Jul 21, 2012 at 07:20 PM.
    alan m, audigger53 and jhobbs1824 like this.

Mar 2012
    Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
    353 times
    First let me reply to the hot dog from Chicago, without beaing able to read and decipher my copy of Storms book your thoughts on the subject are I can definitely say are not -correcto.Dont take it personnally your not the first person on this board to make comments that look like egg on the face of a mule.-Now let me address the Apache bar and Cactus grill , on a cold night when your board,take your volume#175 and read it to your dog,when your done,and he is howling to the wind, you can toss it in the fire for a little more warmth,#175 aint worth a tweet.
    I could take my copy to the Supers and pinpoint exact buried mine locations,I also can take the same copy to Tumincary,and pinpoint 1 other treasure location, as a matter of fact i was there 2 months ago and bingo.-Yall believe what you want...

Dec 2005
    Arizona
    5154 times

Thanks for the clarification.

Glad you are finding what you are looking for.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
    Dirty Dutchman and audigger53 like this.

us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    71 times
    Cache Hunting
    Seriously, is there anyone who hasn't read one of Barry Storms books, with the "Notes of Authenticity" ?
    I see homemade antiques selling for big bucks because they have a certificate of authenticity,
    Gimme a break. You have no idea how many people make the same claim as you do, at the present rate there can't be any gold left in the Superstitions because all the greenhorns like you done found it all LOL
    Alan
    Dirty Dutchman and audigger53 like this.
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings

us
    Dec 2010
    Arizona
    My Brain
    63 times
    First let me reply to the hot dog from Chicago, without beaing able to read and decipher my copy of Storms book your thoughts on the subject are I can definitely say are not -correcto.Dont take it personnally your not the first person on this board to make comments that look like egg on the face of a mule.-Now let me address the Apache bar and Cactus grill , on a cold night when your board,take your volume#175 and read it to your dog,when your done,and he is howling to the wind, you can toss it in the fire for a little more warmth,#175 aint worth a tweet.
    I could take my copy to the Supers and pinpoint exact buried mine locations,I also can take the same copy to Tumincary,and pinpoint 1 other treasure location, as a matter of fact i was there 2 months ago and bingo.-Yall believe what you want...

LMMFAO......

ca
    May 2007
    4078 times
    Isn't it great to have some gold for the mantle piece !

Name:  2012.png
Views: 726
Size:  48.9 KB
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
    2050 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Congratulations are in order then - I'm sure John is happy that someone was able to use his book to discover many treasures. It does seem a little odd that Barry (being the treasure hunter he was) would have given clues to all those treasures in a book rather than just digging them all up himself when it was still legal to do so out there.

Oh well - glad to hear of your success.
    "There is no getting away from a treasure that once fastens upon your mind" - Joseph Conrad (Nostromo)

Jul 2012

Jul 2012
    Wait 'till October at least. The Superstitions are bewildering and confusing. Read the recent tragic history. Many deaths occur within a mile of established trails.

us
    Nov 2011
    White's Prism V 950
    72 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gogojuice View Post
    Wait 'till October at least. The Superstitions are bewildering and confusing. Read the recent tragic history. Many deaths occur within a mile of established trails.
    By your comments, should I assume it's an issue of "weather" versus "wildlife" or is wildlife just as deadly? I'm planning on a potential trip that direction next spring and just want to be aware of all hazards. Not from the area and dying would really put a damper on the trip.
    audigger53 likes this.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links