Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FOUR PEAKS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Chuck Chatsko

Jun 2012
    HOUSTON
    Garrett pro-something
    99 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    QB, I hear ya` , It`s virtually impossible to get others to see what we`re looking at sometimes. I believe that Albert Einstinein was quoted saying that" imagination is more important than knowledge".I also think that the markings on the stones are of features that can be seen from certain vantage points, and that secret treasure maps don`t follow the normal paths, but end up where an alternate path would also lead you there. I don`t know much about treasure maps but figure that they wouldn`t want to make it too obvious. Lately I`ve been contemplating the idea of a huge underground cave or cave system that has yet to be found ... Chuck

ca
    Nov 2008
    Grande Prairie Alberta
    Quote Originally Posted by 393stroker View Post
    QB, I hear ya` , It`s virtually impossible to get others to see what we`re looking at sometimes. I believe that Albert Einstinein was quoted saying that" imagination is more important than knowledge".I also think that the markings on the stones are of features that can be seen from certain vantage points, and that secret treasure maps don`t follow the normal paths, but end up where an alternate path would also lead you there. I don`t know much about treasure maps but figure that they wouldn`t want to make it too obvious. Lately I`ve been contemplating the idea of a huge underground cave or cave system that has yet to be found ... Chuck

Thanks 393stroker;

I spent many hours/years studying the stone maps and will show everyone some day what i found. I will not be discouraged by others because some of you have proven my findings and i know that i will find the last thing on the stone maps that i am missing. That is the "gold Vault", although i know the area, i don't know the exact spot yet. I am within a couple of houndred yards but will keep looking till i'm within a couple of houndred feet.

As for your thoughts on the underground caves....You are correct. They found a cave system they figure runs for thousands of miles and are still exploring it today. the entrance was found a few miles southwest of the grande canyon and they found one exit in the grande canyon. I forget the name of the place but i'm sure you can find it on the net if you look.
    David.W.Muise.

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
    451 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    They found a cave system they figure runs for thousands of miles and are still exploring it today. the entrance was found a few miles southwest of the grande canyon and they found one exit in the grande canyon. I forget the name of the place but i'm sure you can find it on the net if you look.
    Can you tell us who "they" are and whether this is a documented exploration of a cave system?
    "There is no getting away from a treasure that once fastens upon your mind" - Joseph Conrad (Nostromo)

us
    Jan 2012
    Pinal Mountains,Arizona
    Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD. White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
    335 times
    Prospecting
    There is this one from Wikipedia.
    Not sure if this is what he is talking about. But over 60 miles is pretty good.
    Az students through in flares and the smoke came out vents in another city.

Qb, i will have look at your area sometime.
    I live over here by Queen Valley.
    Last edited by roadrunner; Sep 03, 2012 at 04:19 PM.

ca
    Nov 2008
    Grande Prairie Alberta
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubfan64 View Post
    Can you tell us who "they" are and whether this is a documented exploration of a cave system?
    It has been a while since i read about it but i know it was a small town southwest of the grande canyon about 6o miles away. it was found by a man falling through the ground and into the cave. The military put red smoke flares inside and sealed the entrance to see where it would come out and it came out in the grande canyon. Since then they have searched inside and believe that the system is thousands of miles big.

If i come across it again or remember the name, i will post it for you.
    David.W.Muise.

ca
    May 2007
    680 times
    It's not about Four Peaks, but here's another flying video shot over the Mountains in HD.
    Features both the B-17 "Sentimental Journey" and the B-25 of the Commemorative Air Force Group, based at Falcon Field in Mesa.
    The video begins with a departure from Falcon and finishes with the aircraft over the Salt River approaching Horse Mesa Dam.
    Most of the best views are of the terrain around Canyon Lake and the Salt River Canyon between Canyon Lake and Apache Lake.
    Should give you all a better idea of how rugged it really is, and the elevation changes out there, as well as what it's like to fly through the area.

Go full screen and Enjoy
    If the video paused to buffer, you can change to a lower quality...doesn't seem to make much of a difference.
    Regards:SH.
    Last edited by somehiker; Sep 03, 2012 at 11:21 PM.
    natchitoches likes this.
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

us
    Jan 2012
    Pinal Mountains,Arizona
    335 times
    Prospecting
    I just put the link in post #19.
    Click on the wiki link.
    Never mind, here it is agian:

Grand Canyon Cave System
    Last edited by roadrunner; Sep 04, 2012 at 06:44 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Chuck Chatsko

Jun 2012
    HOUSTON
    Garrett pro-something
    99 times
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    I just put the link in post #19.
    Click on the wiki link.
    Never mind, here it is agian:

Grand Canyon Cave System
    I read this book called{ Cave Of The Ancients} when I was a teenager written by a Buddhis monk named T. Rampa. He claimed that the monks in the Himalayan Mts. stand guard over a secret cave that has advanced knowledge from an ancient civilization like Atlantis or something, and they`re holding out until mankind is wise enough to use it without destroying itself. Since then I always liked exploring caves. Chuck
    Last edited by 393stroker; Sep 04, 2012 at 07:56 PM.

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
    451 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by 393stroker View Post
    I read this book called{ Cave Of The Ancients} when I was a teenager written by a Buddhis monk named T. Rampa. He claimed that the monks in the Himalayan Mts. stand guard over a secret cave that has advanced knowledge from an ancient civilization like Atlantis or something, and they`re holding out until mankind is wise enough to use it without destroying itself. Since then I always liked exploring caves. Chuck
    It's amazing how many different cultures and areas of the world share such similar stories of cave systems with "advanced ancient knowledge" just waiting for the right moment to be revealed.
    "There is no getting away from a treasure that once fastens upon your mind" - Joseph Conrad (Nostromo)

Charter Member
    us
    Chuck Chatsko

Jun 2012
    HOUSTON
    Garrett pro-something
    99 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubfan64 View Post
    It's amazing how many different cultures and areas of the world share such similar stories of cave systems with "advanced ancient knowledge" just waiting for the right moment to be revealed.
    Got any examples?

us
    Jan 2012
    Pinal Mountains,Arizona
    335 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by somehiker View Post
    It's not about Four Peaks, but here's another flying video shot over the Mountains in HD.
    Features both the B-17 "Sentimental Journey" and the B-25 of the Commemorative Air Force Group, based at Falcon Field in Mesa.
    The video begins with a departure from Falcon and finishes with the aircraft over the Salt River approaching Horse Mesa Dam.
    Most of the best views are of the terrain around Canyon Lake and the Salt River Canyon between Canyon Lake and Apache Lake.
    Should give you all a better idea of how rugged it really is, and the elevation changes out there, as well as what it's like to fly through the area.

Go full screen and Enjoy
    If the video paused to buffer, you can change to a lower quality...doesn't seem to make much of a difference.
    Evrey time I go to the valley and see her flying i always say to myself,
    I got to get a ticket and go for a ride some day.

Charter Member
    us
    Chuck Chatsko

Jun 2012
    HOUSTON
    Garrett pro-something
    99 times
    I live next to an airport in Houston and I see them take off and fly low and slow by my house when they have the Air Show every year. You can hear them coming a mile away and we run out to watch them. It`s fun to see them fly.

Charter Member
    us
    Chuck Chatsko

Jun 2012
    HOUSTON
    Garrett pro-something
    99 times
    The clock is tik toking

Charter Member
    us
    Chuck Chatsko

Jun 2012
    HOUSTON
    Garrett pro-something
    99 times
    Andddddd another one bites the dust!

ca
    May 2007
    680 times
    Don't open links like that from newbies.
    Same goes for odd e-mails, especially with "no subject" headings.
    And watch out for this kind of thing as well.... "ransomware".....FBI — New Internet Scam

Last edited by somehiker; Sep 09, 2012 at 10:29 AM.
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsors