Where do you think the Lost Dutchman mine is?

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
You'll all see by 2016. Things are moving rapidly on our end. So many amazing places and treasures in NM. When it comes to Bigfoot we are working with UNM on DNA studies. The Sandias and all surrounding mountain ranges have amazing and unknown to most, treasures 30,000yrs to 200yrs in age.

I for one almost alway side with the underdog in an argument. Your claims are bold and fascinating and if correct, have the potential to turn over tables. Keep us posted and teased with what you can share.

Good luck!
Hal

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will do Hal. I wouldn't waste my time with bold statements unless true.

Absurd-Ginger

Jun 3, 2015
Gilbert
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We have located both the Dutchman/Montezuma and the 7 Cities(7 Chambers) in NM. All evidence and data, along with contents catalogued.
Very intresting, is there any chance do you think the 7 cities is in mulitple spots or do you believe you have found the whole cache? Looking forward to your unvieling.

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All 7 chambers have been located and identified. The funded agencies have catalogued all contents without ever opening anything. We are in process of filming a show soon which we have all creative control.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Another opinion for those chasing after the Dutchman's Lost Mine.

From The Complete Guide To Treasure Hunting

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To All:
There is a reason I am posting here, I guess it's the subject matter.
I came on TN over two years ago, knowing my travels as a researcher and treasure hunter were at an end due to my health.
Friends and family thought it would be good to share my knowledge and experiences.
I have found after all this time, that some want to share and some don't.
Some don't even have a goal or want one. Some are just frustrated.

The only "evidence" I have seen so far regarding the "Dutchman" and his gold is a matchbox.
Supposedly made from the Dutchman's gold.
There is a lot to this story that probably will never be told or known.
Only exaggerated over the years.

I don't have all the answers but maybe the ones I do have are the right ones....

Compare the quartz in the matchbox with the quartz shown here.
That's all I have to say about this. You decide.
img386.jpg img387.jpg img388.jpg
img389.jpg img390.jpg img391.jpg
img392.jpg
np:cat:

Matthew Roberts

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2013
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To All:
I came on TN over two years ago, knowing my travels as a researcher and treasure hunter were at an end due to my health.
Friends and family thought it would be good to share my knowledge and experiences.

The only "evidence" I have seen so far regarding the "Dutchman" and his gold is a matchbox.

I don't have all the answers but maybe the ones I do have are the right ones....

View attachment 1173381 View attachment 1173383 View attachment 1173385
View attachment 1173386 View attachment 1173387 View attachment 1173389
View attachment 1173391
np:cat:

Matchbox  Gold Dutchman Ore.jpg

NotPeralta,

Magnificent ore, the quartz is perfect and the richness of the gold about the same as the Matchbox. VERY similar !

Matthew

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

View attachment 1173381

Nice gold ore. Where did it come from?

Las Vegas Bob

Aug 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll all see by 2016. Things are moving rapidly on our end. So many amazing places and treasures in NM. When it comes to Bigfoot we are working with UNM on DNA studies. The Sandias and all surrounding mountain ranges have amazing and unknown to most, treasures 30,000yrs to 200yrs in age.

2016? That will never do. We have a member here that says he can walk to the mines in 35 minutes. He has said he has the King of Spain, the Apache tribe, various diplomats, helicopters and the Discovery Channel all lined up and ready to document his adventure and we here at TN are all going to get a chunk of gold as a souvenir of his discovery. so you best get cracking (as in get going):whip2:.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
May I suggest that the original viewer of Cibola, Estaban, remarked on how the walls of the buildings reflected the golden glow in the "Sunlight" No cave.

Don Jose,

For a fascinating read on the subject, as it applies to the American Southwest, I would highly recommend Douglas Preston's "Cities of Gold".

From Smithsonian Magazine:

"By setting out with two companions and six horses to track Coronado's army across a thousand miles of brutal desert and mountain country, from the Mexican border through Arizona into New Mexico, the author was ready to risk his life to try to see with his own eyes, as it were, 'that moment 450 years ago, when the peoples of the Old World and the New World first encountered each other' along this path, and quickly began the strife-torn redefining of America......Throughout the book, Preston intersperses the original reports and memoirs of Coronado's adventure with accounts of his own party's hard progress......"

:read2::read2::read2:

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Seven months to go! Can hardly wait.

FYI, hate to break it to you bubba, but the earliest archaeological evidence of metalwork dates to 8,700 B.C.

So I'm not sure there were any "treasure" in existence 30,000 years ago. Until the advent of metalworking, minerals had zero value for humankind.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not sdc ???? He was the first and only one to see it origionally. It was used by Spain to accelerate exploration of the new world at no, or very llittle expense to the Gov't

Cibola lies in the barranca de Conijaqui, Sinloa. The buildings were plastered with Iron pyrites and they worshiped the Buffalo, left many statues of Bufs.

As for being a womanizer, there has to be a bit of compensation for living in the wild for so long.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
For a fascinating read on the subject, as it applies to the American Southwest, I would highly recommend Douglas Preston's "Cities of Gold".

Take care,

Joe

That's indeed an excellent read. Here's a very good artifact trace of the expedition's apparent true course. A bit at odds with the early academics' interpretations of the journals, but intriguing nonetheless.

CHICHILTICALE.COM

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Why not sdc ???? He was the first and only one to see it origionally. It was used by Spain to accelerate exploration of the new world at no, or very llittle expense to the Gov't

As for being a womanizer, there has to be a bit of compensation for living in the wild for so long.

The accepted buzz is that Estavanico only heard rumors while traveling with Cabeza de Vaca. While later serving as Marcos de Niza's point man, he was killed at Zuni for molesting the women there. Marcos never saw the "golden walls" - he didn't get that far north - but his report got Mendoza and others excited back in Mexico. The naive Coronado and other rich guys paid for the expedition. Marcos is the joker in the deck - we don't really know what happened for certain during his trip north. He obviously lied about it. Might have had something to do with his attitude about the Natives and the Spanish, since he was a witness of Pizarro's dirty deeds in Peru.

Last edited:

i am the horse

Apr 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To All:

View attachment 1173381 View attachment 1173383 View attachment 1173385
View attachment 1173386 View attachment 1173387 View attachment 1173389
View attachment 1173391
np:cat:[/QUOTE

Any closeup pics that arent so blurry so we can appreciate the ore a little more? Im a poet and disnt even know it. I am sure you know somebody with a decent camera

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread