Raise your hand if you have found the Lost Dutchman Mine.

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
next story ...google satellite maps, big black helicopter and what I call the history boys and the white house....

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
would but i like country and old rock and old rap .its just my mind puts two and two together to fast .I am listening to a old cow boy song now about a 44 and a big man and a shot out .that Wilcox station in the night I think it is AM can come up with some oldys

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the satellite maps on google are a good why to pre explore one day back in 2015 right before I came here and the history channel had there show and we should remember that google is behind some years I saw right near what is called the white house 3 guys climbing I called Norman in to see this and ask look do remember that one with the cap and rag on his head and I said look at the two up higher they are at what looks like a house carved in to the rocks with windows yes that was them ...so heres a thought if they are in the superstitions then they will not mind me here and this week end up there with video

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the helicopter at night one would fly back and forth at night above me where flash lights my ghost seems to talk of that he said on utub on video norta helicopter selio or north helicopter sky he is right one can here this i saw this this is whats next i have surprise video tomorrow night when he says helicopter he says hella

Last edited:

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bad videos i was playing around not to show that ghost had me put them up Thomas Clark lost Dutchmen u tub

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then we also the weekend we arrived saw a huge birthday party going on guess who was there and who crashed my camp ground

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful torie, you already know going inside of old mines is extremely dangerous.
Heck just hiking up there is dangerous!
Stay safe under a nice cool air conditioner posting on TN until the weather breaks next Fall. ;)

Last edited:

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the weather in the afternoon is good i am going to go get two buckets full 5 gallon buckets full then to the white house this week end I have cabin fever need more gold for my collection I will show me doing that . HAD A BAD WEEK AT WORK my BOSS FIRED that monster thank god hope some one try to play with me up there I can take it out on them.

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have that big wood thing with a brass tag that says 1959 Colorado i need to get its carpet and start it up i have a forge and a rock crusher and a gulf cart it took all this week to get these things moving up fast in this world but thats for fun i need some

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is a little know fact, the superstition were not called that a 98 year old big heart Apache had told be her people lived in the superstition right there with the blue lady this was my granddaughter great grand mother so how long had the lightning gods place been called the superstitions that is not what the big heart Apache called that was not there home so if the Dutchmen being marred to a big heart called the mountain superstition you all have the wrong mountain . I have a eye defect in my DNA only big hearts have this from the water here.my oldest kids are going blind and this place was called the superstitions so I am 1/2 big heart or superstition Apache there rain dance was band by the army they were a different kind of Apache any way great grand mother called this mountain superstition.

OP
OP
N

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160630_163715.jpg
This is what my canyon looks like, both maps share the same peak. Standing at the bottom at the end of the canyon. It is not Weavers Needle or Four Peaks, they are 3 rock formations in about a triangle . On the right near the X are the 2 rocks that makes a straight line to the LDM, one is the horses head. I put a rock in the hole in the boulder to the right on the map. On the left side is a mountain , the canyon hooks to the right at the mountain.

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been to a mountain that has both the witch and horse carved on it biger then life with Aztec writing have you seen that

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have posted a picture of a 30 foot priest(witch) near the Jesuit treasure, on 2 other threads.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions