I'll show you mine'You show me yours

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
's ok to say "lead", but only once.
Otherwise you wind up conjurin someone like "Betelgeuse".

Tuscon-Artifacts-674x450.jpg ......................... Beetlejuice.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Watch out your liked by what appears to be a Shortfinger,

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Somehiker

You don't seem to grasp this Topic, Post your finds, But, yah that's right you and Ryan our kinfolk you's have none! Ha ha ha

babymick1

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
That's just a twist on words, I'm the one showing so I best stick with my word.

But that's like me saying, You should stay with Oak Island thread, Ohh if you do, say hi to my boss, Havn't seen him in awhile.

babymick1. Ahhh that's why there's a one after my name!

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Because I love You fellas

We look for the same thing, Were bonded by the Treasure Hunters code of Insanity

babymick1

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Dave I wish Hershey Good,

Now your questioning sand casting its as old as time. It's the only thing that handles the Heat. Or fired clay, I use both types to cast Art or jewelry. I thought you told me you were a smelter or something like that.

babymick1

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure wish I had something to show all of you but sadly I have nothing. I was thinking about trying to get a hundred or so pounds of ore out of a little hole in the wall and taking it to Mexico to have it assayed. I tried having a couple of assays done here in the U.S. on some ore from one of my little holes and the assayers were just that, a bunch of ass say errs. Oh well. Live and learn I say. I wonder if the assayers in Mexico or Canada are any more honest. Shoot. I can crush up some ore and do my own little tests and find Pt in my pan. After all the sg of Pt is higher than that of Au, but I'm sure that you all already know that. Maybe one day I'll go to my little hole and take a picture or two for some of you all. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I don't need assayers anymore anyhow. I don't need no stinking assay report to tell me what I have found. hehehe After all. I have an assay report which states one of my ores has over 600 pounds of Fe per ton. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I have just come across an iron mine. lol I wonder? Can I take a hundred pounds of ore from the U.S. to Mexico or Canada for an assay? I haven't found anything online stating that I can't. Heck. I doubt I'll let another assayer have any of my little hard rock for any reason. I'm so frigging paranoid I don't even want to go to the little coyote hole. Only time will tell. I am thinking about starting to recycle catalytic converters. Maybe I can get me some Pt that way. As if I have found the mine depicted in the Peralta stones. OH WELL. ha ha ha As IF I have anything to prove to any one. :tongue3::laughing7:

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
John White

Not sure what you meant in this post.

But sure there's no law against crossing borders with ore, Ore is shipped to and from the US by the tons.
But a assay does'nt take hundreds of pounds of ore.

Keep rambling On

babymick1

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just rambling on wrmickel1. I could crush up 32 grams of some ore from my little coyote hole and see Juan Blanco in my pan. I know I don't need a hundred pounds of ore for an assay. That was just overkill. I'm still thinking about recycling cats for some serious Pt though.:occasion14:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess it was overkill on my part again. When it comes to an assay ton, I was wrong again. Here is a definition of an assay ton, Assay ton - definition of Assay ton by The Free Dictionary , It is 29.166 grams. It really doesn't matter. I can still see the platinum in my ore when I crush it up. :) Oh well. Maybe one day I'll get over my paranoia and make a trip to my little coyote hole. hehehe

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the drift mine, across from the pit mine. 005.JPG

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's some stuff I've found, in the back of a eighty foot tunnel with a room on the end, The penny is 1857 flying Eagle so I can put a date to that. But the stuff is in bad shape dual to the pit mine above leaks water into the back of the tunnel.

IMG_1257.JPG

And the clay figure was carried by many to protect over them, Still in homes today.

IMG_1259.JPG

Babymick1

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Ohh you will notice the sun rays on the silver religious Medellin

I figure the silver and rock Medellin might have be worn by a native,

just a guess

babymick1

Last edited:
OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Coazon De Oro

I was told by Antiques Road Show fellow that the figure was for watching over your Home, and the white lime on the Breast plate is from sitting or buried in a wet place a hundred years or more.

But the dude was'nt real sure on the meaning, Do you know anything about this type of figurines

Thanks Babymick1

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
No Joe,

I have not got Pearls yet, But then again I have not followed the route down the Kings Highway and to the golf yet.
But here's some more trinkets to View, But here the funny part Joe, He who's been to the South Cliffs area walk right by
the Red Rocks. Including you.

babymick1

IMG_1261.JPG

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
That one looks like it was made yesterday, Similar less detail but probably used in homes as. Similar use.

Babymick1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread