Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree19Likes
  • 3 Post By Matthew Roberts
  • 3 Post By somehiker
  • 1 Post By markmar
  • 2 Post By somehiker
  • 4 Post By sdcfia
  • 3 Post By somehiker
  • 3 Post By sdcfia

Thread: Close up of horse map

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Nov 2015
    105 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Close up of horse map

Does anyone have close ups of the real horse map. particularly want to see the lightly etched carvings on top and above caballo.

us
    Apr 2013
    Huntington Beach California
    2809 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc4261 View Post
    Does anyone have close ups of the real horse map. particularly want to see the lightly etched carvings on top and above caballo.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Horse Map.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	421.3 KB 
ID:	1591377 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Original Miguel carving.JPG 
Views:	126 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	1591378

ca
    May 2007
    3978 times
    One that Mike M. had posted a few years ago.....

Name:	miguel Mike's.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	249.2 KB 
ID:	1591512

and one of my own ....

Name:	100_0460.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.96 MB 
ID:	1591513
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

Nov 2015
    105 times
    Quote Originally Posted by somehiker View Post
    One that Mike M. had posted a few years ago.....

Name:	miguel Mike's.jpg 
Size:	249.2 KB 
ID:	1591512

and one of my own ....

Name:	100_0460.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.96 MB 
ID:	1591513

Thanks for the pic, Didn't if what was in blue was a real line, but pic shows it well. I def know where this is now.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	53 
Size:	732.9 KB 
ID:	1591668

Nov 2015
    105 times
    Anyone have a close up of mark above cabollo ? what it is?

gr
    Oct 2012
    4148 times

Name:	mark.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	1591759
    Oroblanco likes this.
    Marius

There are many doors in and out of the mnts,but none so hidden as the ones in front of you.
    Do you possess the knowledge of the spirit to let you enter them? NP

The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

Nov 2015
    105 times
    Quote Originally Posted by markmar View Post

Name:	mark.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	1591759
    Sorry , meant the mark above the c in the word cabollo.

ca
    May 2007
    3978 times

Name:	BW Horse E.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	1591829
    deducer and Oroblanco like this.

pt
    Sep 2014
    5249 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    When you overlay a portion the horse map onto a map of southern New Mexico, scaled and registered to the bend in the Rio Grande east of the Caballo Range, some interesting coincidences become apparent. Many of the miscellaneous symbols near the horse map seem to fit perfectly on well-known "treasure legend landmarks" on the New Mexico map (Google Earth aerial). "Caballo Cross" is at Willie's (Douthit) Cave in the southern Caballos; "Map Cave" is at the mysterious petroglyph site of the same name east of Santa Rita NM; "Bridal Chamber" is at the gigantic block of pure silver mined at Lake Valley NM; "Rabb" is near a "lost mine with an iron door" allegedly found in Noonday Canyon by none other than Gus Raney's brother (the late Gus Raney was long rumored to be a guardian of chuch treasure in NM); "Adams Diggings" is at the village site of the same name, just south of Raney's ranch. Some other interesting correlations (not shown here) relate to the "Rio" on the horse map and the headwaters region of the Gila River in western NM. Just coincidences I guess.

Name:	Horse map south.jpg 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	1591885

As far as your "symbol above the C" on the horse map, its east-west leg seems to fall directly on the 33į0' north latitude parallel, two miles directly west of Spaceport America, and its center on a line that connects Palomas Gap and Victorio Peak - another two well-known "treasure legend" landmarks in the Caballo region. Of course, everybody knows the horse map relates to central Arizona, so all these observations must just be more coincidences.

Name:	Caballos.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	2.47 MB 
ID:	1591894
    Last edited by sdcfia; May 18, 2018 at 08:13 PM.
    Oroblanco, Loke, somehiker and 1 others like this.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue as long as itís profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." Frank Zappa

ca
    May 2007
    3978 times
    It's been claimed that the H/P stone was created by an old Mexican friend of the family, with a young girl's coloring book having been the source of the image used for the horse on the stone. I have spoken on the telephone with the lady who told me she owned that very same coloring book as a child. If true, it kinda blows apart the theories of the artist not having Spanish as a first language IMO. Others, who were part of the same research group have related the same story to me and a few other listeners as well . It also unfortunately, would negate your "coincidences" for all practical purposes .
    Carrol, sdcfia and Oroblanco like this.

pt
    Sep 2014
    5249 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Quote Originally Posted by somehiker View Post
    It's been claimed that the H/P stone was created by an old Mexican friend of the family, with a young girl's coloring book having been the source of the image used for the horse on the stone. I have spoken on the telephone with the lady who told me she owned that very same coloring book as a child. If true, it kinda blows apart the theories of the artist not having Spanish as a first language IMO. Others, who were part of the same research group have related the same story to me and a few other listeners as well . It also unfortunately, would negate your "coincidences" for all practical purposes .
    Well, hiker, two points. One: so many folks have made so many claims about these rocks - many extremely impassioned and guaranteed - that the whole shebang comes off like a political debate. Followers have picked their muse, staked their position and will go down with the ship knowing that their position is true no matter what. Meanwhile, the topic remains an open question, IMO.

Two: as far as what I offered in Post #9, well, read 'em and weep. I don't have a unified theory of what the rocks are. I'm a conspiracy analyst, not a theorist. Anyone can replicate my results ... it is what it is, regardless of what it means. I personally vigorously deny multiple coincidences surrounding controversies - thus my post. Along a similar vein, I believe Cactusjumper has hinted before that carvings on one of the other rocks were simply back-engineered from stuff found in the hills that may have been recently manufactured. Quien sabe? When a tornado of truth reveals all, then we'll know, I guess. Meanwhile the skies remain merely cloudy.
    markmar, somehiker and Oroblanco like this.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue as long as itís profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." Frank Zappa

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links