Treasure Net

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please do not re-post subjects & comments that are over a year old just create a category in your library concerning past conjectures about so called personal opinions including my own. The so called pros have no evidence that they have found anything. I have recently posted pics of the real found items not just some placer weekend outing. one more time. 0329181809a_resized.jpg p.s.can you see the cross ??

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Ink, where are you located? Are you actually interested in the Superstition Mountains? Have you hiked them? Give me a reason to take you seriously. I've hiked the Superstition's, and climbed Weaver's Needle. Give us some of your history, and your personal experience, then we'll take what you have to say with a little more weight. :occasion14:

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow the Supes can be very imponderable & out right scary. Those mountains seems like they have their own biosphere. Just a plain ass curse from the Indian/Spanish curse that is what KINO said.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Mr Soloman it's been a long time (years since I have seen any of your posts). Bio Az native there never was a reason to climb Weavers Needle there is no reason to waste my time in the Supes. My finds have been found outside of the designated wilderness area. Gees do I have to repost my pics. Have you ever seen the patio gardens ?? Have you seen any of my pics lately ?? BLESS YOUR HEART & KEEP CLIMBING.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK! So you're a brother Arizonan. I do my prospecting in the Date Creek, Weaver, and Bradshaw mountains. As a kid, I hiked and rode the Supe's with the Boy Scouts (that's when we climbed the Needle, and repelled down). We did a lot of trail and conservation projects back there, doing merit badges and Eagle projects. So, are you a "Dutchman" theorist? What is your angle? :skullflag:

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Confusing comments are you/we answering dutch man questions or are we/you asking dutch man questions ??

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir I let my pics explain my finds I have never had any desire to climb that sphere even Ruth had no desire to climb that killer. In the old days that monument had a reference to a horse/mule symbol. LOL just saying for a friend. BLESS

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sir I let my pics explain my finds I have never had any desire to climb that sphere even Ruth had no desire to climb that killer. In the old days that monument had a reference to a horse/mule symbol. LOL just saying for a friend. BLESS

Ohhh-kaay.. Well, you have a great time doing what you do. If you ever make it over to, well, you know, give us a shout. Tootles!:skullflag:

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Soloman there never was any real good producing mine/mines in that area .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread