New site?...with different clue versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK.
That symbol is what we've usually called the "triangle-slash".
You have to keep in mind that the heart has been carved out of the stone.....not an easy thing to do without risk of breaking the stone....and that at least two hearts were carved that fit the "excavation". One is from reddish stone, which has what are probably landscape features on the "outside" surface , since some of them begin and/or end beyond the borders of the stone. These do not exist within the excavated portion. Also on the "outside" are several symbols....another triangle at the end of a curved line from the number "1" to the left "outside" of the surface level.....a "circle within a circle" to which that triangle seems to point, and is also the 20th "place" on the dotted trail.......a symbol which many believe represents "omega", but which I believe indicates a dome or something covered over, in this case the heart excavation. Also worthy of note, is that there are several meanings for the Latin "Domus", which can be found in three places on the Latin Heart.....https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/t...ed4a1e1f6d522ef29ac27d8506d149b2755a4489.html -----one being "philosophical school".....and the "X", which on the outside, lies over the "inside" triangle.
So what's it all mean ?
I'll give you something to ponder.....
If a straight line is drawn along the centerline of the cross thrust forward by the Priest, what exactly does it point to ?
So why is that particular symbol where one would begin to make the letter "A" ?
And why the letter "A" ? Does it represent "alpha", and/or correspond with the # 1 on the upper trail stone, the curved line and triangle which points to the same "symbol" ?

View attachment 1722360

And BTW:
All of us should be cognizant of the laws pertaining to our activities out there, in both the Tonto NF and the SWA.
But you would be better informed of what you can or can't legally do out there by checking the rules posted on each entity's website.
Sometimes our friend gets a bit carried away with all that can't do nothin stuff.
That's not a dig though, since he wasn't the only one who thought such a thing was possible.
Post #2550.....http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lost-dutchman-s-mine/344831-do-stone-tablets-lead-somewhere-other-than-superstition-mtns-170.html
...last post on the page.

And as far as having the FS step in on yours or any other site which could be proven to be the LDM goes.
The last thing they would want to do, is to publicly declare the legend and mine to be genuine and historic in nature.
Most they'd do is confiscate any gold ore you happened to have on you....(your proof/their "possible" evidence)...send you packing, and once you are gone, get a crew together to fill any holes you found. That way, you have no mine and no proof, and they don't have to deal with too many news crews,tourists,liability questions should someone get hurt...etc.
WE ARE NOT GOING TO MINE OR DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL, ALL WE ARE DOING IS TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS, AFTER OUR LAST TRIP WE DO INTEND TO GO BACK, IT WILL BE LOCKED DOWN. everyone ON OUR TEAM HAS SIGNED A CONTRACT STATING THAT KNOW CAN TOUCH DIG OBTAIN ANYTHING ON SITE, IT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. oUR GOAL IS OUR STORY AND THAT IS TO DOCUMENT WHAT WE HAVE DISCOVERED AND THEN WITH OUR EXPERTS MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT. tHEN WE MET OUR GOAL THAT WILL BE ENOUGH. wE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH PROOF AND ITS NOT GOLD.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
WE ARE NOT GOING TO MINE OR DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL, ALL WE ARE DOING IS TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS, AFTER OUR LAST TRIP WE DO INTEND TO GO BACK, IT WILL BE LOCKED DOWN. everyone ON OUR TEAM HAS SIGNED A CONTRACT STATING THAT KNOW CAN TOUCH DIG OBTAIN ANYTHING ON SITE, IT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. oUR GOAL IS OUR STORY AND THAT IS TO DOCUMENT WHAT WE HAVE DISCOVERED AND THEN WITH OUR EXPERTS MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT. tHEN WE MET OUR GOAL THAT WILL BE ENOUGH. wE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH PROOF AND ITS NOT GOLD.
Yah, because the gold is the least important evidence which proves that it's the LDM :icon_scratch:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
sorry guys..but if you are trying to prove you found the LDM you will have to have the gold to prove it...that is the only way anyone is going to believe you... and then maybe....anyone can force fit the clues and silly stone maps to fit their area..hundreds before you have tried....this isn't our first rodeo:dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since members cant follow rules thread is closed.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is unlocked, any more insulting of members someone disagrees with or flagrant violations of our rules can earn timeouts.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wayne

You wrote in post #219:
" If a straight line is drawn along the centerline of the cross thrust forward by the Priest, what exactly does it point to ?
So why is that particular symbol where one would begin to make the letter "A" ?
And why the letter "A" ? Does it represent "alpha", and/or correspond with the # 1 on the upper trail stone, the curved line and triangle which points to the same "symbol" ?

"

Seems that line pass trough all the word BUSCA until reach the " A " letter that you have reffered to. So IMHO in your theory is not what the Priest shows but what you have chose to shows.
I believe how what really the Priest shows is the letter " B " which the line cuts it in half. So we have two identical shapes which someone can say how could be a mirrored image.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not and have never been a big one usually to follow lines, except that he certainly appears to be pointing at something or it could be a metaphor or both. I feel this is the most important stone. As far as what Wayne shows us is interesting. And since Wayne has me following lines I noticed something if. if you let the line extend all the way to the end of the stone, it dissects, only one letter three times. AA AND A .....AAA. The letter can have several meanings, algorithms, and other entities, I have to ponder on this for a while. Thanks, Wayne -

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
So what did they do with their gold and religious objects of wealth, in 1767 during the time os suppression? thanks, Jeff.
They lost most of their church artifacts when the Pima’s looted and burned a number of churches during the revolt in 1751 and the Jesuits never got them replaced, read “A Missionary in Sonora” by Joseph Orch or “Rudo Ensayo” by Juan Nentvig, both were Jesuits there in 1751

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They lost most of their church artifacts when the Pima’s looted and burned a number of churches during the revolt in 1751 and the Jesuits never got them replaced, read “A Missionary in Sonora” by Joseph Orch or “Rudo Ensayo” by Juan Nentvig, both were Jesuits there in 1751

In Before Rebellion, it says almost letters had broken seals before they arrived in, and that private journals also were often stolen, and therefore the written word could be used to put out miss information as a way to lay low. No doubt thing were taken in 1751. But what happened up until 1767. In Rudo's own writings he talks about the rich Sonoran gold mine Antunez first struck in1754.

Nentvig was considered to be an exaggerator and his writings, must be taken with a grain of salt, and what about after the Jesuits return, no doubt they got fleeced in 1751 but Rudo and or Nentvig were can have looked at their window of time and " to say never is a long time, never means forever, in this case, there is more the resourceful and secretive Jesuits refilled their piggy banks.. I read the book.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
In Before Rebellion, it says almost letters had broken seals before they arrived in, and that private journals also were often stolen, and therefore the written word could be used to put out miss information as a way to lay low. No doubt thing were taken in 1751. But what happened up until 1767. In Rudo's own writings he talks about the rich Sonoran gold mine Antunez first struck in1754.

Nentvig was considered to be an exaggerator and his writings, must be taken with a grain of salt, and what about after the Jesuits return, no doubt they got fleeced in 1751 but Rudo and or Nentvig were can have looked at their window of time and " to say never is a long time, never means forever, in this case, there is more the resourceful and secretive Jesuits refilled their piggy banks.. I read the book.
If you choose to believe that the Jesuits had a secret agenda and were mining gold, thats fine, but the accepted documentation indicates otherwise. Did the Jesuits have gold? Most definatly, Orch and Pefferkorn both indicate that to be true. However, the pursuit of secret mines and hidden stashes of Jesuit treasure will blind you to other aspects of history which are far more fascinating.
for instance, it is clear that the Jesuits were keeping secrets from the Governors, and had different versions of the same map, I do not know why, but since they never recorded the location of mines on any of their maps, that cannot be the reason for the deceit.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_1084 kiva roof.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not asking for specifics, but just in general, is this location easy to get to?

There are hazardous places along the trail. Very rough terrain, shear drops and loose rock/scree. But nothing I couldn't make it past with extra care.
Nothing like this is ever easy to get to...... Probably one of the reasons it's all up where it is.
And can only be seen from one other vantage point a bit higher.
Other things can be seen as well.....like this

100_1164 MEX 3.jpg

And exactly as it is on the P Stone.
Barely visible on that cliff, and barely scratched into the HP stone as well.
With the same downward slant to the right.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll bet Marius is familiar with the fourth letter of the Greek Alphabet, DELTA..... and what it looks like.
That the small heart under the cross has a number 4, may not only link it to the 4th line of instructions on the Priest side of the stone, as I have previously theorized. To the right person, it may also be the answer as to what.... exactly....he needs to look for.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll bet Marius is familiar with the fourth letter of the Greek Alphabet, DELTA..... and what it looks like.
That the small heart under the cross has a number 4, may not only link it to the 4th line of instructions on the Priest side of the stone, as I have previously theorized. To the right person, it may also be the answer as to what.... exactly....he needs to look for.
number 4 == earth AAA = tri == Angle = 1 A= alpha look to earth Noto -Triangulum Look on ground for 3 AAA triangle stones to find Alpha entity.?

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've long held a belief in the possibility that Jesuits were responsible for the Stone Maps, but not any mining in the Superstition Mountains, and certainly not the LDM. The fact the Stone Maps, as well as the LH, Stone Crosses, and Cursum Perficio feature both Spanish and Latin, as well as obviously important references to the "Holy Faith", lends support to my theories in that regard, IMHO. I've shared many parts of my theories on this and other websites over the last eight years or so, with some of what I have said reinforced or born out by the research findings of RG, as well as the recorded testimony of Tumlinson's relatives.
But, until I see unambiguous physical evidence of a Jesuit presence within the range, I currently believe that while they may have known there was something of great importance out there, to which the maps were to meant to lead, that Fr. Keller's failed entrada was as close to it as they ever got.

Although I haven't really formed a theory about Waltz's connection to any of the above, I suspect what he did find was a "waypoint" cache of ore that was meant to be traded and probably refined somewhere further to the south or southwest.

Hey Wayne or anybody - Back to the stones I ask you about, hey yesterday I was down on campus meeting one of my professor friends Gretchen and we were going to lunch at lunch was the art teacher I took 2 and 3 dimensional drawing with, he was with another instructor who teaches, graphic design. I showed them a photo we had taken at the Dutchman museum of one of the stones, the one with the triangle arrow. I said what is this both looked for a short bit and both said arrow in motion, a moving arrow. I said how to do you not know the maker did it that way just so it would not split the rock. John the art teacher said I teach sculpture, and that is not what happened here, he says "look first the maker did the triangle head then he put in the hole, that would yes, of course, keep it from splitting, but then, here look see what the maker did here, he could have just made a straight line for the arm like he did on this other arrow but he did not the maker purposely went to the outer edges of the hole and tapered the arm going down here to where it narrows, he did not have to do that he could have done it like this one over here. Actually, we teach this technic in sculpture, and we start us a hole and we use a diminishing movement, but not just for arrows. however did this was trained, but some of it is not high caliber, but maybe whoever did this was not in n a studio and had limitd resourses and time but had some form of traing or at least at done it before. But its a feature in motion.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I believe every map has its own characteristics and clues. The maps were made to dismiss any way to failure. So, if you can't make out the one you will use the other. All are for the same region not more big than a small mountainside.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
number 4 == earth AAA = tri == Angle = 1 A= alpha look to earth Noto -Triangulum Look on ground for 3 AAA triangle stones to find Alpha entity.?

Find the heart by looking for the triangle......pretty simple really.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
There are hazardous places along the trail. Very rough terrain, shear drops and loose rock/scree. But nothing I couldn't make it past with extra care.
Nothing like this is ever easy to get to...... Probably one of the reasons it's all up where it is.
And can only be seen from one other vantage point a bit higher.
Other things can be seen as well.....like this

View attachment 1722963

And exactly as it is on the P Stone.
Barely visible on that cliff, and barely scratched into the HP stone as well.
With the same downward slant to the right.

As is the "1" above and to the right of the "MEX" just as on the PS. The "1" on the PS containing a small hole at the bisect of the lines of the number itself.

The "M" of the "MEX" on the PS displaying the same splayed legs of the "M" referencing the scratched heart below the "coazon."

Both it and the 8-N-P are lightly scratched in, and are obvious shortcuts as opposed to the more permanent, deeply carved instructions that exist more as a riddle/parable than anything else.

The question is why? It would seem obvious that this is a second author. Did he chose to disregard the elaborate instructions in favor of leaving a cheatsheet out of exasperation? Or was he worried that the instructions were too elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread