Both sides of Stone Maps Argument

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Dave was the one who was offering his hard earned cash for info...I was just fishing to see IF he was serious...

And there is no way in hell that I would take him to the beginning of the trail for 10 ggg...lol

Ed T
ed you have lost your mind..i have never offered you or anyone else cash for info...why would i spend my money on your b.s......i saw the pebbles you claimed were platinum...lol

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What in the heck is going on with the Corona virus???It is time to take a chill pill people...

I sure don't need a ban for being a Democrat...lol

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ed you have lost your mind..i have never offered you or anyone else cash for info...why would i spend my money on your b.s......i saw the pebbles you claimed were platinum...lol

lol...Do you mean to tell me that, a certain member whom I will not name, someone let you see some of my platina del pinto???Oh well...My head is not on a pike...

Ed T

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol...Do you mean to tell me that, a certain member whom I will not name, someone let you see some of my platina del pinto???Oh well...My head is not on a pike...

Ed T

Dave's the gentleman with the XRF unit Ed ....LOL

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave's the gentleman with the XRF unit Ed ....LOL

You can say that again somehiker...I just have some useless ore from the end of the rainbow...hehehe...Or at least I claim to have said ore...lol

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I have been in those mountains enough times to earn my dues card
here you go alan
dues.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can say that again somehiker...I just have some useless ore from the end of the rainbow...hehehe...Or at least I claim to have said ore...lol

Ed T

Unfortunately, most claims yield nothing more than another hole in the ground Ed.
But most everyone on here already knows that.
There was a fella.....Mike De Guzman....who made such a claim.
He shoulda stuck to ground transport ......LOLOL

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Just so your aware; No you Can't ! you Can post what is Yours, You cannot Post someones Email to You !.

That is a Bannable offense which can be 2 Weeks to Perminent Depending on
Who Bans You & If that person Warned you !

Please Play Nice !

View attachment 1794279

Is it permissible for a poster to tell a lie about me?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, most claims yield nothing more than another hole in the ground Ed.
But most everyone on here already knows that.
There was a fella.....Mike De Guzman....who made such a claim.
He should stuck to ground transport ......LOLOL

I don't sweat the small stuff somehiker...I am quite certain that I can claim with certainty that I have 10 pounds of ore from the area depicted in the PSM's...And whether it is platinum bearing is known by a very few...lol...Or it could be know by many...Though I am certain that even I am not certain IF I can return to the area that said ore came from...

Yet I can claim that I have been to the area...There are many other charlatans who may claim that they have been to said area...But I personally doubt that they have been there...They probably have asked for investors...And I am sure that some simpletons have fallen for their claims...Oh well...Such is life...

Ed T

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't sweat the small stuff somehiker...I am quite certain that I can claim with certainty that I have 10 pounds of ore from the area depicted in the PSM's...And whether it is platinum bearing is known by a very few...lol...Or it could be know by many...Though I am certain that even I am not certain IF I can return to the area that said ore came from...

Yet I can claim that I have been to the area...There are many other charlatans who may claim that they have been to said area...But I personally doubt that they have been there...They probably have asked for investors...And I am sure that some simpletons have fallen for their claims...Oh well...Such is life...

Ed T

Oh well......LOL

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Members will post by our rules or lose the ability to post for awhile..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread