Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually the stone tablets are maps.

The Horse tablet is a 3D map and shows 3 mines ( dot in circle ), which two of them, in front of the Horse, have treasures cached inside. And like I have wrote, these two and another five mines are the spots which have cached treasure inside.

The Priest tablet has carved 2 advices and 2 statements about how to get at the end of the trail, advices which are accompanied by a sketch for better understanding. These advices should be read from the bottom to the top, and sound like this ( in the parenthesis I will write the sketch description ):
-LOOK FOR THE HEART ( which is beside and under the lower mine in front of the Horse. After go in that manner - half circle - to get the next level ).
-LOOK FOR THE MAP ( means trail stone maps which were deposited at the beginning of the Trail ).
-I GO 18 PLACES ( described on the tablet with the back side of the upper trail stone map ).
-THIS PATH IS DANGEROUS ( this statement is for an alternative route which goes through a narrow pass < see Fauces from the Latin stone heart map > and ends almost at the top of the ridge and in front of the Priest's head landmark ).

The Trail map is a ground map ( 2D ) and is composed by two stone tablets. Someone has to follow the 18 places/markings to ensure the best result and to don't miss the end of the Trail which leads to the upper mine in front of the Horse.

The cross stone maps and the Latin stone heart map are ground maps and were made to ensure how someone is at the right place. The ORO written on the cross stone map with the relief drawings and the CAVERNA AURUM written on the Latin stone heart map, describe the upper mine in front of the Horse.

Many were close by the upper mine in front of the Horse, but nobody of them recognized the spot, and this maybe because they were not skilled in treasure hunting and of course they were not advised to look there for something.

I post below a GE image of the heart ( in the red rectangle ) which is mentioned in the Priest's advice. Is partially covered by overgrown vegetation but with little attention could be distinguished. With the yellow dot is marked the mine.

View attachment 1794024 View attachment 1794025

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
that will be the day lol....there are many different varieties of sandstone...only those with high silica content wouldn't be affected by acid....get another drink and relax alan:occasion14:
I think you need a refresher course in Chemistry

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here you go Dave, this is a freebie 90A60D9D-FEFB-4B8D-B6B5-348A2697D6C3.jpeg

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have brought this up before....in regards to the "damaged" appearance of both stones.

https://www.comsol.com/blogs/studying-salt-damage-to-the-worlds-crumbling-buildings/

The salinity of the soil in the Phoenix Basin (low lying areas) has been suggested as a possible reason for the decline of Hohokam society after about 1300CE, especially in places both irrigated and drained by the Salt R.
I find it interesting that the salt content in the soil could erode the stone tablets, yet not affect the numerous pottery sherds found in the area.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it interesting that the salt content in the soil could erode the stone tablets, yet not affect the numerous pottery sherds found in the area.

Salt is particularly destructive to sandstone type stone or concrete building materials.
Pottery clay is different. Less permeable, denser and much harder than sandstone when fired.....more like shale or slate for example.
That's what makes it great for plates and pots, even in very thin sections.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Then you should know that not every principal member of the family believe that Travis carved the H/P stone.
And that there is some good evidence to support her account, as given to me.
all you know is what you were fed...that's all i can say here

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
arthur..you really need to pay attention...i don't waste my time investigating doorstops..i have better things to do...but..lucky for people like you other men have spent alot of time,money and effort to try and get to the bottom of this insanity called the stone maps....big mike..garry cundiff..rg and countless other men have done massive research and have made it public for anyone to see...rg even made some videos...none of these men came to the conclusion the doorstops were genuine treasure maps...now if you don't think they did a good enough job then gas up and hit the road to texas...if you aren't willing to do that then your only other alternative is to study others research...that my friend is the bottom line here...either use their research or go do your own...i'm not going to tell you anything more other than what has been publicly posted ..you obviously think i know something that i wont post or you wouldn't keep up with your bully tactics...i say the same thing i always have...if you think the doorstops weren't carved by travis then produce the proof....oh wait..you don't have any :dontknow:

You keep forgetting that it is you who claimed to have "plenty of evidence" and when your bluff was called, you couldn't back it up.

I did no such thing.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
arthur...you have been gifted plenty of proof...its on cundiff's website...this forum..kollenborn chronicles...you have been given all you need yet you give nothing back...if you have proof the doorstops are real bring it...it is you that spews b.s. and cant back it up....all any of us are asking is to see proof the doorstops are real...just show us one instance where someone has figured them out and has something to show for it except an empty wallet....i know plenty of people that had them all figured out but like you they never could come up with the pot at the end of the rainbow.....chuck crawford had them solved..bill scovil had them solved (he actually had some gold to prove it)...countless others solved them .where is your pot at the end of the rainbow?...the thread title is both sides of the doorstops....everyone on my side of the fence has come forth with massive evidence....nobody on your side has ever produced squat...if you have anything then contribute.....i seem to remember a while back when you tried your bully tactics with me on another argument here....as soon as i made a cash bet with you ..you went silent...i showed up at the rendezvous ...and i brought the dough to cover the bet...you never showed..:dontknow:

:laughing7: :notworthy::laughing7:

Ed T

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
everyone on my side of the fence has come forth with massive evidence...

Where? I must have missed it. It sure isn't in this thread. Cundiff does not have proof and has said as much. All he states is that "we were told that Travis had carved the maps." Kollenborn did not claim to have any proof. The only position he takes is (from his article on the Stone Maps):

The origin of these stone maps is dubious at best and still causes heated discussions among historians and treasure hunters. Stories about the stone maps vary from storyteller to storyteller as to their authenticity. Many periodicals have been written about the Peralta Stone Maps over the past three decades without any conclusive or sound evidence pointing to their origin or meaning.

as soon as i made a cash bet with you ..you went silent...i showed up at the rendezvous ...and i brought the dough to cover the bet...you never showed..:dontknow:

Did you forget the email I sent you? I can post a copy of it here along with your response in which you said "no problem."

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all you know is what you were fed...that's all i can say here

Fed what......lies ?
I was given the story by two different individuals that evening, in a phone call that lasted over 5 hours.
A week or so later, I was given the exact same story by another at that year's rendezvous. All were directly involved in some way or another, past and present. It added support for a theory I have had for some time, based on other evidence supplied by family members, as well as all of those who had visited or corresponded with them over the years.

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well...There are some people around here who talk about bringing their wallets and cash...I will give ya'll a bottom of the barrel offer...In less than a month the price I have stated will increase to 11 million to take you to the corazon of the mapa...I will give any of ya'll a chance to be taken to the start of the trail of the PSM's for a measly 10,000...I will leave it up to ya'll to try to find the corazon of the mapa for much less than the 11 million for a measly 10 grand...IF there are any takers...Just let me know...

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Where? I must have missed it. It sure isn't in this thread. Cundiff does not have proof and has said as much. All he states is that "we were told that Travis had carved the maps." Kollenborn did not claim to have any proof. The only position he takes is (from his article on the Stone Maps):

Did you forget the email I sent you? I can post a copy of it here along with your response in which you said "no problem."
did you show up at the rendezvous?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well...There are some people around here who talk about bringing their wallets and cash...I will give ya'll a bottom of the barrel offer...In less than a month the price I have stated will increase to 11 million to take you to the corazon of the mapa...I will give any of ya'll a chance to be taken to the start of the trail of the PSM's for a measly 10,000...I will leave it up to ya'll to try to find the corazon of the mapa for much less than the 11 million for a measly 10 grand...IF there are any takers...Just let me know...

Ed T

Oh well...Time's up...As IF ya'll thought that I'd take you to the beginning of the trail for 10 grand...I guess that we'll never know...the offer has expired...lol

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Fed what......lies ?
I was given the story by two different individuals that evening, in a phone call that lasted over 5 hours.
A week or so later, I was given the exact same story by another at that year's rendezvous. All were directly involved in some way or another, past and present. It added support for a theory I have had for some time, based on other evidence supplied by family members, as well as all of those who had visited or corresponded with them over the years.
i guess you will have to be the judge of that

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
salt pretty much destroyed alcatraz...maybe you could use a lesson or two in chemistry and geology:laughing7:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh well...Time's up...As IF ya'll thought that I'd take you to the beginning of the trail for 10 grand...I guess that we'll never know...the offer has expired...lol

Ed T

Reminds me of the fax I once received from a "Nigerian Prince" way back......who offered me a share of $50 million that he had to get out of the country. All I needed to do, was give him my bank account info, so he could deposit it to my account. I let that one expire too......ROFL-L-L

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions