Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
If you keep looking in the superstions like everyone else, let me know when you or they have proved me wrong. Thanks Idahodutch i will mark IT, because everyone of my family and friends can see what im pointing out to them. But dutch also pointed out that he lived in la paz. There was also times the dutchman was gone for week.

What makes you think I am looking for the LDM at all? I didn't say I was. Can you provide some document(s) to support that contention of Waltz leaving his Phoenix home for a week? Thanks in advance.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What makes you think I am looking for the LDM at all? I didn't say I was. Can you provide some document(s) to support that contention of Waltz leaving his Phoenix home for a week? Thanks in advance.

Yes i can provide evidence that he went to his goldmine for weeks at a time, or you can look it up... Can you provide evidence that the gold is in the superstitions? No you cant, scientists say its not possible, the experts...

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0303200041.jpg marked up

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you arent looking for IT, then why are you on this thread?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only people ive told the trick to finding the mine, is the people that respected me and messaged me privately asking. Everyone else who tries to go there will fail.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger,
If you take Jeff there, so he can find it, how would he be able to admit he didn't find it. You will have just showed it to him. Just trying to see how anything here could be considered proof. Sorry, not buying any.
Wish you the best, but I think I'm going to pass.
Idahodutch

To be honest i never expected him to admit IT, but if he does i would have to keep my word. But by taking him you say he found IT? So you admit IT. The lost dutchman goldmine lol

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
To be honest i never expected him to admit IT, but if he does i would have to keep my word. But by taking him you say he found IT? So you admit IT. The lost dutchman goldmine lol

Inconceivable! . . . . So clearly I cannot pick the cup that is in front of me.
:tongue3:

But wait! . . You knew, that I knew, that you would know, that I know,. . . so clearly I cannot pick the cup in front of you.

Therefore, you might need to put a couple more marks on the pics, . . . still gleaning nada ???
I think it's a good chance that you are just bored and just killing time at our expense.
I think I'll finish the movie, need to see who gets poisoned, suspense is killing me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inconceivable! . . . . So clearly I cannot pick the cup that is in front of me.
:tongue3:

But wait! . . You knew, that I knew, that you would know, that I know,. . . so clearly I cannot pick the cup in front of you.

Therefore, you might need to put a couple more marks on the pics, . . . still gleaning nada ???
I think it's a good chance that you are just bored and just killing time at our expense.
I think I'll finish the movie, need to see who gets poisoned, suspense is killing me.

I didnt ask you to keep coming back to this thread, that was your choice. Now we are all entitled to our own opinons. Just because you dont believe doesnt mean i didnt find IT. Some believe and some dont. But right now you cant prove me wrong even if you go there and find what i already found. Sorry not trying to be mean, but i cant stand someone to tell me im wrong when i know im right. I could take a lie detector test and verify everything i said i saw, and haters would still be haters

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I didnt ask you to keep coming back to this thread, that was your choice. Now we are all entitled to our own opinons. Just because you dont believe doesnt mean i didnt find IT. Some believe and some dont. But right now you cant prove me wrong even if you go there and find what i already found. Sorry not trying to be mean, but i cant stand someone to tell me im wrong when i know im right. I could take a lie detector test and verify everything i said i saw, and haters would still be haters

In case you forgot:
> You started this thread looking for some folks to buy your proposal. Folks in turn ask why (in different ways) should they believe you.
> You say because Weaver was at this site and therefore it is the LDM. And that this is the where the real Weaver's Needle is.
>You are asked to give some clarification or evidence.
> you say you will buy a new phone so you can provide better proof.
> Folks ask you more questions.
And you turn around and say you can't stand someone telling you are wrong (I guess that is what asking questions means to you).

Nice Sales Job - I am not trying to tell you that you're wrong, I am saying IMHO, that you might need some more practice on your sales techniques. :tongue3:
Idaho Dutch

EDN

Apr 17, 2016
Gilbert, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Location of the image is 33.556188°, -113.970031°

Don't think the mine is there but if it is, I hope you find it.

EDN

EDN

Apr 17, 2016
Gilbert, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1807337 View attachment 1807338 an over 4000 ft eagle head and needle, and the fact that Capt Pauline Weaver was there. And a hundred hidden caves ive seen with my own eyes, at that spot. Along with all the monuments matching the maps up? I do have a witness watch me disappear

The drop pin is just a shadow of the mountain. Pull up google earth, zoom in on the GPS Coordinate, roll the time back to 12/2014 and the shadow goes away. noshadow.jpg

EDN

Apr 17, 2016
Gilbert, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger Rantz,

There are mines all over this area. Hope you find something. Good Luck.

EDN

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In case you forgot:
> You started this thread looking for some folks to buy your proposal. Folks in turn ask why (in different ways) should they believe you.
> You say because Weaver was at this site and therefore it is the LDM. And that this is the where the real Weaver's Needle is.
>You are asked to give some clarification or evidence.
> you say you will buy a new phone so you can provide better proof.
> Folks ask you more questions.
And you turn around and say you can't stand someone telling you are wrong (I guess that is what asking questions means to you).

Nice Sales Job - I am not trying to tell you that you're wrong, I am saying IMHO, that you might need some more practice on your sales techniques. :tongue3:
Idaho Dutch

I agree that marking it out would clarify the images more easily. My phone wont do a video right Now, and i have like 30 people here home who can see the all the monuments. What proof do people have of the weavers needle in the superstitions? That's supposed to be right by the mine? An area that has been throughly searched over the years by another man who claimed that it was weavers needle... If it is where is the mine? It doesnt hurt no one to check and back what i claim if they live close by. As soon as i get another phone, i will post with marks. But yes both weaver and the dutchman, and the pereltas had to be at the same location. And So far im right on track

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree that marking it out would clarify the images more easily. My phone wont do a video right Now, and i have like 30 people here home who can see the all the monuments. What proof do people have of the weavers needle in the superstitions? That's supposed to be right by the mine? An area that has been throughly searched over the years by another man who claimed that it was weavers needle... If it is where is the mine? It doesnt hurt no one to check and back what i claim if they live close by. As soon as i get another phone, i will post with marks. But yes both weaver and the dutchman, and the pereltas had to be at the same location. And So far im right on track

Roger,
Since you ask, it just so happens that there is a ravine in the Superstitions, that is near Weavers Needle, that has been posted about in a couple of different threads, right here just within the past month or so. Because the ravine is in the wilderness area, nobody can dig for 100% verification. You might want to take a look at what actually might just be the home of the LDM.
Of course, I am a little partial to this site. And you can see it . . . For Free.
Idahodutch

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The drop pin is just a shadow of the mountain. Pull up google earth, zoom in on the GPS Coordinate, roll the time back to 12/2014 and the shadow goes away. View attachment 1807495

Im trying to tell them, thank you for clarifying that there are mines all over that area. I found a ton of hidden caves at that spot, a hole through pk with a huge boulder floating at the top, seemingly hanging by nothing

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger,
Since you ask, it just so happens that there is a ravine in the Superstitions, that is near Weavers Needle, that has been posted about in a couple of different threads, right here just within the past month or so. Because the ravine is in the wilderness area, nobody can dig for 100% verification. You might want to take a look at what actually might just be the home of the LDM.
Of course, I am a little partial to this site. And you can see it . . . For Free.
Idahodutch

Again i already found IT, im not wasting my time any where else. I found the boulder the apaches hung up etc... I Just need to get some pics. Which is incredibly hard living across country. But i Will continue. PS Other EDN just gps my spot... Said theres tons of mines in that area. Enough to hide the perelta family maybe

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Again i already found IT, im not wasting my time any where else. I found the boulder the apaches hung up etc... I Just need to get some pics. Which is incredibly hard living across country. But i Will continue. PS Other EDN just gps my spot... Said theres tons of mines in that area. Enough to hide the perelta family maybe

What I find odd about your story, is if an Eagle Scout was searching for water, but the search was a long ways away, and a different Eagle Scout let's him know that there is a spot that he could look at, on his phone, that would take only minutes, . . . . . . I think you may need some practice selling your Eagle Scout story as well.
Take care of yourself Roger,
Idahodutch

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I find odd about your story, is if an Eagle Scout was searching for water, but the search was a long ways away, and a different Eagle Scout let's him know that there is a spot that he could look at, on his phone, that would take only minutes, . . . . . . I think you may need some practice selling your Eagle Scout story as well.
Take care of yourself Roger,
Idahodutch
I could prove im an eagle scout with my my DD214 military discharge papers, but im not allowed to post personal information on here. But im not really here to argue, I posted for people like EDN etc... Who actually take the time to look up and research what ive posted before just criticizing. That being said Jeff howlett some agree it could be a dutchman mine, maybe you would like to have the evidence on your site? Ill take you to IT, just to prove the critics wrong if youre willing to work a deal with me privately message me and we will talk

Last edited:

jeffhowlett

Jul 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill take you there Jeff, and show you everything, even the boulder the apaches hung up, but you have to admit to everyone here that you didnt find it

Goodluck. You can get a Sony A6000 camera used for about $350.00, the best camera for the money, it is small light and takes great photo's so you can document with it.

Jeff. Arcana Exploration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread