Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2020-03-01-17-21-18.png Screenshot_2020-01-04-21-53-47.png

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Roger Rantz wrote
You know how i feel then, some of the ones critizing me on here, pm me asking for the way into the mine. But im not going to put the names out there

I was NOT criticizing YOU personally. I have nothing against you whatsoever, zero, zilch nada. It is NOT a personal attack to disagree with someone's conclusion(s) and/or theories. It appears that you are taking it personally if someone doesn't agree with you. That being the case, I won't bother you further.

Roger please try to understand that over 200 different people have all claimed they found the lost Dutchman's gold mine. You are very far from the first to claim that. Posting satellite photos is NOT going to prove your case to anyone. If it would, then at least 100 different people already found the LDM and not where you are looking. You need to show photos of the mine itself, the gold and the ore vein in place. There is no law against taking photos and posting them online. It might help others to believe what you are claiming. I am sorry that I can't buy your theory for multiple reasons, and don't take that personally as it has nothing to do with you personally. Good luck to you, and adios.

:coffee2:

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger Rantz wrote

I was NOT criticizing YOU personally. I have nothing against you whatsoever, zero, zilch nada. It is NOT a personal attack to disagree with someone's conclusion(s) and/or theories. It appears that you are taking it personally if someone doesn't agree with you. That being the case, I won't bother you further.

Roger please try to understand that over 200 different people have all claimed they found the lost Dutchman's gold mine. You are very far from the first to claim that. Posting satellite photos is NOT going to prove your case to anyone. If it would, then at least 100 different people already found the LDM and not where you are looking. You need to show photos of the mine itself, the gold and the ore vein in place. There is no law against taking photos and posting them online. It might help others to believe what you are claiming. I am sorry that I can't buy your theory for multiple reasons, and don't take that personally as it has nothing to do with you personally. Good luck to you, and adios.

:coffee2:

I plan to post more photos, and photos of the mine itself. The boulder the apaches etc.. But i want other people to be able to have a look at the photos ive already posted. Because IT significance to where the mine is. If you dont believe its there fine, doesnt make you right either, but you can stay off my page

Ponchosportal

Nov 19, 2004
Primary Interest:
Other
"I plan to post more photos, and photos of the mine itself. The boulder the apaches etc.. But i want other people to be able to have a look at the photos ive already posted. Because IT significance to where the mine is. If you dont believe its there fine, doesnt make you right either, but you can stay off my page"

I am unaware that you have posted ANY photos! Only Google Earth images. Please correct me where I am wrong and point me to the photos you have posted.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I plan to post more photos, and photos of the mine itself. The boulder the apaches etc.. But i want other people to be able to have a look at the photos ive already posted. Because IT significance to where the mine is. If you dont believe its there fine, doesnt make you right either, but you can stay off my page"

I am unaware that you have posted ANY photos! Only Google Earth images. Please correct me where I am wrong and point me to the photos you have posted.

0222191128.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread