merry christmas

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
JACOB WALTZ WAS A CONMAN!

Well I don’t think he was a conman he did sell gold. People bought it so how is that conman. Not following your story.

babymick1

See how much better you feel now?.................You aren't thinking about the Wuhan Flu anymore!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.............AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR![/QUOTE]

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

And on top of that, for all the trouble that Americans like Homar, and many millions of others have gone through the last nine months, your government is going to toss him, and millions of others, a measly $600 bone to gnaw on.

No other first world, industrialized country in the world is doing that to their own citizens.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
And on top of that, for all the trouble that Americans like Homar, and many millions of others have gone through the last nine months, your government is going to toss him, and millions of others, a measly $600 bone to gnaw on.

No other first world, industrialized country in the world is doing that to their own citizens.

Well once again imagine that your wrong. Here’s what happened to 39 percent of the work Force in America. My wife got 1200 a week unemployment plus 16 hrs at work paid by her employer every week for 26 weeks. Now she’ll get 900 a week and 16 hrs paid. So how is that a bone to naw on. That’s 5 days off and two on. That’s 41,600 bucks so far.

And my Wife is the one who test people for COVID-19 she’s not a ***** SHE’S A NURSE.

Babymick1 Front line nurse while you hide and complain, SHUTUP

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing how people can play politics on a treasure hunting site, even when warned several times previous.

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny how the bellyaching and whining about politics on this forum only shows up when the opposition speaks out, and not when politics is first mentioned.

As I've pointed out before, I've never started anything and will only contest something I don't believe is true.

So if posters truly want a politics-free forum, then don't start anything.

Other than that, happy New Year!

jamest64

Jan 15, 2020
Near Ann Arbor Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 and White's TRX pp, Garrett 400, Pro Pinpointer II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks, you too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.......

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERY ONE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread