THE NEW MAKRO KRUZER SERIES!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: THE NEW MAKRO KRUZER SERIES!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    tr
    Jun 2014
    Istanbul, Turkey
    NOKTA AND MAKRO
    373 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

THE NEW MAKRO KRUZER SERIES!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KRUZER_Series_Sayfa_Send.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	406.2 KB 
ID:	1540452

us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    1172 times
    WOOHOO! Watch out ML lol

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2012
    Twin Tiers NY
    XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
    462 times
    Cannot say much but can say this is one awesome machine. Has a depth rating of 5 meters and. a IP68 immersion rating. Beats Garrett and Minelab in both those categories

us
    Apr 2014
    NJ
    Whites Spectra V3i, Whites MX5, Whites BH 300, Whites MX Sport, Tek Europro, Tesoro Compadre, Makro Multi Kruzer .......... No longer own....... Etrac, CTX3030, G2, Fisher F4 Tesoro Bandido
    270 times
    The multi Kruzer is very intriguing. I'll be paying close attention to see if it deserves a spot in my collection.

Charter Member
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    22679 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokta Detectors View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KRUZER_Series_Sayfa_Send.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	406.2 KB 
ID:	1540452
    Would like to test and review this machine, then give it away here on the forum as a promotion.

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
    2664 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET
    Is not 5 meters like 195 inches or am i missing something here . OK i get it 5 meters in the water..
    Last edited by Keppy; Jan 23, 2018 at 09:28 PM.
    ".. Let no one know what , when , or where ..'

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    1394 times
    Did this just make the impact redundant? Its lighter, waterproof and cheaper? Can't wait for the reviews!

Chub
    sprailroad likes this.

us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    1172 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chub View Post
    Did this just make the impact redundant? Its lighter, waterproof and cheaper? Can't wait for the reviews!

Chub
    There seems to be this train of thought that this is a "water proof Impact" however, to me they are two different machines.

Mar 2014
    Pembroke Pines, Fl
    Beach:Fisher CZ-20, Beach Hunter ID 9.5" Whites DFX, Minelab Safari and Excalibur 2. Park and Turf: Teknetics Gamma 6000,Teknetics Delta 4000,Nokta Fors Core Loaners:ACE-250 9x12 and 7x9.
    333 times
    The question is can it operate on the 3 frequencies simultaneously or each independently?
    sprailroad likes this.

us
    Aug 2007
    Mechanicsville, VA
    AT PRO Sovereign GT WolfPack
    227 times
    Is this going to work in heavily mineralized soils like in Virginia??
    Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know. Vietnam # 10 G.I Wolfpack

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2015
    Near Ground Zero for Insanity
    XP Deus with HF Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek Delta/Whites MXT/Garrett Carrot/Piranha Relic Shovel
    6509 times
    Quote Originally Posted by choppadude View Post
    Cannot say much but can say this is one awesome machine. Has a depth rating of 5 meters and. a IP68 immersion rating. Beats Garrett and Minelab in both those categories
    I'm only two meters tall and certainly not diving with this thing, so what is that really bringing to the table? Seems to me it should be 10 ft or 100ft (3 meters or 30 meters).
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."

Charter Member

Jul 2012
    Tn
    2- Xp Deus, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Etrac, Nokta Anfibio Multi, Tarsacci MDT-8000
    821 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vferrari View Post
    I'm only two meters tall and certainly not diving with this thing, so what is that really bringing to the table? Seems to me it should be 10 ft or 100ft (3 meters or 30 meters).
    One thing the added depth rating for waterproofing could mean is less likely to leak for a person using when actually wading where depths would be less than 5 ft generally. Over built may be the word here.,and this is good IMO. And with added time of the detector being assembled and indeed submerged, the seals might just be longer lasting with the age and pressure changes they would be subjected too over a hopefully longer life.
    sprailroad likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2015
    XP Deus with HF Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek Delta/Whites MXT/Garrett Carrot/Piranha Relic Shovel
    6509 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthFLdigger View Post
    The question is can it operate on the 3 frequencies simultaneously or each independently?
    Just like the Impact, 3 selectable, independent, frequencies.

If Nokta was NOT going to introduce their version of simultaneous multi frequency operation, I frankly would have liked to have seen the Gold Kruzer include 30 khz and 15 khz in addition to 61 khz to mirror the Multi Kruzer's middle of the road capabilities. At least then, it could compete with the Deus in capability and would enable you to get a gold/mid-conductor optimized machine that has some high conductor/silver chops at 15 khz. Right now, Deus users are discovering that the HF coils are opening up some relic sites for them. So that makes the Gold Kruzer more compelling to me as primarily a relic hunter (the multiple frequencies would have been icing). And now that ML competition has forced a compression in price points, the single frequency Kruzer offering at a mere $100 less than the Multi Kruzer seems, trite. (IOW, why bother). Like the logical layout of the display and control buttons. Nice job.

"My name is Howard J. Turkster. I'm from Kansas City. Um, My hobbies are, um, fast cars and fast women. 'Cause of, that's why the guys in my car club call me the "Kruzer"."
    Last edited by vferrari; Jan 24, 2018 at 11:08 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2015
    6509 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tnsharpshooter View Post
    One thing the added depth rating for waterproofing could mean is less likely to leak for a person using when actually wading where depths would be less than 5 ft generally. Over built may be the word here.,and this is good IMO. And with added time of the detector being assembled and indeed submerged, the seals might just be longer lasting with the age and pressure changes they would be subjected too over a hopefully longer life.
    True in theory, but frankly, the difference in water pressure between 3 and 5 meters is 3 psi absolute or thereabouts (though that diffeence represents 75% of the pressure capability at 3m, 7.4 psi vs. 4.4 psi). But yeah, Nokta did the test and qualified it at that depth so they can put that stamp on, apparently Minelab couldn't say that, but I suspect it is because 3 Meters has been a standard "wading" depth for non-diving all terrain metal detectors vs. inability of Minelab to qualify it there, but who knows. To me it smacks more of marketing than actual difference in capability vs. competing detector offerings from Whites, Minelab, Garrett, etc. in this class. But kudos to Nokta, nevertheless. More Kudos to Nokta for throwing "obsolete" back into you-know-who's face. Nothing wrong with David standing up to Goliath. You go, Nokta!
    Last edited by vferrari; Jan 24, 2018 at 11:06 PM.
    sprailroad, chub and ☠ Cipher like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2015
    6509 times
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnycat View Post
    Is this going to work in heavily mineralized soils like in Virginia??
    I have not seen the Impact have much success there more or less than any other vlf detector, so doubtful for the Multi Kruzer. However, based on Deus successes with the high frequency coils, the Gold Kruzer could possibly do a little more damage there, but like I said earlier, being able to dial down the frequency at least by half would have been nice. 60 khz may be a tad too high in general.
    Last edited by vferrari; Jan 24, 2018 at 10:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links