deeper fors gold

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Makro Gold Racer, Nokta Fors gold plus, Makro racer2, Nokta fors gold, minelab gpx5000, fisher gold bug pro and many many others
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Had a few minutes before it rained to try one of our well hunted out places. Because of the wet ground the depth was better and fors golds technology it was able to find 1 pc of deeper gold and several lead targets. Unfortunatly we have alot of rain coming up in the forcast. So hope to get out between storms. Thanks nokta for making a awesome detector.

20141130_Second chance-1.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Makro Gold Racer, Nokta Fors gold plus, Makro racer2, Nokta fors gold, minelab gpx5000, fisher gold bug pro and many many others
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i have seen a few dogs and cats out there that were dropoffs. besides garbage i guess people throw away there animals out there. one day i saw a bunch of meat bees swarming so i checked it out and they were eating a dead dog that someone tied to tree and left it or shot it. its fur looked like an old dog. i have seen mountain kittys out there. sometimes they follow you with there head low like they are sneaking. be careful out there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread