Sep 8, 2016
Glendale, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM 1000, Whites Goldmaster II, Tesoro Bandido II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looking for VHS tape of "gold nugget prospecting metal detecting with the pros"

Hello
I am looking for a VHS tape of "gold nugget prospecting; metal detecting with the pros". It featured nugget hunters "Frugal" Floyd Allen, Bob Gutowski "Nugget Bob", Larry Sallee among others. I believe it was made in 1994. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jim

Upvote 0
OP
OP
SandomingoJim

SandomingoJim

Sep 8, 2016
Glendale, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Russau, Yes I have been watching ebay. Didn't think about craigslist. I'll check it out. Thanks, Jim

Grumpie

Oct 23, 2016
Cedar Park, Texas
Detector(s) used
Nokta fors gold plus, tesoro lobo supertraq, Makro gold racer, Nokta Makro Anfibio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've had mine for several years and have yet to get bored of watching it. Larry Sallee claims to have found a 1.5 oz nugget 17" deep with his gm2 in this video. 1485226188794-249279526.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
SandomingoJim

SandomingoJim

Sep 8, 2016
Glendale, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Had a copy of this when it first come out and a so called friend borrowed it. Haven't seen him or the video since. This video is about as rare as hens teeth. Hopefully I'll run on to one through E bay or craigslist one day. Jim :BangHead:

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I also feel the pain of these kinds of friends! Once is MORE than enough! Some people have asked about certain materials and I had them in abundance and offered it to some people for "free" except they pay the shipping and I had to argue with them to get my $$$ , So now I just don't give anything away now! Its MUCH MORE easier for me!

OP
OP
SandomingoJim

SandomingoJim

Sep 8, 2016
Glendale, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I also feel the pain of these kinds of friends! Once is MORE than enough! Some people have asked about certain materials and I had them in abundance and offered it to some people for "free" except they pay the shipping and I had to argue with them to get my $$$ , So now I just don't give anything away now! Its MUCH MORE easier for me!

I definitely hear you on that! Years ago I let a guy borrow my 6 foot prybar and he left it out in the desert. Guess who had to drive out and retrieve it? Luckily I knew the area where he was using it. After about twenty minutes of looking I found it. When I got back home I called him and said $&%#$!*! I can kind of laugh about it now but certainly not then. :BangHead:

Kenmitch

Oct 7, 2016
SoCal
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a copy of this when it first come out and a so called friend borrowed it. Haven't seen him or the video since. This video is about as rare as hens teeth. Hopefully I'll run on to one through E bay or craigslist one day. Jim :BangHead:

Guess that's why even google doesn't find it.

It's strange why people who borrow things just take the attitude of its just a book, it's just $5, etc! I guess some people just don't believe in the honor system. Why ask to borrow if your really looking to keep?

Good luck on your quest!

Grumpie

Oct 23, 2016
Cedar Park, Texas
Detector(s) used
Nokta fors gold plus, tesoro lobo supertraq, Makro gold racer, Nokta Makro Anfibio
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yep it's a good vid, informative and funny.

DolanDave

Aug 25, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPZ 7000, GPX 6000, Equinox 800, ect.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If your in Colorado, the Eagle Valley Library District in Eagle, CO 81631 has it on VHS.

Grumpie

Oct 23, 2016
Cedar Park, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
re you more interested in watching or collecting of the vid

faribo

Apr 13, 2007
Southern MN
Detector(s) used
Nox 800
AT Pro (when desperate)
OP
OP
SandomingoJim