ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --thread ended

gold bearing sites --in your area !! cut out the useless searching--these sites are listed by state and county area and by lat & long ---if you can legally use the sites -- I ask in exchange for my info a 10% (finders fee) of the take in exchange for the exact degree / min / sec cords ---of course being the united states is a huge country, I can not state that all the sites listed are still "open" and have not been developed yet (we are losing gold bearing sites to development on a daily basis)---getting the legal access to the areas is of course up to you and I do not condone any illegal tresspass of property in any manner whatsoever---that stated if you "agree" with my 10% offer---based on the "honor" system of course since I will not be "there" in person to see what you yeild --I must "trust" you and I do believe that most folks are basically honest---send me the state and county that your interested in ) see the list below)* and I will give you all the "leads" I have for that county--simply put if I have the info on your area and you "agree" to the 10% "fee" then "info" is yours---paulding co in ga is gone already --- ps once I give the cords in a county out --no one else will be "issued" the cords by me for that area its "yours"--- its one person per county on a first come first served basis (also only one county will be "issued" per person)---I ask for nothing "upfront" its only after you find and yeild gold that I profit in any manner---no finds by you = nothing for me ----that way there are no possiblity for hurt feelings on your end--I believe this to be a quite fair and easy way to do "business"---I do research on gold bearing areas around america using my research skills and turn over my "leads" to others like you to work--- thus I hope my "leads" pan out for both of us --- states that have areas that are currently avialible are as follows---AL , GA , SC , NC , TN , VA , WV , OH , MI , PA , NY , NH and IA -- the way it works is simple --there are known spots "registered mines" located in these states that I list -- the person using the excat cords that I give thenm now "knows" just where they are by going to the site areas and looking at the "lay of the land" around these "known" sites ---say its a sreep mountion side --"look below the mine site we all know that gold washs down hill ---thus they have a high % chance that there is "some gold" there or if there is a stream nearby there is a very high % chance that gold has washed down the river and settled below in the river bed -- I do not say to "poach" known sites that is both wrong and illegal--just to hunt the "fringe areas" of it --legally of course meaning getting the landowner permission if its "private property or if your lucky there maybe "public" land adjoining the known claim --after getting any legal rights needed mine or hunt the area and if you hit make a "claim" of your own ---which of course I will not share any info in any manner --since I'm in on it for 10 % of the profits---if say 1000 people get info and say 1 in 4 actually find gold (250)--of say they find on adverage 1 1/4 oz or $400 worth --(not too hard to do) and only 20% of them actually pay me my 10% ($40) that $40 x 25 o= $1000 bucks which I can use to buy me a high quality metal detector with dipping into my "private"funds ---I help them find gold --they get $360 bucks and are happy "they "found" gold -- I get to buy my detector so I'm happy ---it quite simple actually--- Ivan

Upvote 0

diggingdeep

Tenderfoot
Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i want all of ga. im a go getter and got most tools the average treasure hunter dont, get me close and i will get the stache ,i can locate cache ,strong deposits ,and burried money ,from a ways away,then i run dig it up and head back home ,and send the money to you,,,

daniel42

Mar 15, 2010
JACKSONVILLE FL.
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 1000/Garrett Pro Pointer
Hey Ivan my name is Daniel. I'm new to the hobby and have been hitting the beach here in Jacksonville Fl with out much luck. I have also been to some school play areas and have been finding plenty of coins but nothing very old 1940's at the earliest. i'm good with the deal and was wounding if you had any info for areas in Duval County Fl. just would like to find something early, like some silver coins:-) Thanks for any advice in advance.

Elisha

Apr 11, 2013
I'm in Jacksonville too. Looking for good spots. Let me know if you got any ideas we can share locations!

mapsiam

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2013
Ivan I'll bite also. I live in Martinsburg West Virginia (80 miles west by northwest of Wash. D.C.) I will take what you have : [email protected] . And for the record, 10% aint bad for a location to get gold. I give uncle Sam 25% everyweek in my paycheck.

Spankster13

Spankster- where you at around the 'burg? Tis where u live too! :-) if you what to go out looking for treasure give me a yell. I'm brand new to.... Well just about everything but I'm a quick learner and if you MD I have some interesting property to search :-)

hgoddin

Greenie
Sep 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, I dont see how I could go wrong with this setup. All out in black and white too! Its nice to see that someone actually has a real trusting personality. The honor system seems to be a hard find these days. I'll take a bite of this because I am an honest person. My name is Chip and you can email me at [email protected]. I live in Remington Va. 22734

Sent from my LG-M430 using TreasureNet.com mobile app

billieveit1

Nov 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ivan, Help me Out!

I'm in on your deal! Give me some coordinates and 10% is yours if I find gold. I'm in NC looking for legal areas to search. Im interested in Panning and Detecting. Please send me info to my email: [email protected]
Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread