ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --thread ended

gold bearing sites --in your area !! cut out the useless searching--these sites are listed by state and county area and by lat & long ---if you can legally use the sites -- I ask in exchange for my info a 10% (finders fee) of the take in exchange for the exact degree / min / sec cords ---of course being the united states is a huge country, I can not state that all the sites listed are still "open" and have not been developed yet (we are losing gold bearing sites to development on a daily basis)---getting the legal access to the areas is of course up to you and I do not condone any illegal tresspass of property in any manner whatsoever---that stated if you "agree" with my 10% offer---based on the "honor" system of course since I will not be "there" in person to see what you yeild --I must "trust" you and I do believe that most folks are basically honest---send me the state and county that your interested in ) see the list below)* and I will give you all the "leads" I have for that county--simply put if I have the info on your area and you "agree" to the 10% "fee" then "info" is yours---paulding co in ga is gone already --- ps once I give the cords in a county out --no one else will be "issued" the cords by me for that area its "yours"--- its one person per county on a first come first served basis (also only one county will be "issued" per person)---I ask for nothing "upfront" its only after you find and yeild gold that I profit in any manner---no finds by you = nothing for me ----that way there are no possiblity for hurt feelings on your end--I believe this to be a quite fair and easy way to do "business"---I do research on gold bearing areas around america using my research skills and turn over my "leads" to others like you to work--- thus I hope my "leads" pan out for both of us --- states that have areas that are currently avialible are as follows---AL , GA , SC , NC , TN , VA , WV , OH , MI , PA , NY , NH and IA -- the way it works is simple --there are known spots "registered mines" located in these states that I list -- the person using the excat cords that I give thenm now "knows" just where they are by going to the site areas and looking at the "lay of the land" around these "known" sites ---say its a sreep mountion side --"look below the mine site we all know that gold washs down hill ---thus they have a high % chance that there is "some gold" there or if there is a stream nearby there is a very high % chance that gold has washed down the river and settled below in the river bed -- I do not say to "poach" known sites that is both wrong and illegal--just to hunt the "fringe areas" of it --legally of course meaning getting the landowner permission if its "private property or if your lucky there maybe "public" land adjoining the known claim --after getting any legal rights needed mine or hunt the area and if you hit make a "claim" of your own ---which of course I will not share any info in any manner --since I'm in on it for 10 % of the profits---if say 1000 people get info and say 1 in 4 actually find gold (250)--of say they find on adverage 1 1/4 oz or $400 worth --(not too hard to do) and only 20% of them actually pay me my 10% ($40) that $40 x 25 o= $1000 bucks which I can use to buy me a high quality metal detector with dipping into my "private"funds ---I help them find gold --they get $360 bucks and are happy "they "found" gold -- I get to buy my detector so I'm happy ---it quite simple actually--- Ivan

Upvote 0

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" sy

you trying raise money for your shipwreck enterprise ???

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

no the funds are not for shipwreck hunting, happily I have backers for that already set up and the wheels are turning---this is solely a "side" project of mine--- there was no "dowsing" or other mumbo jumbo used in this--- my info is based upon records based research of known gold bearing areas in america--- with very exact cords ---down to the degree/ min/sec ---try them out your self if you want a set of cords --- if you live around a general gold bearing area most likely I've got some "good" cords for you to use------simply put no finds for you = no pay for me (so what do you have to lose?)---I base my info on the honor system---one county's worth of "hot leads" info per person---10% of the finds in exchange for the "leads"---the number of leads varies depending on the "quality" of the area of course---some will have more than others which is of course quite normal as some areas are just better gold producing sites than others---since my cut is only "after you find gold" theres no down side for you ---since theres no "upfront" cost at all of any kind-----it cost are all "back end" or basically put ----itsonly after you've made your 90% that I get paid my 10% "cut"---- fair to the max in my humble view---Ivan

Miner49er

May 16, 2007
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" system

Ivan,
Please don't take this the wrong way, but why would anyone want to give away any % of their finds, when Google Earth MRD's give the locations of every mine in every state? (with lon., lat.)

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

the mine sites that you speak of are already "claimed" sites --- not "open" sites plus some folks don't know "how" to search for sites online ---I get "paid" for what I know------ this is true of the world many folks are "paid" for what they "know" ----knowledge is often quite valuible---you pay a lawyer because he "knows" the laws don't you? you "pay" a doctor for his "knowlege" don't you ?-----if I can put you on a rather valuible gold hot "spot" that otherwise you would not know about is it worth 10%? ----you bet many folks would say !!! some folks are lousy at research --they often are hard working folks but hate doing "research" however they are great at working a site once it is "found" and thus don't want to bother with research --they quite simply want a "good" site to work without alot of fuss---some folks are much more savvy than others at research (I am rather good---most folks say) plus good research often takes alot of time in many cases what "free time" these folks have they want to spend outdoors "working" a site- not on "research"--these are the folks that I help with my info--- Ivan

DOCC77

Jan 13, 2007

Ill give it a go ivan.Im in NE tenessee.Im in loudon county on the border of monroe.let me know,I sent you a PM...

Treasuredawg

Mar 19, 2006
Northern Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exployer II, Xterra 30

Ivan, I will bite on this. A man that does the homework deserves to be paid. I live in Arkansas. Come up with a legit gold site in this state that I can work and I will make sure you are compensated.

treasuredawg

randall46

Mar 16, 2006
Scranton, Kansas
Detector(s) used
whites xlt

OK You got me wondering. I live in Kansas, Osage County. Whats the closest you can find to me. If you wish you can email me at [email protected]

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800

Send me the information on Mecklenburg County, North Carolina . Looking for zip code 28114 Charlotte,North Carolina

Adventurer

Greenie
Aug 6, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
whites DFX 300

I am interested,nothing to lose and plenty to gain-I sent pm

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

to the guy thats says I 'm worse than the IRS ---heck I am the IRS --- Ivan R. Salis ---P.S. that why I never monogram my luggage when flying they'd beat the hell out of my bags ---- ;D ;D ;D plus I only get paid "after" someone uses my info to find gold or silver and then I have to "trust" you to pay me at all since I'm not there in person to see what if anything they find--- they get 90% as they should since its their hard work and gas and such and I ask 10% --- dang what I just supposed to just give my research away for nothing ?--- you work for free if you want to-- me I 'm not in the habit of just "giving" away things of "value" --I do often give great deals but seldom do I just "give" stuff away and then its to close freinds and family for the most part--I don't twist anyones arm and there is no way for me to cheat them ---since I only get "paid" when and if my info "produces" for them and they they must choose to pay me --if they pay me at all ---the risk is all mine --- they are going to be out ansd about looking anyway for the most part---the areas that I offer them are closeby their home areas and handy so other than a few wasted hours and bit of gas which they would spend bumping around anyway-- what are they risking ? nothing thats what--- I by giving them my info greatly improve their chances of find gold or silver --- don't want to try it --fine by me --each to thier own --- Ivan

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense

and im giving away lotto numbers, on the same trust basis, if you win you send me 10% . since your gonna be playing the lotto anyway what have you got to lose?

southernbandit

Mar 21, 2003
Scottsboro Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Whites DXF

OK Ivan, I'll bite.
I live in North Alabama (jackson county)
I don't think anyone has ever found any gold around here but it would be Great to be the first.
I'll give you the 10% plus a tip if I find any.
My e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks Alot,
Bandit

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: gold sites in your area--lat & long cords --10% of finds --on the "honor" sy

What's the closest to Springfield, MO (65803)?

Bran <><

wyldkatt

Apr 22, 2006
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Alright Ivan-
I'm game..I live in Yavapai county,Arizona...And believe me,there is lots of

the "yellow metal" around [email protected]

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Me too. I live in Cabarrus County, NC. my email is [email protected].

JvilleHunter

Jun 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Equinox 800

OK Ivan...I live in Nassau County, Florida....lol

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

my local shipwreck site cords of my "big time wreck"? don't think so ----not happening---nice try --- ::) ---those belong to daddy -- now if I can just get the state to "work" with me on the permits needed for the area --- I'm working on it but its going to be a big hassle and take lots of time --- sadly thats normal for the type of area where its at --I've got the site "locked" in cords wize but now the "big guns" gotta figger out how to make it happen , had to go for help to try and crack this nut --- cuz its a tough one --- "treasure is trouble" as bob marx is famous for saying --- nearest gold bearing ( mining) areas I got to nassau county, fla --is in mid georgia ;D Ivan

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

ivan salis said:
the mine sites that you speak of are already "claimed" sites --- not "open" sites plus some folks don't know "how" to search for sites online
Ivan

You can't get accurate mine/claim info off of the internet. Trust me, I live in AZ and we have a lot of mines here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread