Headphones Poll:

SwampHunter

Mar 6, 2007
Samuel Watson's Old Place
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher 1265X, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
Upvote 0

beaverdigger

Jan 26, 2008
I use a set of BOSE that have seperate volume and tone control on each side.
Don't be too cheap on your headphones.
I would rather try to find bird poop in a coo-coo clock than mess with cheap headphones. :icon_scratch:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I perfer the Black Widows, but have used Grey Ghosts and some others. You can't skimp on the quality of the tiny sounds from the deeper targets.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
ive been using the KOSS phones that came with my Minelab SE. they seem to work just fine.

TexasDigger1

May 31, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
I manily use a wireless pair from Radio Shack, work great, but also have Troy phones. John

Nick A

May 10, 2007
Columbus Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher CZ3D
I have Jolly Rogers right now and I like them a lot, but I dropped them HARD on the street accidentally and something is loose. I ordered some Grey Ghost Ultimates to replace them. I'll keep the JRs as backup.

Chaparral

Oct 5, 2008
Niceville, Florida
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500, Infinium LS, Tiger Shark. TDI, E-Trac/SR X-1, Vision/SR DX-1, Excalibur II
Stock Tesoro for Tigher shark. Stock standard and UW for the Infinium LS. Bose and Sure for the GTI2500.

steve from ohio

Aug 1, 2008
I use Sony Studio Standards...MV600's.....5Hz to 20KHZ is it's range....I hear every noise the machine makes. Very good to detect deeper coins because they do not make very strong signals and the Sony headphones really make them stand out even when it is just a little Blip noise.

Plus I can use them to listen to my Stereo when not detecting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread