diehard

Upvote 0

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Diehard,

sounds like a sweat shop assembly-line; every 20-25 min I just sit, take in the sounds, sights, and smells, and enjoy it all.

have a good un............
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

C

chrisjets

We have 2 detectors my wife, me and my son(9yrs old). When we find targets it looks like keystone cops everybody and tools going a different direction but we have fun and whatever works. good luck and HH

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My two granddaughters ageds 7 and 3 wanted to dig for me out in the yard. They proceeded to make a dozen bald spots in my lawn in no time! Soon, they discovered they didn't need me to tell them where to dig and were digging just to be digging. They didn't care if they found anything or not! I had to round up all the digging utensils and shoo them off in the end to save my lawn! They became worse than my no good dog that dug up my coin garden and ran away. Did I tell you I miss that dog? Anyway, pretty soon my daughter came out and wanted to know why I wouldn't let the girls dig up pennies in the yard. I ran her off too!Sigh,....it sure is lonely when you are the grumpy old Grandpa! JIM aka KS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread