What to choose?

svenno

Oct 28, 2005
Hello!
Im from Norway so excuse my spelling:) I`ve been detecting for 2 years and i love it but now im tired of digging up old trash! I have a Fisher 1235-x but want a better machine. There is 2 detectors i have read about and i think i will choose one of them: White spectrum dfx or minelab explorer II.
But now the question, who shall i choose? Im searching all around but want to seek deeper than the 1235-x and see the depth before i digg. I want to bye the best but how can i choose? Need some help please ??? I norway each one cost 2000 dollars..

Upvote 0

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think in your situation I would go with the Explorer if your happy with the weight/balance. I think it would give you more depth and the price is more reasonable. Not cheap, but I would not want to buy A DFX for the same price as the Explorer as I expect the DFX to be about two thirds of the Explorers price (new).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread