No finds, but a great friend (+ amazing clad count)

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, i talked to my chem teacher about MD'ing. He also has the kids build there own detectors, and the first year, during the hunt, the children couldn't find 1-2 silver 1 oz. bars. Now, i know the area were there lost and hope to find them in a week. Also, he explaned that his reletive owns 20 or so properties in this county and is gonna ask him permission for me to hunt! I'm so excited about these new sites.

My clad so far: $159.95
Over 1300 pennies, 300 dimes, 400 quarters, 80 nickles....over 2500 alltogether!
HH
-GC

Upvote 0
Z

ZipDogg

Wow ! That's alot of finds. If you get a chance you might post info on how to build a detector from scratch, that'd be real neat.
Sounds like you've got your work(fun work) cut out for you.
C O N G R A T s on all those finds.

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going! Tsgman

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck finding the silver bars! Would be interesting to build a detector. HH, Mike

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bavaria Mike said:
Good luck finding the silver bars! Would be interesting to build a detector. HH, Mike

I'm not in the right class this year to build it, but, i hope i get his class next year.....i could "forget" to bring the homemade one and somehow bring my professional one to use during the hunt......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread