Has anybody Metal detecting oversea on vacation??

F

fahrenheit

I was just curious, has anybody went over sea on a vacation and do metal detecting...say mexico, europe, or asia??

Saddly for the tsunami in South Asia...I mean a lot of lost valuables there on beaches, roads and parks. Probably need some kind of permit...

I think that would be an awesome trip! Since here in the States, everybody's metal detecting here and there.

just a thought.

f

Upvote 0

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lived in Spain for 3 years and hunted there every day I could, beaches were pretty much open to hunting, out in the country you
could hunt, but you might also have trouble with the law, as there were a lot of Roman sites and it was pretty much considered
historical if it was Roman. Anything 200 -300- 400 years old was not considered very old and normally no one cared to much about that.
But the Beaches were pretty much open and lots and lots of Spaniards hunted them too...
So its probably ok, but where the wave hit you might be more in the way than anything....
Torrero

J

Jackobee

Hi, My name is J. Jackobee and I live in The Netherlands. ::) Almost every weekend I search with my metaldetector for old stuff.
In Holland you may search on locations when jou have permission from the owner.
This excludes archeological sites.
Some of my detector-founds you can see on www.onzepagina.com
Perhaps ther's only one little problem ; this site is in Dutch.

Attachments

• IM004060.jpg
    IM004060.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 120

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions