Tesoro Finds - Thank You Rusty at Tesoro Detectors- and recent finds

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
This unusual armrest break occured a few months ago and I attempted to repair it without success. Rusty at Tesoro came to the rescue. I sent it in recently and received it back only three weeks later. This is the best all-purpose dry sand metal detector I have ever owned. It is lightweight (2.5lbs.); packs down easily for travel; and is very sensitive for small and deep targets. Oldest coin I found with it is an 1853 seated liberty dime. I found numerous military buttons as well as the young man pictured on the cover of Western-Eastern Treasures (Nov. or Dec. 2009 issue). In that cover photo he is holding this detector.
defg.jpg

The following Tesoro finds came from local parks. My days off have been hampered by bad weather, therefore, limited. However since getting the repaired detector back, I have managed to dig close to $30.00
tej-2.jpg
kc3.jpg
kc1.jpg
kc2.jpg tej-2.jpg
tej-3.jpg
tej-4.jpg

I should add that Tesoro did an exceptional job with the repair--thanks rusty.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on the super finds! Rusty Henry is one of the nicest and most knowledgable human beings I have ever met. He has been with Tesoro for over 20-years, and worked with Jack Gifford at Bounty Hunter in Mesa, before that. He is a legendary nuggetshooter, and I am proud to call him my friend.

Rusty (holding one of his multi-ounce gold nuggets in Prescott, AZ)
Rusty.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread