P.I. C.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
P.I.C. Partner In Crime, my daughter. She loves to go detecting, her favorite is the pinpointer. The other day she was wide open, digging holes everywhere. We stopped and took a break. IMG_20130909_124221.jpg turned around ,for a second, out cold. I let her sleep. When she woke up,she said , I had a dream, That I found a pirate coin, she's five. Lol.. thanks Justintime

Upvote 0

cactusrat

Jun 27, 2012
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, wish i could sleep that easily.

Well at least i take naps like her.

Enjoy the kids while you can. They grow up so fast. Next you will know, she will be dreaming about finding the pirate.:icon_pirat:

SavageHunter

May 29, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Xterra 705, Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's just pretty darn cute! Good for you for taking your daughter with you. She'll never forget it and I'm sure you won't either. Lol

My kids are all grown, but I still very much enjoy getting out with them and now I have the grandkids to enjoy also!

louie41

Aug 23, 2013
Maryland Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus, Ace 350, whites BHID, TRX PP and Whites digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that's great. my son is 14 now and have difficulty getting him interested in anything other than games and girls and sports. We had a good time doing cub scouts and some Boy Scouts. good for you and your daughter. enjoy these times.

SaludaTeacha

Feb 19, 2011
Leesville, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome. One of the great benefits of MDing is that you can involve your kids. I've taken my son since he was 2 when I hit the tot lots. Sometimes he plays and sometimes he helps. Even when I find little it's great spending time together.

They do love that pinpointer though don't they!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, she is my little shadow IMG_20130909_124824.jpg she keeps me going, lets go, lets go. IMG_20130909_125125.jpg IMG_20130702_145225.jpg . We hike mountains, walk feilds, we love discovery, and I discovered I got a Partner for life, and she is just like me..but with way more energy.lol. thanks Justintime

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoy it while it last. My daughter and son were both that way.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread