Teknetics Delta 4000

RelicPrime113

Aug 20, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After searching and researching for metal detectors, I have come across this one. It has certainly caught my attention because it has everything im looking for. So far, ive been seeing good reviews on this detector and its definately an up scale to my bounty hunter quick silver. Best part is, its with in budget range. So far I've found garrets and minelabs as well as tekneticsbut the one that has cought my interest the most was Teknetics Delta 4000.

Here's the link:

Amazon.com : Teknetics Delta 4000 Metal Detector : Hobbyist Metal Detectors : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Is this a good one or should i keep looking?

Upvote 0

louie41

Aug 23, 2013
Maryland Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus, Ace 350, whites BHID, TRX PP and Whites digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't have one but hear good things about them. I'm in same boat, researching for an upgrade to my 80's whites detector. I'm debating between the teknetics eurotek pro w/ DD coil for $300 and the minelab 305 (club member has one for sale for $300 but standard coil). Metal Detector Review 2014 | Best Metal Detectors | Gold Detectors - TopTenREVIEWS lists depth at same as F4 with DD coil (10 inches on quarter). check out youtube videos about the Delta and see if you like what you see. the eurotek pro dd had some nice features and have heard good things. hope this helps. GL and HH!

OP
OP
RelicPrime113

RelicPrime113

Aug 20, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the link, it really help a lot! I've also watched a lot of videos which helped too. After a lot of research, I have come to a conclusion and decided to go with the Teknetics Delta 4000 Metal Detector. I've even managed to find one that comes with all the accessories including a pin pointer and headphones which i really need too.

be2019

Oct 18, 2013
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased a Delta 4000 about 5 months ago, being new to this I wanted something that would be easy to operate and simple to understand. I couldn't be more pleased with it.

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've owned the delta...great machine for the money...just keep it away from power lines...lol

TrashFinder

Mar 11, 2013
51st state - Jefferson
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000, Whites Treasure Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found Delta 4000 at a pawn shop for under $50. I am happy with it. The only thing that I wish would be changed is where the headphones plug in. If they would move it to the case as a stand alone item with wires to it, when it starts to act up and needs replacing, it would be a very easy solder job. I have learned that just because the machine tells you it is probably metal junk, dig it anyway. You would not believe what I have found under rusty soup cans! It pays to keep an extra 9 volt battery in your digging kit at all times. With the Delta 4000, I have found that I can go for a long time before the battery starts to go belly up. I carry mine in a pill bottle that it just fits in. Have fun!

ashraful08

Jan 29, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I think, You choice the correct metal detector. Last year I also started searching the best metal detector, But I was confused when I was going to buy it. Because I can see a hundred of the metal detector in lots of different features. After that, I can read some good reviews about Teknetics Delta 4000 Metal Detector and buy it. I can use this detector from last one year. I don't fetch any problem on detecting. So i think you should buy this detector. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions