Cold front comming...............might be the end!

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's also cold up North, today it's suppose to get to 41, planned on hitting a new lake site doing a ground hunt today. I'm considering a wet suit with boots and gloves for next year water hunts.

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's funny Potts, I just got boots for my birthday today. Stayed out of the water this year, easier to learn the machine and recovery on dry land, the first year I think Being only 2 miles from Lake Huron, I did a lot of beach hunting this year, but next year me and the ATP are going in the water!!
It's also cold up North, today it's suppose to get to 41, planned on hitting a new lake site doing a ground hunt today. I'm considering a wet suit with boots and gloves for next year water hunts.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya get out there while you can! Soon we'll all be wishfully thinking we're digging for treasure while manning the business end of a snow shovel! Stay warm and HH, while you can!

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did get out for a while today,43 and sunny, no wind, it was nice out. Went to an old Girl Scout Camp, had a nice walk in the woods, finds?..............................did I mention it was nice out. Hate when I waste one of the few nice days we have left, on a "plan B" location. Tomorrow will be a better spot.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You never know....my plan B site worked fine for me the other day. Gonna try to go back in the morning even though it's forecast to be in the 20's overnight. Knowing there are limited days left will make it worth the sniffling and cold fingers, lol. Hope we all get a memorable hunt before winter shuts us down.:thumb_up:

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree, looks like I have two or three days before the rain, then cold, cold. Got to use them all, its a long winter of looking at warm weather finds!
You never know....my plan B site worked fine for me the other day. Gonna try to go back in the morning even though it's forecast to be in the 20's overnight. Knowing there are limited days left will make it worth the sniffling and cold fingers, lol. Hope we all get a memorable hunt before winter shuts us down.:thumb_up:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread