New Yard Today

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll be waiting have fun

Talondale

Sep 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He must have crashed after the hunt.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or the thing-that-lives-in-the-bushes-and-comes-out-after-dark-to-chomp-MD'ers got 'em. But I doubt it.

OP
OP
dale3fan28

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
LOL FUNNY STUFF GUYS!!! Ok....first i took a catnap then brought my wife to lunch, married 8 yrs today! Anyway I went to the old house bout 2, well to my suprise in the back yard was a pit bull on a runner between the old house and neighbor's house.....the neighbor takes care of the old house yard soooooo anyway I stayed away from the back.....I hit zero along the sidewalk strip and the front only yielded modern pennies. I did find a kids buckle. Oldest coin was 1965 dime with 1977 penny in same hole. Needless to say I was really disappointed. Im off the next 2 days so maybe it will get better. I really wanna hit that back yard, maybe I should bring some dog biscuits? He never barked so maybe he's not mean.......Also, the grass was a lil long so i may bring my ztr and knock out the yard before i start swinging, dont think the neighbor is taking that good of care of it anyway. The owner said it was fine by her if i wanted to cut it during our first conversation when i got the permission...just trying to decide about going back there tomorrow........

OP
OP
dale3fan28

dale3fan28

Jul 15, 2013
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
One other thing comes to mind, I wonder if a penny passer has hit the place before me.....with no permission............I only found pennies, no wheats and the one dime......

Aug 10, 2013
Warren NJ
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can always tell when a high grader has hit a property before me...all dimes,pennies(and that's all there will be..quaters are swept by high graders) are deep and ill have to clean out the trash in the sides and back where the good stuff is...sometimes. Depends on how big the front yard is and how close the house is to the side walk and road. Chances are it isn't the original sidewalk. Maybe they didn't have a lot of money in that household to lose. Everyone also wants to think they were the first ones there and some 10-12 year old didn't grab the biggest signals years before them. Dirt fishing is relying on the past......

Last edited:

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've noticed alot if new guys think every old place will give up old stuff. I was the same way, but learned quickly it doesn't. Good luck out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread